Page 4 of Chemical Peels reviews

3.2/5 - 160 reviews

Reviewed on August 22, 2009

can't say if its gonna work yet but the doc said 90% success in clearing up acne after a few times so i really hope it does work :) he showed me a lot of before and after photos of his patients and it sold me.. so I paid $700 for 8 laser and chemical peel treatments.

Reviewed on August 16, 2009

You should get it, although.. now I've started smoking, and i have to eye drops every two hours, but other than that, my skin is my primary priority and now that, that is done i can relax :)

Reviewed on August 15, 2009

I have had really bad acne scarring since the beginning of January after having really bad severe acne last year. The texture of my skin was not smooth, there were craters EVERYWHERE and it looked like i had really bad stretch marks on my face. so I ended up doing chemical peels since January. It's now August, and after having the peels performed on me once a month since January (just finished my 8th peel), my skin texture is sooooooo different! MY GOD! It's so smooth now, and MUCH LESS craters. I've noticed after each peel, I saw a 5%-20% improvement. Doesn't sound like much, but think about it, I've been using using it for the 8th month now, so my skin texture is WOW. the craters are more plumped up so it's more even with my normal skin, and a lot of the discolorations from the acne scars are almost gone. If you have never gotten it done before, I would suggest going to your dermatologist's office to see if it's right for you.

Reviewed on August 3, 2009

I have had one vitalize peel

and three PCA peels (different then TCA.)

I am always happy with my results at first,

but they don't seem to last long. I have had

some of my red spots fade, but some just

regain color. I am told that after six your skin

is normally great, and I have almost had six

so Im wondering just how effect these peels

are in the long run. I think it is still worth

it though, because it does help with acne.

Reviewed on July 28, 2009

I have combinational/normal skin. I only did one peel, but it probably improvied my skin 50%. I am going for 2 more peels. It stings when they do it, but its no big deal I have been putting a lot more antibacterial things on my face. What i liked about this peel is that my pimples size and quantity had reduced, but my pores are still getting glogged and u can see them in the mirror, just sitting there on my forehead full of dirt, when I try to pick em out, its only good for couple days and they clog again :( need better toner or something.

If you have extra cash, go do it, but if dont - try just using gentle cleansers based on water and oil free moisturizer, that helps a lot to not break out!!!

Reviewed on July 27, 2009

Just get a low acid peel, dont waste ur $

Reviewed on July 27, 2009

Last summer my skin was very clear and rarely had acne but when i went back to school i broke out drastically around my mouth and cheeks and left scars. After getting a peel, I don't remember which kind, not all the scars were gone but there was a definite change in the appearance of the scars and some were completely gone. I only had a mild peel but I'm getting another one within the next couple weeks stronger than before. I am hopeful that it will get rid of the rest of my scars. overall i would definitely recommend this for people who have mild-moderate existing acne and scars. and at first i freaked out because of the redness and peeling but trust me give it a week and you will be happy. and DO NOT PICK!

Reviewed on July 25, 2009

You must follow the directions for after care. Apply plenty of moisture. Do it when you don't have plans to go out in the sun. Do it when you don't have an outing planned. You need about 4-6 days of major peeling with the one I get. (Vitalize Peel)

Reviewed on July 15, 2009

I have done a series of peels through my dermatologist and they have really helped improve the tone and texture of my skin. I am 34 and am prone to cystic acne (still) and this, combined with Smoothbeam treatments, is the only thing that has helped. I would have "pocked" skin if not for these treatments.

Reviewed on July 14, 2009

im very insecure about my skin, because its oily and i get break outs from time to time. so, I went to a local medical estetics place and they prescribed me a new skin care line (cleanser, moisterizer and retnol pads). ive been using it for about 3 weeks now, and my skin is the worst ive ever seen it. pimples everywhere, and my skin is red, and it hurts. Ive had two chemical peels so far and i havent noticed a significant change. i think its a waste of time and money.