Page 3 of Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment reviews

3.4/5 - 413 reviews

Brand: Clean & Clear

Salicylic Acid (2%).

Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Capryloyl Glycine, Cedrus Atlantica (Blue Atlas Cedar) Bark Extract, Cinnamomum Zeylancium Bark Extract, Denatonium Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Methylparaben, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Sarcosine, Sodium Citrate, T Butyl Alcohol, Water.

Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment, .75 fl oz
updated: 11/26/2014 04:55 UTC
Clean & Clear Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment, 0.75 Ounce
updated: 11/26/2014 04:55 UTC

Reviewed on November 12, 2012

This is a good treatment for just SPOT treatments. I don't suggest using this all over your face. The product has a very strong fragrance and can cause redness if you use more than a pea sized amount ( a little goes a long way). I don't think i will buy this product again for two reasons: 1. Too much added fragrance that is irritating my skin 2. Has not significantly made a difference in my skin complexion.

Reviewed on November 11, 2012

i love this product i re-bought it many times completely honest the bottom line is this is known to help acne and prevent it what i do with this is apply it all over my face and keep using it to prevent acne and honestly who likes acne i better prevent it then not so i would recommend it to use it all over the face and if you have sever acne this may not work for you this will only work for people with light and moderate acne and also since salysilic acid is fruit bashed acids it may not work for sever acne you may need benzil peroxide or how ever you spell that and that it putting oxygen and pushing your pimple out to a head. however when i break out alto sometimes occasionally i would aging use it all over my face it helps me .every one is different

Reviewed on September 11, 2012

I love this spot treatment its not like $60 this works wonders and its under 10 bucks! The first night i used it some of my acne went away and it reduce the size and redness on many of them. I dont use any other clean and clear products i just put some hydrogen peroxide before then add this on and it works great!

Reviewed on September 3, 2012

This product will work a lot better if you use clean and clear ONLY. This product works great!

I use it everyday and it really helps. If it is combined with another product if may cause a redness that will go away in a day

Reviewed on August 18, 2012

I gave this product a tried because i had whiteheads all over my cheeks and were under the surface of my skin. So I bought this and spread the cream (which you are not suppose to do) on my acne areas at night and literally in the morning, I felt my skin more tight, VERY red (LITERALLY), and burning, of course. It was awful. I do not reccomend this for sensitive skin.

Reviewed on August 9, 2012

Works very well, super effective, but it does sting and can dry out skin.

Reviewed on August 7, 2012

I haven't had much success with this product unfortunately. A much better product is 'germolene' which is also cheaper.

Reviewed on July 16, 2012

I love it! It really works!! Clean & Clear is the best !

Reviewed on July 15, 2012

I'm not usually one to complain but this spot treatment ruined my skin for about two weeks even after I stopped using it. The decreased pimple size doesn't even matter because first of all it takes so long to actually happen and secondly it aggravated my skin so much that even after the pimple went away on its own i still had a large red area where it had been. If i hadn't put this stuff on it all the zits would be gone by now. I hat ego say it but this product is really not worth it.