Chanel Perfection Lumiere reviews

3.5/5 - 2 reviews

Brand: Chanel

Titanium Dioxide (3.1%).

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methyl Trimethicone, PEG-1O Dimethicone, Alcohol, Dimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Trimethylsiloxysilicate/Dimethiconol Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Hydrolyzed Algin, Phenoxyethanol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Parfum (Fragrance), Disteardimonium Hectorite, Isoceteth-10, Zinc Sulfate, Hydrated Silica, Denatonium Benzoate May Contain: Ultramarines, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Mica.

Chanel Perfection Lumiere

Not worth the money, least favourite foundation by Chanel. OK.
Reviewed on June 27, 2016

I use this foundation on a lot of my clients as it seems popular. I'm Comb/Dry so it's not great for me. It smells divine, blends divinely but just doesn't sit right for me. I'd seriously recommend for Oily, extremely Acne Prone as it reminds me a lot like Double Wear.

Beautiful medium coverage foundation
Reviewed on August 29, 2015

This foundation gives me a really nice, mat finish. Almost powder-like. In fact, I don't even need powder on top. It is a medium to full coverage but does not feel heavy. A little goes a long way, which is great 'cuz boy is it expensive!

Only reason I did not give it 5 stars is because it will cling to any dry patches or flakiness and make them more noticeable. Exfoliate well before you apply and you should be fine.