Page 3 of Chemical Peels reviews

3.2/5 - 159 reviews

Reviewed on December 22, 2009

I think if you only have minimal scarring you should try it. My skin had very little pit marks and was mostly discolored. It seemed to improve my skin but I am also very fair skinned so depigmentation works differently for me than for other people.

Reviewed on December 11, 2009

My acne is now completely gone, and I'm currently using the Jan Marini line and Jane Iredale mineral make up which were both introduced to me by skin specialist. I'm asian, so I was worried about doing these peels especially at 70% but there weren't any complications. For those who are planning to do a peel. make sure you're specialist is either a trained nurse or doctor who specialises in acne. Also, if your acne is infected (you'll know when pus comes out of your pimple when you pop it), you should have laser treatment done on top of your extraction and peel.

Reviewed on November 20, 2009

I had a Laser Genesis Treatment in Phila. The "sales person" thats bascially what they are they dont care. she told me its a wonderful treatment my skin will glow i will look younger so i had 1 treatment 2 days later i was breaking out like a mad women i never had acne before 3 months later my face is cover with large and tiny underground pimples. i have dark ugly spot all over. i been using a salicylic acid peel its my 4th peel but my skin has not improve im so depress i look like sh*t. if anyone tried any product and it work please recommend.

Reviewed on November 14, 2009

My surgeon did microdermabrasion first and then a 60% glycolic peel........Go for a glycolic 75%/TCA 35%....Dont go above that....This is a safe limit...

Reviewed on November 5, 2009

Went in for a light TCA peel in hopes of reducing pore size and removing dark spots/preg. mask. I was told down time would be about 5 to 7 days. About day 5 my entire face broke out in acne(had never had acne) there were at least 200 spots on my face. Unsure of what was happening, called dr. office. They said I must be allergic to the antibiotic ointment and discontinue use. Another week passes and it is not anybetter, go to my dermatologist. Prescribed medication to dry up the spots. It is about 1 month later and I'm still not 100%. I don't think my skin will ever be the same. It is very red, sensitive, and still breaking out.

Reviewed on October 24, 2009

I had a Chemical peel (TCA/30%) last year. After four to five days of downtime, my skin did look younger and healthier. Acne, acne scars, and fine lines were reduced. However, my results were temporary. I believe this is because skin is swollen and plump after a chemical peel which visible reduces some skin imperfections. After some time, my skin returned to its original state. Would recommend this treatment if you can deal with the down time and want to temporary improve your skin for an upcoming event (party, event, etc.)

Reviewed on October 22, 2009

skin wil look very nice for 3-4 days aftr treatment,but after sumdays it wil becum d same lyk before.its beter 2use any cream rather than doing such treatments,even laser treatment isnt effective.d best treatment is to use any ayurvedic cream,Dr's jst know hw 2 mint money,they dnt care whther ur skin is sensitive,hard,soft,etc,they wil jst run their machines n treatment on ur face lyk a butcher does 2 slaughter goats.trust me,its beter using any cream for scars rather than takin apointments n visiting Dr's n wasting money

Reviewed on September 8, 2009

I have had alot cheaper vitalize peels for 150.00 and it seemed to work alot better for the money!

Reviewed on August 22, 2009

can't say if its gonna work yet but the doc said 90% success in clearing up acne after a few times so i really hope it does work :) he showed me a lot of before and after photos of his patients and it sold me.. so I paid $700 for 8 laser and chemical peel treatments.