Page 2 of Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment reviews

3.4/5 - 413 reviews

Brand: Clean & Clear

Salicylic Acid (2%).

Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Capryloyl Glycine, Cedrus Atlantica (Blue Atlas Cedar) Bark Extract, Cinnamomum Zeylancium Bark Extract, Denatonium Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Methylparaben, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Sarcosine, Sodium Citrate, T Butyl Alcohol, Water.

Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment, .75 fl oz
updated: 12/19/2014 00:37 UTC
Clean & Clear Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment, 0.75 Ounce
updated: 12/19/2014 00:37 UTC

Reviewed on April 12, 2013

Hello! I have moderate acne, which will inflame monthly, and I have found great use in this product! Other then the high risk of overusing, it's a very decent product for a low price. I even carry this bad boy around at school, if I notice a pimple I just wipe a dab, across it, and almost instantly the inflammation/redness, will disappear. Like any product this will not instantaneously cure all acne, depending on your skin sensitivity, and type which can be found out here; [link removed]

I have combination, and have found this product very useful. Recommended!

Reviewed on March 30, 2013

it could work for you, but it just didnt work out for me

Reviewed on March 13, 2013

Really works. My forehead used to be covered with large red pimples, now it's almost practically all gone, with the exception of some teeny tiny spots now and then.

by luffy0926 on 08/06/2014 09:11
For how long did you use it?
Reviewed on February 22, 2013

Great if you get the occasionally pimple or two and don't want to target your entire skincare routine towards acne.

Reviewed on December 31, 2012

Great product for a drugstore product. Definitely recommend this to anyone with light/minimal acne, for cystic acne, you might need something stronger.

Reviewed on December 30, 2012

I love this product, and it's the only other acne treatment I use other than face wash.

Reviewed on December 29, 2012

I love this product I literally worship it. Right now I barely have any acne left because of this product. I recommend this to anyone literally i've told all my friends and family about this and it has helped them. If you havent boughten this product already go buy what are you waiting for because it will change your life and your face. Trust me on this.

Reviewed on December 27, 2012

Okay so far, since I use AC Care it probably caused the redness. Recommended!

Reviewed on December 26, 2012

I used this to help stop my pimples from forming, but instead I got an outbreak in the parts that I wasn't applying this to. My acne looks significantly worse than it did before I used this product.