Page 3 of Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment reviews

3.4/5 - 408 reviews

Brand: Clean & Clear

Salicylic Acid (2%).

Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Capryloyl Glycine, Cedrus Atlantica (Blue Atlas Cedar) Bark Extract, Cinnamomum Zeylancium Bark Extract, Denatonium Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Methylparaben, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Sarcosine, Sodium Citrate, T Butyl Alcohol, Water.

Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment, .75 fl oz
updated: 04/20/2014 03:57 UTC
Clean & Clear Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment, 0.75 Ounce
updated: 04/20/2014 03:57 UTC

Reviewed on August 7, 2012

I haven't had much success with this product unfortunately. A much better product is 'germolene' which is also cheaper.

Reviewed on July 16, 2012

I love it! It really works!! Clean & Clear is the best !

Reviewed on July 15, 2012

I'm not usually one to complain but this spot treatment ruined my skin for about two weeks even after I stopped using it. The decreased pimple size doesn't even matter because first of all it takes so long to actually happen and secondly it aggravated my skin so much that even after the pimple went away on its own i still had a large red area where it had been. If i hadn't put this stuff on it all the zits would be gone by now. I hat ego say it but this product is really not worth it.

Reviewed on July 12, 2012

I would put this on before I go to sleep, so I could wash it off in the morning. And since this contains salicylic acid, it's meant to peel your skin to treat the problem areas.

If you have a free week where you don't go out, I would recommend using this because after- you deal with stuff like redness/peeling/scars/etc.

Reviewed on June 27, 2012

Works great. I had really bad acne, and every morning I woke up after using this my face was more clear. It reduces the size of my acne and the redness!

Reviewed on June 25, 2012

It not only got rid of my current acne, but it lightened my skin from the acne scars and it prevents acne outbreaks. I prefer this over Proactiv.

Reviewed on June 19, 2012

I bought this after having a bad break out on my right cheek that my benzoyl wasnt helping. I used this on a friday and saturday night, Sunday morning my face was even more inflamed than before i started using it.I brought this to my derm appointment monday and not only did she tell me that what i thought were pimples were actually blisters she told me i definently shouldnt have used this after she read the ingridients. I would not suggest this to anyone with sensitive acne prone skin , but it could just be my fault, because drug store products never work for me,they only make my situation worse. The only reason i didnt give this a negative 5 is because they have no negative 5

Reviewed on June 11, 2012

I've tried so many acne spot treatments and this one is definitely by far the best one I've EVER used! I've been using it for about 2 years and it still works just as good as the first time I used it :D I would recommend this product to everyone who's looking for a fast and effective way to get rid of acne! Best if used overnight :)

Definitely worth it!!

Reviewed on June 8, 2012

I am fourteen and I used to only get one or two pimples on my nose, but recently I have had breakouts on my nose, the right side of my mouth, and especially my forehead. My mom went out and bought me the clean and clear acne spot treatment and I followed the directions, but it did not do much of anything to get rid of the acne. This stuff dried out my face on the right side of my mouth and made my forehead and nose really oily and red. I had really high hopes for this, but it did not work very well at all. I do admit though that the acne on my forehead did reduce in size.