Clean & Clear Advantage Mark Treatment reviews

2.6/5 - 11 reviews

Brand: Clean & Clear

Salicylic Acid (2%).

Alcohol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Bisabolol, Butylene Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Cetyl Lactate, Cocamidopropyl Pg-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Fragrance, Glycerin, Glycolic Acid, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Isodecyl Laurate, Polyquaternium-37, Polysorbate 20, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Sodium Hydroxide, Water.

Doesn't work
Reviewed on July 15, 2017

The main ingredient in this spot treatment is 2% salicylic acid, which does nothing for me. This product has a gel consistency and peels/sheds if you touch your face or try to use any other products on top of it. The only pro to me is that I kind of enjoyed the smell, but other than that it has nothing going for it.

Not good
Reviewed on December 31, 2016

It did nothing for my marks and definitely nothing for my pimples. Smelled bad as well.

Denise, new york, ny
Reviewed on February 15, 2013

I love clean & clear face/body wash but was ashamed of this product that they had.. very disappointed.

Anonymous
Reviewed on July 16, 2012

you should not buy it.its a waste of money does not work

tess, dc
Alex
Reviewed on April 18, 2012

I used it for a week, but didn't see much a of a significant change in my acne scars.

Diana, Montreal
Reviewed on July 29, 2011

It really didn't do anything for me. When applied, it felt weird, kinda sticky or oily... I don't really know how to describe it.

It also rubs off if you touch it or apply moisturizer over it.

My scars are still visible, and even if I didn't expect them to completly vanish, I haven't seen any imrovement.

The product also stings and smells kinda weird... and you don't get a lot of product for the price, because it rubs off and you have to apply it over and over again.

Reviewed on May 22, 2011

I use this and the ACNE SPOT TREATMENT and they're my two favorite acne products. Nothing ever worked for me but these 2 products. It smells really weird but its worth it. I used to have like 100 small little pimples on my forehead but they were gone in a WEEK! Love this!

Becca, Chicago
Reviewed on December 15, 2010

I've been using this product for a very long time now. It really was the first step in my skin becoming perfect as it is today. After using this for a while, I went on birth control, which seemed to help a teeny tiny bit with acne, but then I started using the whole kit that goes with this treatment. Now I am CURED! The kit really worked for me. I reviewed it on this site as well.