Page 5 of Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion Fragrance Free reviews

3.9/5 - 228 reviews

Brand: Cetaphil

Water (Purified), Glycerin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth 20, Macadamia Ternifolia (Nut) Oil, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Stearoxytrimethylsilane, Stearyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Farnesol, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates/C10 30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid.

Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion, Fragrance Free, 8 fl oz
updated: 09/17/2014 01:45 UTC
Cetaphil Fragrance Free Moisturizing Lotion, 8-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 3)
Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion, Fragrance Free - 16 fl oz
updated: 09/17/2014 01:45 UTC
Cetaphil Fragrance Free Moisturizing Lotion, 16-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2)
Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion, Fragrance Free, 16 fl oz

Reviewed on October 27, 2011

I have been using this product for a month now. I have acne prone skin. I have never used a moisturiser for the fear of breaking out! Since I started using this I hardly broke out! But thats about the only thing I like out about the product. Otherwise, I do not seem to find any other benefits from this lotion. My skin always looks greasy when I apply it. It does not have SPF so you need to use another sunscreen to avoid the sun which is another daunting task since you need to find the right one that will again not break you out i.e if you have sensitive, acne prone skin like me. Also this lotion has not really improved my skin texture or complexion. I would still give it a 3 star for the fact that it atleast does not break me out!!

Reviewed on October 5, 2011

this is the most amazing moisturizer ive ever used

Reviewed on October 5, 2011

I do recommend this to people who are looking for a cheap moisturiser to work with regimens. If you break out from oils quite easily, I recommend doing a patch test first (it contains oils). I don't break out from it if I treat my skin with BP whilst using it.

Reviewed on August 4, 2011

I only use this for touch ups on dry and itchy parts of my face. I wouldnt apply it all over since i have major oily skin.

Reviewed on July 3, 2011

it hydrates skin very well and doesn't cause me to break out but leaves me oily which i do not like. and if i put too much on (a little goes a long way) then i can feel it on my skin since it is very thick. a good moisturizer though

Reviewed on June 29, 2011

BEST non-comedogenic moisturizer to relieve dryness from BP!

Reviewed on June 29, 2011

For a Face Moisturizer, I was not pleased with this product. The ingredients are iffy, and it left my face looking oily. I much prefer CeraVe.

Reviewed on June 24, 2011

This is a cheap over the counter moisturizer but I would not recommend it for people that will be using it for their face. I used it as part of a regiment I started before my products from Daniel Kern got here. My face started to break out horribly, my face got small tiny red pimples everywhere some actually got real big. As soon as I removed it and didn't moisturize my face got extremely better. It was a little dry till I got my acne.org moisturizer but it healed quite fast.

Reviewed on May 25, 2011

My skin reacted badly to an aloe vera gel leaving me with dry, itchy, spotty skin. After using this moisturiser, my skin is well hydrated and spots have reduced significantly. However I can only use it if i'm staying at home or at night because I find it to be very greasy.

Reviewed on May 16, 2011

I had extreme irritation on my skin from Acne Free. It was so sensitive it hurt to be in sunlight or put any sort of lotion on it. This was recommended by a friend and since I already have oily skin I was hesitant because I didn't want my face to be an oil slick but I knew I needed to find something to help my dry spots. Within a couple of days of using the lotion my dry spots started clearing up. By day 3 they were nearly invisible and considering they were swollen, bright red, and peeling this was amazing. I am hooked on this stuff! It didn't leave my skin any more oily and my skin looks smoother and more refined. Plus my acne is clearing! It's amazing!!