Page 4 of Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment reviews

3.4/5 - 411 reviews

Brand: Clean & Clear

Salicylic Acid (2%).

Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Capryloyl Glycine, Cedrus Atlantica (Blue Atlas Cedar) Bark Extract, Cinnamomum Zeylancium Bark Extract, Denatonium Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Methylparaben, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Sarcosine, Sodium Citrate, T Butyl Alcohol, Water.

Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment, .75 fl oz
updated: 09/01/2014 19:10 UTC
Clean & Clear Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment, 0.75 Ounce
updated: 09/01/2014 19:10 UTC

Reviewed on June 25, 2012

It not only got rid of my current acne, but it lightened my skin from the acne scars and it prevents acne outbreaks. I prefer this over Proactiv.

Reviewed on June 19, 2012

I bought this after having a bad break out on my right cheek that my benzoyl wasnt helping. I used this on a friday and saturday night, Sunday morning my face was even more inflamed than before i started using it.I brought this to my derm appointment monday and not only did she tell me that what i thought were pimples were actually blisters she told me i definently shouldnt have used this after she read the ingridients. I would not suggest this to anyone with sensitive acne prone skin , but it could just be my fault, because drug store products never work for me,they only make my situation worse. The only reason i didnt give this a negative 5 is because they have no negative 5

Reviewed on June 11, 2012

I've tried so many acne spot treatments and this one is definitely by far the best one I've EVER used! I've been using it for about 2 years and it still works just as good as the first time I used it :D I would recommend this product to everyone who's looking for a fast and effective way to get rid of acne! Best if used overnight :)

Definitely worth it!!

Reviewed on June 8, 2012

I am fourteen and I used to only get one or two pimples on my nose, but recently I have had breakouts on my nose, the right side of my mouth, and especially my forehead. My mom went out and bought me the clean and clear acne spot treatment and I followed the directions, but it did not do much of anything to get rid of the acne. This stuff dried out my face on the right side of my mouth and made my forehead and nose really oily and red. I had really high hopes for this, but it did not work very well at all. I do admit though that the acne on my forehead did reduce in size.

Reviewed on May 28, 2012

It's good if you like getting your acne "half" clear. This stuff burns a lot! And I don't really see a difference after using it. I used this along with my Clean and Clear 3 in 1 acne exfoliating face scrub in the morning and night. And my acne hardly reduced or changed the next day.

Reviewed on May 17, 2012

I love this product. I break out very easily and I used this product yesterday evening after washing my face and cleansing with the clean and clear deep cleansing lotion. It did reduce all my spots.It was slightly stingy but not as serious as some reviewers make it .I love this product and would buy it again.

Reviewed on May 13, 2012

It is one of my favorite drugtore products and I contribute it to helping clear my acne a lot!

Reviewed on April 25, 2012

i worked really nice , i use it when i get a sudden break out and i really like it.

Reviewed on April 18, 2012

I decided to deal with the smell and the stinging at first because of the speed at which it began to heal my zits. Although my skin began to get used to it and all it does now is make my pimples peel. However, if used once in a while for those who rarely break out, it is an amazing product. Good Luck.

Reviewed on April 8, 2012

It didn't do anything! i wouldn't get this!!