Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Cleanser reviews

3.4/5 - 224 reviews

Brand: Clean & Clear

Salicylic Acid 0. 5%.

Water, SD Alcohol 40-B, PPG-14 Butyl Ether, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Glycerin, Eucalyptus Oil, Benzoic Acid, Camphor, Peppermint Oil, Clove Oil, Benzophenone-4, D&C Orange No. 4, D&C Yellow No. 10.

Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Cleanser (5 fl oz)
updated: 09/02/2014 21:11 UTC

not so good
Reviewed on August 19, 2014

I had my mom buy this for me and I've tried EVERYTGING I was using clearasil but that wasn't working out very good for me but I used this hoping it work but the first day I used it and it sorta worked but not really so I used it twice yesterday (morning/night) and now my skin feels dry and I have a huge bumpy patch on my chin and I'm so upset hopefully it'll go away

I would recommend
Reviewed on July 28, 2013

I would not be able to use this alone because my (teen) acne is moderate, but it works great with all the topicals I have been using (finacea, aczone, adapalene.) It does not dry my skin and it is refreshing. I have used it for a month and all of the smaller pimples are vanishing, but I cannot tell whether it helps with deeper pimples. However, I recommend giving this a shot because it it my favorite cleanser I have ever used.

Great Cleanser
Reviewed on July 20, 2013

i used this for about two weeks and already it had made a visible difference. Now i have been using this for a month and there are barely any pimples on my face. However, this cleanser did slightly dry out and irritate my skin, therefore i recommend that you have a good moisturizer at hand. But as for clearing my skin, it was phenomenal!

Reviewed on February 23, 2013

This is the BEST acne treatment I have ever used, and trust me, I've tried EVERYTHING. I kept keeping my face clean but these little bumps always showed up, especially on my forehead. I was humiliated. But when I started using clean and clear almost all of it disappeared overnight. Some people are complaining about their acne getting worse with this product, but for most people when you start using a new skin treatment it brings everything to the surface first, and THEN takes it away.

Reviewed on January 14, 2013

first use was ok- 2nd day stung my face and woke up next day in agony- my eyes swollen shut and my bf calling me the human torch as so red - calling gp for help - not even sensitive skin - use at peril

Reviewed on August 20, 2012

do not get this product. i tried many many products and i have never felt something burn so badly.

this product is literally hell. do not use it. take my warning. i had a pimple, used this product, and now my whole face is red and inflamed and i cant even go out since it's so red and people keep asking me what happened.

save yourself, and do not buy this product

the side effects are terrible and my skin is dying

Reviewed on June 27, 2012

Going to give it 1 week but why do the cons happen?

Reviewed on February 7, 2012

I have been using this product for a year and my skin is as clear as it has ever been. A lot of other similar products didn't work for me because they were either too strong and left my fair skin with blotchy red patches. I recommend only using it every few days and remember to only use a small amount.

My thirteen year old sister is starting to get pimples on her t-zone. I let her borrow this product and within the next day her skin was clear again. Definitely works for us!