Page 2 of Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment reviews

3.3/5 - 433 reviews

Brand: Clean & Clear

Salicylic Acid (2%).

Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Capryloyl Glycine, Cedrus Atlantica (Blue Atlas Cedar) Bark Extract, Cinnamomum Zeylancium Bark Extract, Denatonium Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Methylparaben, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Sarcosine, Sodium Citrate, T Butyl Alcohol, Water.

Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment, .75 fl oz
updated: 12/01/2015 10:39 UTC
Clean & Clear Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment, 0.75 Ounce
updated: 12/01/2015 10:39 UTC
$6.06 is not associated with this product. All proceeds from links go to charity.

Reviewed on May 11, 2015

Helped a little bit but not much compared to doctors creams. although I dont have acne just a few blemishes here and there which get bad when im stressed..

better acne relief from natural methods...
Reviewed on April 22, 2015

I used to suffer from acne for about 15 years so I have tried every single cream & ointment known to man. Unfortunately this and every other cream had little effect at all. Thankfully I was actually able to completely cure my Acne after my cousin told me how. I only had to do 2 things, which i will share below…

1. Use a dehumidifier in your house. This will rid moisture from the air and help dry your skin without you knowing.

2. Follow every step in the free video & every single step in the guide seen at solvehealthproblem .com/acne to get to the root of the problem.

Try those two steps and hopefully you will get as much luck with getting rid of acne as i did. Another thing worth trying is apple cider vinegar if you need quick relief but I must say that it will ease symptoms but you really need to tackle the root cause.

Used to LOVE this stuff
Reviewed on April 9, 2015

I actually used to love this stuff a bunch. I ran out a while back and never rebought because I went the "holistic route" (OCM and natural moisturizers, etc.). But when I used this, it helped a bunch! I'm kinda surprised at the negative reviews. This was one of the best spot treatments I had; it helped significantly reduce the size of my pimples.

Alright , but theres better !
Reviewed on April 2, 2015

i used this but i think the freederm one is a lot better as it leaves a layer on and dries out the spot and you can see a quick improvement , i think this one is alright i just used it for over make up.

Shaking my head
Reviewed on February 27, 2015

so i had 2 big acne marks on the side of my cheek so i decided to buy this and I used it as instructed but instead it caused more and more acne to occur and now I am at the point where half of my face is covering in large throbbing acne

Reviewed on February 23, 2015

I bought the kit and i washed my face for even 2- 3 times a day as instructed. Waste of money it did not help my skin at all and this product worked once or twice but I just wouldn't see any real results.

No improvement
Reviewed on January 11, 2015

I've used it off and on for several years, when my acne flared up pretty bad recently I started using it again since I had run out of my regular medicine. Used for about a month with no improvement. Might be better for someone with milder acne with only the occasional breakout, not for those with severe acne.

Not very effective
Reviewed on December 30, 2014

This worked when I used it on tiny pimples that were just emerging but it didn't do much for already formed pimples. The gel balled up when other products were used after it.

Very decent
Reviewed on December 27, 2014

This product was incredibly useful for a long time. It did a great job getting rid of small, non painful acne. However, the product had no effect on my larger acne, so when things got bad, this product ha do be discontinued. For those with mild or moderate acne, this can be very helpful for those small bumps or acne scars. :)

Did nothing other than make me look like I was peeling.
Reviewed on December 20, 2014

I used to use this before I went to sleep to try to reduce spot size. I'm not sure if it worked to be honest. Since trying retin a for two months (and failing) this product now breaks me out further. It smells very chemical-like, almost like it's going to burn a little. It does burn and that's about all it did for me.

I also tried thei overnight gel? It's in the same silver packaging and is meant for all over the face in a larger bottle and this not only broke me out but also gave my an allergic reaction.