Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment reviews

3.3/5 - 430 reviews

Brand: Clean & Clear

Salicylic Acid (2%).

Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Capryloyl Glycine, Cedrus Atlantica (Blue Atlas Cedar) Bark Extract, Cinnamomum Zeylancium Bark Extract, Denatonium Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Methylparaben, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Sarcosine, Sodium Citrate, T Butyl Alcohol, Water.

Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment, .75 fl oz
updated: 08/27/2015 15:58 UTC
Clean & Clear Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment, 0.75 Ounce
updated: 08/27/2015 15:58 UTC

worked great for me!
Reviewed on August 17, 2015

I had a moderate acne which I dried up actually with persa gel 10. I popped it when I finally could see the puss peeking through, and put this spot treatment gel on it. Next day, I found that it left a huge burn red mark and was freaking out. But guess what! two days after, the area which i thought was a burn mark got peeled off and regenerated skin underneath came out! My conclusion is that this is a great product to apply right after you pop the pimples.

50/50
Reviewed on July 13, 2015

I've had mixed reactions with this product, it recently helped reduce the size of larger inflamed pimples but on blackheads it's useless..I used to use this all the time when I was in high school and would slather it all over my face and it worked for very light acne. I don't know if they've changed the formula but I find it completely useless now. I recently tried using the product because of my past results when I was desperate for a spot treatment, however it went 50/50 on whether or not it would work. It never completely cleared a pimple or blackbead or whitehead, only sometimes reduced the size. I noticed it also made my skin more oily which did not help blackheads or whiteheads making them worse. This product may work for you like it used to for me about 6 years ago or it could be as I just described. It's worth a try but it's no miracle product.

Do Not Buy This Product!
Reviewed on July 13, 2015

I rarely get pimples and it so happen that I had a major event coming up and i did not want to resort with make up. Well, i made a terrible mistake. This product left dark burn marks all over my face. I didnt leave the house for 10 days because of embarrassment. The burn marks hasnt healed yet, and this product has traumatized me. I dont think i can ever trust any product to put on my face ever! This literally ruin my face! Be cautious! Urgh. It doesnt even worth the 1 star! I would pick no star at all if i could!

Spot treatment review
Reviewed on July 12, 2015

This product works good whenever I breakout with small pimples. It usually clears my skin in 1-3 days.

Pros: clear, works great on smaller pimples, clears breakouts in 1-3 days

Cons: stings/burns skin, does not work well on larger pimples/cysts

Not too shabby!
Reviewed on June 2, 2015

This works pretty well for me in helping keep acne at bay! I spread a thin layer on my trouble areas after washing and toning, then I use my moisturizer and tadah, super soft clear skin that i can't stop touching! Although most of the suppleness is due to the other 4 ingredients in my regimen, this is still a valuable soldier in my acne fighting army!

pretty good product
Reviewed on May 25, 2015

This product was incredibly useful for a long time. It did a great job getting rid of small, non painful acne. However, the product had no effect on my larger acne, so when things got bad, this product ha do be discontinued. For those with mild or moderate acne, this can be very helpful for those small bumps or acne scars. :)

does a pretty good job
Reviewed on May 14, 2015

I bought this because a friend told me it worked for her. I didn't use it with any other facewash or anything because i wanted to see the true results. On its own it was able to do its job and actually reduced the size of many of my pimples. Honestly though it didn't make them go away completly so in the end i finished it off but never bought a second one.

Okay..
Reviewed on May 11, 2015

Helped a little bit but not much compared to doctors creams. although I dont have acne just a few blemishes here and there which get bad when im stressed..

better acne relief from natural methods...
Reviewed on April 22, 2015

I used to suffer from acne for about 15 years so I have tried every single cream & ointment known to man. Unfortunately this and every other cream had little effect at all. Thankfully I was actually able to completely cure my Acne after my cousin told me how. I only had to do 2 things, which i will share below…

1. Use a dehumidifier in your house. This will rid moisture from the air and help dry your skin without you knowing.

2. Follow every step in the free video & every single step in the guide seen at solvehealthproblem .com/acne to get to the root of the problem.

Try those two steps and hopefully you will get as much luck with getting rid of acne as i did. Another thing worth trying is apple cider vinegar if you need quick relief but I must say that it will ease symptoms but you really need to tackle the root cause.

Used to LOVE this stuff
Reviewed on April 9, 2015

I actually used to love this stuff a bunch. I ran out a while back and never rebought because I went the "holistic route" (OCM and natural moisturizers, etc.). But when I used this, it helped a bunch! I'm kinda surprised at the negative reviews. This was one of the best spot treatments I had; it helped significantly reduce the size of my pimples.