Page 5 of Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment reviews

3.4/5 - 412 reviews

Brand: Clean & Clear

Salicylic Acid (2%).

Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Capryloyl Glycine, Cedrus Atlantica (Blue Atlas Cedar) Bark Extract, Cinnamomum Zeylancium Bark Extract, Denatonium Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Methylparaben, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Sarcosine, Sodium Citrate, T Butyl Alcohol, Water.

Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment, .75 fl oz
updated: 10/02/2014 08:55 UTC
Clean & Clear Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment, 0.75 Ounce
updated: 10/02/2014 08:55 UTC

Reviewed on April 8, 2012

It didn't do anything! i wouldn't get this!!

Reviewed on February 23, 2012

It's a good buy! I'd recommend this to everyone with light to moderate acne. I've tried Terminator 10 spot treatment and it bleached the towel I dried my hands off with, my pillow cases and the sleeves of my night shirts. Clena and Clear is so much better and also it doesn't smell too chemically.

Reviewed on February 9, 2012

I have tried many different face washes/creams/treatments with no results. My adult acne actually got worse. This is a good product for a great price!

Reviewed on January 18, 2012

Don't buy this product... there are cheaper products that will not make you writhe in pain and will actually make your zits go away. As I'm writing this, I have tears, from the intensity of the painful burn. /:

Reviewed on January 10, 2012

If you use this 4 times a day on a spot it goes away super fast, but you have to use it 4 times if you want to see results. Also try not to apply it on an open zit or pore it tends to sting and don't put to much on, it can sometimes make your skin peel right off.

Reviewed on January 6, 2012

You have to apply it every day for 4 weeks for it to work a little bit!!!!!!!

Reviewed on December 28, 2011

After applying this to my pimples, my face stung horribly for several minutes. But, if you stick the pain out, it eventually goes away and the results are decent. I left it on for quite a while and when it dries it peels off so you have to wash your face again. This can be kind of hassle to get all the gunk off your face. The biggest con is it leaves an acne scar for almost every pimple "eliminated". But it does work pretty fast, and really dries out the pimples. This is an ok product if you're in desperate need of fast acne relief and willing to risk acne scars. Bottom line... it's only $7 and lasts a while, what more can you expect.

Reviewed on December 27, 2011

This stuff works amazing!!! This stuff well work amazing! I have had sensitive skin since forever and this did not dry my skin at all!!

Reviewed on November 26, 2011

Follow the instructions on the tube and honestly this will be your best friend. Most cons say it smells bad or it stings.. Anyone who suffers from moderate-severe breakouts will disagree, and the stinging only happens if you pop the pimple/blemish before applying the gel. Soap does the same thing to an "open cut".

I've been suffering from mild adult acne for the past year, and honestly this has changed my life drastically. I've been to dermatologists, drs etc, no1 had a cure and believe me, I've bought every single product out there so spending $11.00 compared to $50+ every month is like xmas came early!!! I have extremely sensitive skin and am allergic to the entire world (getting older sucks man! I used to not have to worry about what I used on my face/diet) and this product has changed my face in literally under 3 days.