Clean & Clear Active Clear Speed Clearing Gel reviews

4/5 - 1 review

Brand: Clean & Clear

Water, Alcohol, Hamanelis Virginiana(with Hazel)Water, Glycerin, Polyacrylamide, Cyclopentasilloxane, C13-14 Isoparaffin, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Salicylic Acid, Capryloyl Glycine, Saccosine, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract, Cocamidopropyl PG Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Alcohol, Cetyl Lactate, PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate, Laureth-7, Polysobate 20, Phenethyl Dimethicone, Dehydroxanthan Gum, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Ammonium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Fragrance.

Reviewed on December 9, 2011

Overall, despite the cons, I'll still continue using this product. I've tried a lot of other spot treatments which worked for several days (or weeks). It's a miracle that this spot treatment healed my pimples in just a day or two, I'm hoping that I'll be able to clear up my face now.