Clean & Clear Advantage 3-in-1 Foaming Acne Wash reviews

Brand: Clean & Clear

Salicylic Acid (2%).

Benzalkonium Chloride, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamidopropyl Pg-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Linoleamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Polyquaternium-7, Polysorbate 20, Red 33, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Hydroxide, Ext. Violet 2, Water.

Mark product as reinstated

Loved it, Atlanta
Reviewed on March 21, 2013

Bring it back. It works. No more acne

Alicia, Ansonia, CT
Reviewed on March 20, 2013

I have tried several different products from almost every brand known to mankind and this is the only one that has worked. It washes the dirt, oil, and makeup off of my face with ease while it treats my acne. My skin does not get dried out. Its results are phenomenal. I've been using this stuff for well over a year and as long ad it's around thus will be the only product I will use.

Reviewed on December 31, 2012

Salicylic acid just doesn't work as well as BP unless you have very mild acne. When mixing the two, I have had the worst acne of my life. So, if you use BP use other products without salicylic acid and see if it helps.

sarah, California
Madison, Massachusetts
Reviewed on October 8, 2012

I have been using this for a few weeks now and it has been like magic. It started working within a few days of buying it. Most of my acne is gone, i have only 1 pimple on my face now. I saw this item in the store and said why not. This product is awesome and i will be buying it again! I recommend this to anyone who is sick and tired of having acne and wants a solution.

jennifer, virginia
Reviewed on July 5, 2012

i had this for a few months and it dried my oily skin out, but it was b/c i used it 2-3 times a day so at first it cleared my skin but the dryness caused it to break out again. i ran out of some cleanser i had been using and went back to this and it worked better than ever with me using it only at night to get off makeup and the day's dirt/sweat. in the morning i use Ambi complexion bar which is fabulous and has kept my skin pretty clear (i get about 5-10 zits a month) and its cut that amount down (excluding around my time of the month) -they need 2 make a face wash for that!- but all in all its a good product which i'm buying again this week.

Anonymous
Reviewed on May 28, 2012

i used this and it started clearing my acne after just 1 use. i only recommend using this ONCE A DAY or else it may cause redness. this isnt very good for dry or sensitive skin. its more for oily skin. but other than that i am completely satisfied with the results. just keep in mind that you should only use this once a day until you feel your skin is ready for twice a day. but just start off once a day.

Sarah, NY
Reviewed on May 18, 2012

This cleanser was not for me.I had high hopes for this cleanser as it claimed that It cleanses skin,clears acne and prevents acne.I have to disagree with all of their claims.This cleanser irritated by skin greatly and caused my skin to become very dry.For me I prefer cleansers that do not " kill " acne but instead " babies" or soothes acne such as cetaphil.

kevin D., Mira Loma, CA
Reviewed on April 7, 2012

i mistakely brought this face wash instead of the regular clean n clear face wash to use in the Dan's regimen. I didn't notice at first it had salycic acid in it.As i was using BP for the regimen, the mix of BP and salycic acid left me with terrible experience. It left me with very dry, irritating and flaky skin.

by Babe247 on 09/07/2015 19:34
what is BP you use for your regimen
by Babe247 on 09/07/2015 19:35
what is BP you use for your regimen
Sarah, Seattle,Washington
Reviewed on April 6, 2012

it sucks. Don't waste ur money. it doesn't even work.