Page 2 of Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment reviews

3.4/5 - 417 reviews

Brand: Clean & Clear

Salicylic Acid (2%).

Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Capryloyl Glycine, Cedrus Atlantica (Blue Atlas Cedar) Bark Extract, Cinnamomum Zeylancium Bark Extract, Denatonium Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Methylparaben, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Sarcosine, Sodium Citrate, T Butyl Alcohol, Water.

Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment, .75 fl oz
updated: 01/29/2015 19:58 UTC
Clean & Clear Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment, 0.75 Ounce
updated: 01/29/2015 19:58 UTC

Burning Sensation.
Reviewed on January 25, 2014

I first saw Clean & Clear's Acne Spot Treatment advertised in Seventeen magazine for a "miracle cure."

The bottle costed around $13 CA. I didn't think it was that bad, considering the cost of makeup and I was desperate for a cure.

The first time I applied Clean & Clear, it felt like my skin was being eaten away by harsh chemicals. I understood that it was the gist of the product, and continued to use it.

My cousin, nineteen years old, has dry skin/moderate acne. She tried this product and her skin was inflamed, (more) dry and irritated. Me, on the other hand, with combination skin (oily T-zone) and moderate acne, had my skin inflamed, irritated, dried out and the effects were horrible. It made my acne worse!

by divya2000 on 03/12/2014 14:55
Is it recommended for people with normal skin?? I have little acne around my forehead and cheeks! i'm 13 and i really want these acne to get off my face!!
Started off good, and ended up terrible.
Reviewed on December 26, 2013

When I first used this product I thought I had found the miracle cream. I originally got it in the Clean & Clear Advantage acne kit and it worked miracles on breakouts I already had. But as time went on I noticed the more it cleared up the acne I already had, the more would appear. And they would be larger and hurt a lot more.

Would not recommend this to anyone other than a fast ONE day solution but not long term.

by divya2000 on 03/12/2014 14:56
Ohh really???????? OMG!!!!!!! I thought its good and helpful! Thankyou for informing about this
spot treatment wonder!!
Reviewed on December 22, 2013

This stuff works wonders!! I have some red acne bumpy thingies with small white heads on top and this stuff made it go away over night nearly!! and after two days i had nothing left besides a few older acne marks. It does sting a VERY little bit for like 5 seconds...more like a cold sensation. love this stuff!!

Impressed
Reviewed on August 18, 2013

I have moderate acne; with breakouts that occur every month. This product really helped with the pimple size, swelling & redness all by the next day. I was impressed by this product and would reccomend it.

Reviewed on April 12, 2013

Hello! I have moderate acne, which will inflame monthly, and I have found great use in this product! Other then the high risk of overusing, it's a very decent product for a low price. I even carry this bad boy around at school, if I notice a pimple I just wipe a dab, across it, and almost instantly the inflammation/redness, will disappear. Like any product this will not instantaneously cure all acne, depending on your skin sensitivity, and type which can be found out here; [link removed]

I have combination, and have found this product very useful. Recommended!

Reviewed on March 30, 2013

it could work for you, but it just didnt work out for me

Reviewed on March 13, 2013

Really works. My forehead used to be covered with large red pimples, now it's almost practically all gone, with the exception of some teeny tiny spots now and then.

by luffy0926 on 08/06/2014 09:11
For how long did you use it?
Reviewed on February 22, 2013

Great if you get the occasionally pimple or two and don't want to target your entire skincare routine towards acne.

Reviewed on December 31, 2012

Great product for a drugstore product. Definitely recommend this to anyone with light/minimal acne, for cystic acne, you might need something stronger.