Clean & Clear Blackhead Clearing Scrub reviews

3.4/5 - 139 reviews

Brand: Clean & Clear

Salicylic Acid (2%).

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Polyethylene, Microcrystalline Wax, Steareth-21, Polysorbate 60, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, menthyl Lactate, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Jojoba Esters.

Clean & Clear Blackhead Clearing Scrub

Where to buy is not associated with this product. All proceeds from links go to charity.

I hate it.
Reviewed on September 11, 2015

Reasonable price, I'm a teen, works okay at first, leaves you with dry skin, only calms down redness, didn't get rid of my blackheads/pimples, and when you stop using it your skin will break out. Will not recommend.

it's whatever
Reviewed on August 22, 2015

This product is way too harsh for daily use and it worsens your acne. I had this product for like ever and only used it like once a week or twice a week when I didn't have acne. I honestly didn't see any difference on my skin. Then one day I started breaking out and it wouldn't stop. So I started using this product daily and I noticed my whiteheads started getting inflamed. These whiteheads was getting red and big and very noticeable. Since most of my whiteheads was on one side of my cheek... it looked like one side of my cheek was swollen. At that time I really didn't know it was because this product was just too harsh for my skin.

Reviewed on August 4, 2015

I've used this product for years with the entire line. It made my skin smoother, but made no impact on my acne.

Reviewed on July 28, 2015

I would only recommend this product if u WANT to experience the horrible world of acne

This product is not made for persons suffering from mild or severe acne, it'll just make your acne worse and you'll break out like crazy.

I'd recommend it to persons who only get occasionally pimples and only suffer from blackheads.

Reviewed on November 7, 2014

This product made me break out!!!! I was trying to solve one problem and It gave me more. I had pimples forming everywhere after I started using this. It was a complete waste of money for me, I have the whole tube sitting on my bathroom counter just taking up space, definitely going to throw it away. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT FOR ANYONE. DO NOT GET IT!!!! IT'S A WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY ''I ASSURE YOU'' !!!!!!

Made me breakout!
Reviewed on September 14, 2014

This product make me breakout around my nose and inner cheek area (where I mainly applied this since this is where most of my blackheads are), it gave me little white heads all around the area and I tried this on more than one occasion, I kind of saw a difference in the blackheads, however not worth it because of the breakouts.

by NkemBella32 on 11/07/2014 03:19
me too!!! I hate this product!!!!
Works great only if you use it right
Reviewed on July 7, 2014

While using the regimen I notices that I started getting blackheads so I used this instead of the cleanser every other day and it works great to get the blackheads out. The trick is to only use it when your acne pimples start clearing up. You wouldn't want to use it if your acne has flared up because it would make it worse. I would definitely recommend it.

Did nothing
Reviewed on June 22, 2014

Tried it and it didn't do anything, yet another disappointing treatment.

worst product yet
Reviewed on April 8, 2014

I used this item for about a week and I seen no results. Just today I decided to try it again. I thought since it didn't work fast last time I would leave it on for 30 minutes. After I finally got it all off I discovered that my face is bright red. However this had not happened before. I would not recommend it for anyone.

Caused Breakouts
Reviewed on March 11, 2014

I used this product for a couple of days and noticed that it was overly drying. My face tried to make up for it by becoming EXTREMELY greasy throughout the day. I brokeout pretty bad and realized that this stuff is liquid satan in a bottle and stopped using it. Didn't work out for me AT ALL.