Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Control Cleanser reviews

no reviews
no reviews

Brand: Clean & Clear

Salicylic Acid (2%).

Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Decyl Glucoside, Acrylates Copolymer, Potassium C12-13 Alkyl Phosphate, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Glycol Distearate, Citric Acid, Laureth-4, Sodium Hydroxide, Butylene Glycol, Capryloyl Glycine, Sarcosine, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract.

Terrible
Reviewed on September 13, 2013

I have been using Steps 1 - 3 Advantage Clean & Clear for 2 days

Followed the instructions clearly and today i woke up to tiny blister-like pimples all around my mouth area and nose.

My face is very itchy, red and painful. It also feels extremely tight.

I have moderate acne - Don't recommend this product at all. The bin is waiting in open arms for this kit.

Reviewed on May 31, 2011

To be honest I have severe acne and at the beginning I did see an improvement in my skin. My acne was never clear though. This only lasted for maybe the first week and then I was breaking out multiple times a day like I always had. This product never worked for me and was really disappointing. It's not even about the money. I would pay the money if I knew it worked but this product just didn't deliver.

Reviewed on February 6, 2011

I have mild acne, mostly on my forehead and a few zits on and around my nose. This stuff didn't really eliminate all of my acne, but it made a lot of my pimples go flat, and the cleanser makes some of the scars and redness go away a little bit. The lotion makes my skin feel so soft! And the spot treatment stings (I have sensitive skin), but the salyclic acid makes the pimples flat. They are still visible, but less than before. I overuse the spot treatment, so it leaves nasty scars on my skin. Once you use the lotion though, they fade away. Bottom line is it works pretty well, but doesn't clear everything. Don't overuse it, especially if you have sensitive skin.