Clean & Clear Blackhead Clearing Scrub reviews

3.4/5 - 138 reviews

Brand: Clean & Clear

Salicylic Acid (2%).

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Polyethylene, Microcrystalline Wax, Steareth-21, Polysorbate 60, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, menthyl Lactate, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Jojoba Esters.

it's whatever
Reviewed on August 22, 2015

This product is way too harsh for daily use and it worsens your acne. I had this product for like ever and only used it like once a week or twice a week when I didn't have acne. I honestly didn't see any difference on my skin. Then one day I started breaking out and it wouldn't stop. So I started using this product daily and I noticed my whiteheads started getting inflamed. These whiteheads was getting red and big and very noticeable. Since most of my whiteheads was on one side of my cheek... it looked like one side of my cheek was swollen. At that time I really didn't know it was because this product was just too harsh for my skin.

Meh
Reviewed on August 4, 2015

I've used this product for years with the entire line. It made my skin smoother, but made no impact on my acne.

NOT FOR ACNE PRONE SKIN
Reviewed on July 28, 2015

I would only recommend this product if u WANT to experience the horrible world of acne

This product is not made for persons suffering from mild or severe acne, it'll just make your acne worse and you'll break out like crazy.

I'd recommend it to persons who only get occasionally pimples and only suffer from blackheads.

IT MADE ME BREAK OUT!! A WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY!!!!! KEEP LOOKING FOR ANOTHER PRODUCT BECAUSE THIS IS NOT THE ONE
Reviewed on November 7, 2014

This product made me break out!!!! I was trying to solve one problem and It gave me more. I had pimples forming everywhere after I started using this. It was a complete waste of money for me, I have the whole tube sitting on my bathroom counter just taking up space, definitely going to throw it away. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT FOR ANYONE. DO NOT GET IT!!!! IT'S A WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY ''I ASSURE YOU'' !!!!!!

Made me breakout!
Reviewed on September 14, 2014

This product make me breakout around my nose and inner cheek area (where I mainly applied this since this is where most of my blackheads are), it gave me little white heads all around the area and I tried this on more than one occasion, I kind of saw a difference in the blackheads, however not worth it because of the breakouts.

by NkemBella32 on 11/07/2014 03:19
me too!!! I hate this product!!!!
Works great only if you use it right
Reviewed on July 7, 2014

While using the regimen I notices that I started getting blackheads so I used this instead of the cleanser every other day and it works great to get the blackheads out. The trick is to only use it when your acne pimples start clearing up. You wouldn't want to use it if your acne has flared up because it would make it worse. I would definitely recommend it.

Did nothing
Reviewed on June 22, 2014

Tried it and it didn't do anything, yet another disappointing treatment.

worst product yet
Reviewed on April 8, 2014

I used this item for about a week and I seen no results. Just today I decided to try it again. I thought since it didn't work fast last time I would leave it on for 30 minutes. After I finally got it all off I discovered that my face is bright red. However this had not happened before. I would not recommend it for anyone.

Caused Breakouts
Reviewed on March 11, 2014

I used this product for a couple of days and noticed that it was overly drying. My face tried to make up for it by becoming EXTREMELY greasy throughout the day. I brokeout pretty bad and realized that this stuff is liquid satan in a bottle and stopped using it. Didn't work out for me AT ALL. Just...no.

iM IN LOVE WITH THIS PRODUCT
Reviewed on November 20, 2013

This product does clear blackheads. I used this product for like a month now and I don't have that much blackheads no more. I stared seeing my blackheads go away in just two days ill recommend this product to everyone and it does not dry my skin. Im just in love with this product. And its really gentle with your skin.