Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment reviews

3.3/5 - 433 reviews

Brand: Clean & Clear

Salicylic Acid (2%).

Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Capryloyl Glycine, Cedrus Atlantica (Blue Atlas Cedar) Bark Extract, Cinnamomum Zeylancium Bark Extract, Denatonium Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Methylparaben, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Sarcosine, Sodium Citrate, T Butyl Alcohol, Water.

Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment, .75 fl oz
updated: 11/27/2015 07:43 UTC
Clean & Clear Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment, 0.75 Ounce
updated: 11/27/2015 07:43 UTC
$6.06 is not associated with this product. All proceeds from links go to charity.

Made my acne worse
Reviewed on November 22, 2015

I bought this product after reading majority of good reviews on it. But after 1 week I had to stop using it. It made my acne worse than it was.

I would apply the cream at night on one pimple, and when I wake up the next day I would have 5 more surrounding it. Same thing happened with even the small tiny pimples.

I also read some reviews on the cream leaving burn marks. It's true. I had about 2 pimples on my chin, I popped them, applied the cream. And when I woke up the next day my chin was covered in burn marks and pimples. Luckily I had some experience with acne scars in the past, so I applied lightening cream to the scars. I'm still currently applying the lightening cream but so far only I've seen some slight lightening.

I'm never using this product again

its alright
Reviewed on September 26, 2015

i have teen acne and it works at first but after a week or so it doesnt seem to make a difference on my pimples. but for drugstore i think tis work the money so im glad i bought it, i just have to apply it more often(every few hours)

pretty good and doesn't dry out skin!!
Reviewed on September 16, 2015

I have VERY oily skin and putting this on with my moderate/severe acne time to time it really reduced the size and inflammation. To be honest, most clean and clear products are false advertisement (trust me, I've tried almost everything), but this one worked well for me! I've also had my first bottle since the beginning of the year and there is still at least less than half left. that's pretty amazing.

worked great for me!
Reviewed on August 17, 2015

I had a moderate acne which I dried up actually with persa gel 10. I popped it when I finally could see the puss peeking through, and put this spot treatment gel on it. Next day, I found that it left a huge burn red mark and was freaking out. But guess what! two days after, the area which i thought was a burn mark got peeled off and regenerated skin underneath came out! My conclusion is that this is a great product to apply right after you pop the pimples.

Reviewed on July 13, 2015

I've had mixed reactions with this product, it recently helped reduce the size of larger inflamed pimples but on blackheads it's useless..I used to use this all the time when I was in high school and would slather it all over my face and it worked for very light acne. I don't know if they've changed the formula but I find it completely useless now. I recently tried using the product because of my past results when I was desperate for a spot treatment, however it went 50/50 on whether or not it would work. It never completely cleared a pimple or blackbead or whitehead, only sometimes reduced the size. I noticed it also made my skin more oily which did not help blackheads or whiteheads making them worse. This product may work for you like it used to for me about 6 years ago or it could be as I just described. It's worth a try but it's no miracle product.

Do Not Buy This Product!
Reviewed on July 13, 2015

I rarely get pimples and it so happen that I had a major event coming up and i did not want to resort with make up. Well, i made a terrible mistake. This product left dark burn marks all over my face. I didnt leave the house for 10 days because of embarrassment. The burn marks hasnt healed yet, and this product has traumatized me. I dont think i can ever trust any product to put on my face ever! This literally ruin my face! Be cautious! Urgh. It doesnt even worth the 1 star! I would pick no star at all if i could!

Spot treatment review
Reviewed on July 12, 2015

This product works good whenever I breakout with small pimples. It usually clears my skin in 1-3 days.

Pros: clear, works great on smaller pimples, clears breakouts in 1-3 days

Cons: stings/burns skin, does not work well on larger pimples/cysts

Not too shabby!
Reviewed on June 2, 2015

This works pretty well for me in helping keep acne at bay! I spread a thin layer on my trouble areas after washing and toning, then I use my moisturizer and tadah, super soft clear skin that i can't stop touching! Although most of the suppleness is due to the other 4 ingredients in my regimen, this is still a valuable soldier in my acne fighting army!

pretty good product
Reviewed on May 25, 2015

This product was incredibly useful for a long time. It did a great job getting rid of small, non painful acne. However, the product had no effect on my larger acne, so when things got bad, this product ha do be discontinued. For those with mild or moderate acne, this can be very helpful for those small bumps or acne scars. :)

does a pretty good job
Reviewed on May 14, 2015

I bought this because a friend told me it worked for her. I didn't use it with any other facewash or anything because i wanted to see the true results. On its own it was able to do its job and actually reduced the size of many of my pimples. Honestly though it didn't make them go away completly so in the end i finished it off but never bought a second one.