Clean & Clear Advantage Popped Pimple Relief Drying Paste reviews

3.9/5 - 8 reviews

Brand: Clean & Clear

Salicylic Acid (0.5%).

Water, Hydrated Silica, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Isoceteth 20, PEG 6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Titanium Dioxide, Phenoxyethanol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Citrate, Dimethicone Propyl PG Betaine, Fragrance, Menthyl Lactate, Cocamidopropyl PG Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, C12 15 Alkyl Lactate, Citric Acid, Benzalkonium Chloride, Blue 1.

Clean & Clear Advantage Popped Pimple Relief Drying Paste

Clean & Clear Advantage Popped Pimple Relief Drying Paste, 0.5 Ounce (pack of 2)
updated: 06/07/2017 04:21 UTC
Clean & Clear Advantage Popped Pimple Relief Drying Paste .05 oz (14 g)
updated: 06/07/2017 04:21 UTC

Reviewed on May 18, 2012

I love this stuff. For some reason my pimples never go away unless I pop them. If I don't pop them, they just stay there hard and red and ugly and I'm miserable. So I pop them. Then they look horrible, but I'm happy because I know I got the crap out. I sometimes hack my face off and sometimes I'm good and wait til they're ready. But either way, I put this stuff on them after and in the morning it looks soo much better. I had a HUGE zit on my forehead a few weeks ago and I tried to pop it and couldn't. So I just pissed it off and made it bigger. I put some of this on and the next morning it had a head and I was able to squeeze out the root. I used the cream again the next 2 nights and by the 3rd day it was the smallest little dot ever. I just popped 2 more and am using it right now!

Mary, Indianapolis, IN
Reviewed on April 12, 2012

I always pop my pimples. Before, I would pop them and leave huge scabs and it always looked awful in the morning when I put makeup over it. With this stuff, it heals the zit faster, making a smoother scab, like it had been there for a few days. I can cover it up without it looking like it's been caked on. It clears up a lot of my little pimples overnight, too.

Kaitlin, PA
Reviewed on December 27, 2011

It made no difference to the pimples I popped. Maybe I will try layering more on, but I might as well have just not put it on at all. The skin around where I applied it would turn into dry patches and the pimple would be much harder to cover.

Anonymous
Reviewed on November 24, 2011

I hate to say it, but I am one who can't keep my hands off of any zit I have ATM, so I keep this around, and it helps a LOT. No, it will not literally make what you squeezed on the night before disappear, but it sure does look a LOT better, as if it has been healing for 3 or 4 days if you hadn't put anything on it. But instead that is the result you get in one night! Definetely a must buy for a picker.

Reviewed on November 16, 2011

This product works well, although I'm sure there are better out there. I tried using it a couple of times and it didn't work at all, but then I used it once and I globbed a bit of it on my pimple -- not a whole lot, just enough so that it was opaque, not translucent. The next morning, my pimple was just a red spot. Now, 2 days later, the pimples are gone, with no scarring.

This product isn't comparable to toothpaste as a pimple aid. Toothpaste, for me, left scars and irritation, and I had to pop the pimple myself, which caused bleeding and...unsightly pus. This gets the job done cleanly.

The reason why I'm not giving it 5 stars is because I don't know how consistent it will be...I mean, it's only worked once, so it may be worth 5 stars, but for now, I'm only giving it 4.

Helen, Greensboro, Nc
Reviewed on April 27, 2011

it really works like it says. i cannot not pop a pimple. i see one and i feel if i pop it, it will go away which we know it doesnt, but this product dries my pimple and helps heal it by reducing the pain and redness overnight!

Reviewed on March 10, 2011

IT WORKS! I put a dab of this directly on the zit and the next morning it was almost completely gone!

Mark, NJ
Reviewed on March 8, 2011

I tried this on several types of acne I get over the course of a week.

First tried it on cyst that opened up a day earlier. Started with a thin layer over night with no change in look or health of the skin.

Tried thicker layer, with no change othe than what would be normal if not using anything,

I had a white head on Chin, that opened up with ooze and after cleansing, and then applying this, one would get white circle around a wet spot. OK I figured the titanium dioxide was going to draw out the yuck but all it did was eventually cap it, Wash off the cap the next mornng and still there and infected still red as if I never used it.

The amount of SA is so minor and the drying agent so weak that after trying for 3 days, up to two times a day (did not go out that day)

I would have probably gotten the same results with a clay mask or tooth paste.

It was a weak version of that Bye Bye blemish stuff which was SA and a pink drying lottion. That never worked for me either.

I contacted clean & Clear and they took detailed notes and offered to reund the money I was out. I feel that maybe the one additional break out was from the product sitting on the skin. The other spots did not break out more so I can not say for sure.

Bottom line was that stuff is not very drying any more than if I put a piece of toilette paper on the popped pimple and went to bed. The tube is so expensive for the amount you get that I had to call them to let them know it just did not work for me. The claims of over night improvement is exaggerated and just about any spot will go through a cycle in few days so any healing is not because of the cream.