Page 2 of Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment reviews

3.4/5 - 410 reviews

Brand: Clean & Clear

Salicylic Acid (2%).

Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Capryloyl Glycine, Cedrus Atlantica (Blue Atlas Cedar) Bark Extract, Cinnamomum Zeylancium Bark Extract, Denatonium Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Methylparaben, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Sarcosine, Sodium Citrate, T Butyl Alcohol, Water.

Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment, .75 fl oz
updated: 08/24/2014 01:25 UTC
Clean & Clear Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment, 0.75 Ounce
updated: 08/24/2014 01:25 UTC

Reviewed on February 22, 2013

Great if you get the occasionally pimple or two and don't want to target your entire skincare routine towards acne.

Reviewed on December 31, 2012

Great product for a drugstore product. Definitely recommend this to anyone with light/minimal acne, for cystic acne, you might need something stronger.

Reviewed on December 30, 2012

I love this product, and it's the only other acne treatment I use other than face wash.

Reviewed on December 29, 2012

I love this product I literally worship it. Right now I barely have any acne left because of this product. I recommend this to anyone literally i've told all my friends and family about this and it has helped them. If you havent boughten this product already go buy what are you waiting for because it will change your life and your face. Trust me on this.

Reviewed on December 27, 2012

Okay so far, since I use AC Care it probably caused the redness. Recommended!

Reviewed on December 26, 2012

I used this to help stop my pimples from forming, but instead I got an outbreak in the parts that I wasn't applying this to. My acne looks significantly worse than it did before I used this product.

Reviewed on November 12, 2012

This is a good treatment for just SPOT treatments. I don't suggest using this all over your face. The product has a very strong fragrance and can cause redness if you use more than a pea sized amount ( a little goes a long way). I don't think i will buy this product again for two reasons: 1. Too much added fragrance that is irritating my skin 2. Has not significantly made a difference in my skin complexion.

Reviewed on November 11, 2012

i love this product i re-bought it many times completely honest the bottom line is this is known to help acne and prevent it what i do with this is apply it all over my face and keep using it to prevent acne and honestly who likes acne i better prevent it then not so i would recommend it to use it all over the face and if you have sever acne this may not work for you this will only work for people with light and moderate acne and also since salysilic acid is fruit bashed acids it may not work for sever acne you may need benzil peroxide or how ever you spell that and that it putting oxygen and pushing your pimple out to a head. however when i break out alto sometimes occasionally i would aging use it all over my face it helps me .every one is different

Reviewed on September 11, 2012

I love this spot treatment its not like $60 this works wonders and its under 10 bucks! The first night i used it some of my acne went away and it reduce the size and redness on many of them. I dont use any other clean and clear products i just put some hydrogen peroxide before then add this on and it works great!