Page 5 of Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Cleanser reviews

3.4/5 - 223 reviews

Brand: Clean & Clear

Salicylic Acid 0. 5%.

Water, SD Alcohol 40-B, PPG-14 Butyl Ether, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Glycerin, Eucalyptus Oil, Benzoic Acid, Camphor, Peppermint Oil, Clove Oil, Benzophenone-4, D&C Orange No. 4, D&C Yellow No. 10.

Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Cleanser (5 fl oz)
updated: 07/29/2014 13:17 UTC

Reviewed on May 6, 2010

I loved this stuff. It was the only thing that ever fixed my skin that I bought from the store. Unfortunately my miracle product stopped working and I got the worst breakouts I have ever had that resulted in lots of scarring and self-esteem issue. I finally went to a dermatologist and am on prescription strength stuff.

Definitely give this stuff a try...it does work, it worked for me, it just didn't work forever.

Reviewed on April 3, 2010

This stuff sucks if you have sensitive skin. It looks like i have poision ivy on my face because of it. I'd rather just have acne than having acne and this red stuff!

Reviewed on April 2, 2010

it worked well with getting rid of acne, but it dried my skin out completely around my eyes, mouth, and nose which are now flaky.and it hurts! make sure if you do use it, you use a really good moisturizer.

Reviewed on March 20, 2010

I love this acne cleanser! I'm only 13, and I have frequent acne and oily skin. I tried everything, and I had almost lost hope of ever having clear skin again! Then, my mom brought home Clean and Clear! It actually worked!

Reviewed on January 10, 2010

I used to work in a Dr.'s office & had access to thousands of dollars worth of skin treatments: lasers, levulans, super super expensive skin care products.. the best naturopathic regime and of course my skin was flawless.

When I moved out of state, (and no longer had the luxury to have high-end acne care) my acne flared up again. I've tried proactiv, acne free, and everything else under the sun. I knew a girl who had severe acne like myself and when I saw her a few months later, her skin was so clear. I asked her what she did, and she recommended the Clean & Clear 3 step program. I was in shock. I didn't think that such a commercial item would work. And you know what? It did. For such a cheap price, my cystic, adult acne has finally calmed down. Who knew this cheaper, much more easily accessed & smells better 3-step regime worked?

Reviewed on January 5, 2010

If you are desperate like I am ( 2-3 years with annoying acne ) I would recommend you at least try this product out for a week or two. My face has cleared up a lot and I'm sure in a week or two it will be fully clear! just use a good moisturizer and the dry skin will go away :)

Reviewed on December 17, 2009

strong, and gets rid of pimples fast

but because of it's strength, use it once a day for the first few days and dilute it with water just so that it isn't as strong on the skin then start to use it twice a day afterwards.

Reviewed on December 2, 2009

I would not recommend this product for severe acne. It does not work I used it 1 a day for 3 weeks and it did nothing for my sweat breakouts or menstrual breakouts. It was cheap but definitely not effective

Reviewed on November 19, 2009

Had a HUGE allergic reaction to it! Both sides of my neck are swollen, blood red, itches like crazy, and it starting making my ears hurt! I ended up at the doctors office getting a steriod shot...but I must say that the Clean & Clear company did give me my money back. I've used their products before and never had a allergic reaction! I have little bimps on my lips and face and it made my skin SUPER dry!

I now have two huge things on the sides of my neck with bimps that hurts like crazy. Try if you dare.....

Reviewed on November 11, 2009

NEVER and I mean NEVER use clean and clear products. I used their products just once at the directed amount and my whole face got CHEMICAL BURNS! It's so painful and will leave tons of scaring. Go all natural you don't want to ruin your skin like i did.