Clean & Clear Advantage Mark Treatment reviews

2.9/5 - 9 reviews

Brand: Clean & Clear

Salicylic Acid (2%).

Alcohol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Bisabolol, Butylene Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Cetyl Lactate, Cocamidopropyl Pg-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Fragrance, Glycerin, Glycolic Acid, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Isodecyl Laurate, Polyquaternium-37, Polysorbate 20, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Sodium Hydroxide, Water.

Reviewed on February 15, 2013

I love clean & clear face/body wash but was ashamed of this product that they had.. very disappointed.

Reviewed on July 16, 2012

you should not buy it.its a waste of money does not work

Reviewed on April 18, 2012

I used it for a week, but didn't see much a of a significant change in my acne scars.

Reviewed on July 29, 2011

It really didn't do anything for me. When applied, it felt weird, kinda sticky or oily... I don't really know how to describe it.

It also rubs off if you touch it or apply moisturizer over it.

My scars are still visible, and even if I didn't expect them to completly vanish, I haven't seen any imrovement.

The product also stings and smells kinda weird... and you don't get a lot of product for the price, because it rubs off and you have to apply it over and over again.

Reviewed on May 22, 2011

I use this and the ACNE SPOT TREATMENT and they're my two favorite acne products. Nothing ever worked for me but these 2 products. It smells really weird but its worth it. I used to have like 100 small little pimples on my forehead but they were gone in a WEEK! Love this!

Reviewed on December 15, 2010

I've been using this product for a very long time now. It really was the first step in my skin becoming perfect as it is today. After using this for a while, I went on birth control, which seemed to help a teeny tiny bit with acne, but then I started using the whole kit that goes with this treatment. Now I am CURED! The kit really worked for me. I reviewed it on this site as well.

Reviewed on October 11, 2010

I don't have a lot of acne, but I've been left with tons of marks and scars from old acne. This has worked pretty well for me - I have tons less scars that I did before and most are more easily coverable with makeup than they were before. The smell isn't that bad and is easy to get over.