Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Control Moisturizer reviews

1.9/5 - 7 reviews

Brand: Clean & Clear

Salicylic Acid (0.5%).

Benzalkonium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, C12 15 Alkyl Lactate, C13 14 Isoparaffin, Capryloyl Glycine, Cedrus Atlantica (Blue Atlas Cedar) Bark Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetyl Lactate, Cinnamomum Zeylancium Bark Extract, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycerin, Glycine Soja Seed Extract (Soybean), Isoceteth 20, Laureth 7, Methyl Gluceth 20, Pentaerythrityl Tetra Di T Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Phenyltrimethicone, Polyacrylamide, Polysorbate 60, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, PPG 10 Cetyl Ether, Propylene Glycol, Sarcosine, Steareth 21, Water.

Broke me out
Reviewed on February 2, 2017

This unfortunately clogged my pores and broke me out. It has bad ingredients in it like alcohol and fragrance.

It does nothing
Reviewed on December 30, 2014

I didn't see any effects of this moisturizer. It hardly even moisturized my skin and the same goes for its so called treatment of acne.

Doesn't do much for acne but great for a moisturizer
Reviewed on April 21, 2014

Overall it doesn't seem to help any in preventing acne, or at least I haven't noticed it helping, but I've used this for the longest time to help moisturize my skin. It leaves me feeling refreshed and not at all oily or greasy. It also smells great!

Reviewed on April 8, 2012

I normally use another salicylic acid moisturizer that I really like, but decided to try this instead. BAD IDEA. This didn't help reduce breakouts, in fact, I think it may have caused more!!

I tried this product a few times, and I broke out shortly thereafter. without fail, every time. wtf. I think it's because of the heavy fragrance they put in. That's not cool.

It also makes your skin feel very greasy, unlike similar products i've used. Bottom line, this stuff SUCKS. There are better salicylic moisturizers out there. Get one WITHOUT added Fragrence

Anonymous
Reviewed on June 19, 2011

This helped some of the acne but After a while it didn't work

Anonymous, California
Reviewed on February 27, 2011

i tried this a while ago and it seemed to work...but now my skin is very dry (because of the cold weather) and it just makes my skin look shiny and greasy :(

it does not help my flaking...i feel like i have to "over moisturize"

Reviewed on December 21, 2010

You probably should not get this product if you are looking for a swift and speedy fix for your acne. However, it did make the skin on my face feel smooth and refreshed. Even though it is a salicylic acid treatment, my face did not feel the least bit dry. So, if your acne isn't severe then I would recommend this salicylic acid treatment. I love it.