Page 2 of Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment reviews

3.3/5 - 429 reviews

Brand: Clean & Clear

Salicylic Acid (2%).

Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Capryloyl Glycine, Cedrus Atlantica (Blue Atlas Cedar) Bark Extract, Cinnamomum Zeylancium Bark Extract, Denatonium Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Methylparaben, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Sarcosine, Sodium Citrate, T Butyl Alcohol, Water.

Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment, .75 fl oz
updated: 08/04/2015 17:31 UTC
Clean & Clear Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment, 0.75 Ounce
updated: 08/04/2015 17:31 UTC

Shaking my head
Reviewed on February 27, 2015

so i had 2 big acne marks on the side of my cheek so i decided to buy this and I used it as instructed but instead it caused more and more acne to occur and now I am at the point where half of my face is covering in large throbbing acne

Disappointed
Reviewed on February 23, 2015

I bought the kit and i washed my face for even 2- 3 times a day as instructed. Waste of money it did not help my skin at all and this product worked once or twice but I just wouldn't see any real results.

No improvement
Reviewed on January 11, 2015

I've used it off and on for several years, when my acne flared up pretty bad recently I started using it again since I had run out of my regular medicine. Used for about a month with no improvement. Might be better for someone with milder acne with only the occasional breakout, not for those with severe acne.

Not very effective
Reviewed on December 30, 2014

This worked when I used it on tiny pimples that were just emerging but it didn't do much for already formed pimples. The gel balled up when other products were used after it.

Very decent
Reviewed on December 27, 2014

This product was incredibly useful for a long time. It did a great job getting rid of small, non painful acne. However, the product had no effect on my larger acne, so when things got bad, this product ha do be discontinued. For those with mild or moderate acne, this can be very helpful for those small bumps or acne scars. :)

Did nothing other than make me look like I was peeling.
Reviewed on December 20, 2014

I used to use this before I went to sleep to try to reduce spot size. I'm not sure if it worked to be honest. Since trying retin a for two months (and failing) this product now breaks me out further. It smells very chemical-like, almost like it's going to burn a little. It does burn and that's about all it did for me.

I also tried thei overnight gel? It's in the same silver packaging and is meant for all over the face in a larger bottle and this not only broke me out but also gave my an allergic reaction.

Burning feel + didn't work!
Reviewed on November 13, 2014

I have combination skin and this product did't works for me at all. When I put it on the spot it really feel horrible, do not use it if you have sensitive skin!

Love this product!
Reviewed on September 14, 2014

When I have a pimple this is my go to product! I've used up 3 tubes of this and will continue buying it because it's brilliant! I can use this in the morning because it dries in a couple of minutes and make up can go right on top of it because it's translucent, I also use this at night. Once I put the gel on I can see in a couple of hours the swelling and redness has definitely decreased, depending on the size of the pimple depends on how long it can take to fully disappear, this product contains salicylic acid, which is known to help clear up acne and this definitely works for me, it dries up the spot and then clears it. All in all, I love it! Just wish it came in a bigger tube.

tried it today
Reviewed on September 1, 2014

this stuff works, i used it for the two whiteheads i had gotten overnight. i dabbed a little bit on and in a couple hours it had shrunk in size a lot, i applied again and it was dried up and gone within 2 hours. it works, you just have to give it time, its not instant magic.

Didn't work.
Reviewed on August 17, 2014

I have oily skin with moderate/severe acne. A yearish ago, I used this a few times a week as a spot treatment on pimples for almost a year and it didn't shrink my pimples or anything.