Page 4 of Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Cleanser reviews

3.4/5 - 223 reviews

Brand: Clean & Clear

Salicylic Acid 0. 5%.

Water, SD Alcohol 40-B, PPG-14 Butyl Ether, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Glycerin, Eucalyptus Oil, Benzoic Acid, Camphor, Peppermint Oil, Clove Oil, Benzophenone-4, D&C Orange No. 4, D&C Yellow No. 10.

Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Cleanser (5 fl oz)
updated: 07/28/2014 16:05 UTC

Reviewed on February 24, 2011

I would not recommend this product to anyone with even slightly sensitive skin. Not worth the risk of the very uncomfortable reaction. Don't waste your money.

Reviewed on February 5, 2011

HONESTLY BUY IT : )

Mila Marin : )

Reviewed on January 31, 2011

Dont use if u have sensitive skin. I would recommend you at least try this product a day or weeks. my face has been almost cleared so ima try it for a week

Reviewed on October 8, 2010

I purchased and have been using the entire kit.what a waste of $.

Reviewed on September 21, 2010

It does for me exactly what the name says! Leaves my skin "Clean & Clear".

I had used Noxzema Blemish Scrub for years, but then they took it off the market and decreased the amount of Salicylic Acid in it so I had to find a new acne face wash. I tried Neutrogena and St. Ives- St. Ives did nothing for me but make me break out and Neutrogena was okay. Clean & Clear is actually BETTER than Noxzema!

Reviewed on September 5, 2010

I am almost 13 and my skin is super oily. I mostly get whiteheads but acasionally I will have a super bad breakout that will form underneath my skin. If you wash your face everyone morning and night with this stuff and then moisturize it should work great! It's the best stuff I have had, and trust me, I have tried a LOT of stuff.

Reviewed on August 9, 2010

I love this cleanser. I was using Murad's kit for about a month, and my skin never felt radiantly clean. The minute I washed my face with this wash again, I realized how much I'd missed it. I look forward to washing my face at night. Used with the advantage spot treatment, my acne has significantly cleared up. I've noticed it doesn't do much for blackheads, though. After using Murad, my jawline broke out in tons of blackheads. I'll probably pick up the blackhead eraser sometime soon.

Reviewed on July 29, 2010

Bottom line this stuff really works. If I didn't love it I wouldn't have joined just to give this review. Clean&Clear is easy to use and you can find it at your local store.

Reviewed on July 5, 2010

This stuff really works! I only joined this website so I could write a review. I've only been using it for about 2-3 weeks and my friends and family have noticed that my acne is almost gone and my skin looks great!

My friends even told me that I should stop using makeup because I look better without it now :) finally comfortable in my skin. I hope it works for you too!