Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion reviews

3.8/5 - 249 reviews

Brand: Cetaphil

Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion

Water, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth 20, Macadamia integrifolia Seed Oil (Macadamia Nut Oil), Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Stearoxytrimethylsilane, Stearyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Farnesol, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates/C10 30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid.

Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion, Fragrance Free, 8 fl oz
updated: 09/30/2016 20:43 UTC
Cetaphil Fragrance Free Moisturizing Lotion, 8-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 3)
Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion, Fragrance Free - 16 fl oz
Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion, Fragrance Free, 16 fl oz

cetaphil knows best
Reviewed on November 11, 2016

who would of thought that we would use a lotion as a facial wash , well it works wonders , the point that there are no harsh chemicals stripping all the goodness of our face but still cleansing it makes cetaphil lotion the ideal product to use in our daily routine .

Hasn't let me down
Reviewed on October 11, 2016

This works great to hydrate skin without causing too much of a breakout, even on the regime i would recommend this as one of the go to moisturizers, only bad thing is you can look a little greasy but not like crazy amount, to me it's way better than dry flaky skin.

Very light and suitable for my sensitive acne-prone skin!
Reviewed on October 8, 2016

I don't really understand the bad reviews here, maybe it's that we have different types of skin. But as for me, it works very well. I have been suffering from a very bad acne-prone skin with the non-stop growth of cystic acne. Did try a lot of skin care that contains alcohol and didn't work. I even got prescription from doctor to consume accutane, which became even worse. Lastly, i was introduced to Cetaphil by my pharmacist cousin. I must say that this is not recommended to those who expect your skin to heal in 1-2 weeks, no. I have been using this for about 6 months and thank God, my cystic acne started to sink down and stopped growing. It moisturizes my skin very well since i have a cronic dry skin. The results might be a little bit slow to be seen, but as long as it heals as time passes, this is great for me. I use this right after i wash my face with Cetaphil cleanser. Try it out!

Not a Fan
Reviewed on December 20, 2015

It's thick, greasy, and doesn't spread nicely on the skin. Moisturizes well.

Not a Fan :(
Reviewed on July 22, 2016

Tried this out when i was looking for a good night moisturiser. This made my face like an oil slick to wake up to, didn't absorb properly and broke me out with little white heads on my nose (I don't usually get spots on my nose!) I've tried using it as a body moisturiser as i suffer with eczema on my arms (and I'm loathed to throw a nearly full bottle of product out) but i haven't seen much improvement so far and it still takes AGES to absorb. Wouldn't buy it again.

It works well...
Reviewed on July 21, 2016

This makes your skin soft and dewy. It even adds shine. But it is greasy and makes you sweat. If you have oily skin or combination i wouldn't recommend. But it does work well with sunburns, sensitivity and flaky skin, which is one of the main reasons i bought it. I personally try to only use it at night.

disappointed me.
Reviewed on July 15, 2016

I had great expectation of this product because of my pleasant experience with Cetaphil cleanser. But, this moisturizer disappointed me. It is nothing more than an over-the-counter greasy moisturizer. I didn't even dare to try putting it on my face. I am now using it as a hand cream. It was like applying oil to my hands. Although the lotion will eventually be absorbed, it doesn't bind water well. I would say that even Vasline is better than this one.

Will make you look like a greaseball
Reviewed on June 30, 2016

I used this moisturizer for about two years, back when I first tried the Regimen (2010-2012). It did its job, and kept me almost completely flake-free, even with 2x-daily Benzoyl Peroxide application. Unfortunately, the moisturizer never really absorbed too well. There was always a shiny film on my face. In addition, my skin would obtain a reddish glow whenever I applied this moisturizer over BP. Basically, my skin was moisturized and more or less acne-free, but it was also shiny and red. Looking back, I'm surprised I stuck to the same regimen for as long as I did.

not for acne
Reviewed on May 28, 2016

This is a great product for dry skin not prone to breakouts. I have combo skin that's very breakout prone. I tried it on a few dry areas and ended up with clogged pores in those areas I used this lotion.

Not for everyone.
Reviewed on May 20, 2016

What can I say, I hate the stuff, feels horrible and totally clogs my pores! I have tried this a few times and every time within a few days my face is a mess. I don't feel like the skin drinks up this moisturiser either, it seems to sit on top in a greasy layer.