Page 4 of Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion Fragrance Free reviews

3.8/5 - 231 reviews

Brand: Cetaphil

Water (Purified), Glycerin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth 20, Macadamia Ternifolia (Nut) Oil, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Stearoxytrimethylsilane, Stearyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Farnesol, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates/C10 30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid.

Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion, Fragrance Free, 8 fl oz
updated: 12/19/2014 14:35 UTC
Cetaphil Fragrance Free Moisturizing Lotion, 8-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 3)
Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion, Fragrance Free - 16 fl oz
updated: 12/19/2014 14:35 UTC
Cetaphil Fragrance Free Moisturizing Lotion, 16-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2)
Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion, Fragrance Free, 16 fl oz

Reviewed on March 3, 2012

This is definitely my go-to moisturizer.

I use the acne.org regimen and this is the moisturizer that I use all over my body. It's thick and moisturizing enough for all of my dry spots (elbows, etc.) but gentle enough for my face and acne prone areas (back and chest).

For my face, I mix 1 pump Cetaphil Lotion with 1 pump acne.org moisturizer. That way, I get the soothing effects of the licochalcone in the acne.org moisturizer, but with the added thickness of the Cetaphil, which really helps control flaking and leaves a nice soft feel.

Reviewed on February 24, 2012

I ordered this product on Amazon, since I can't get Dan's products without another 50$ or so delivery costs, and it arrived last in my "Regimen-Pack", so I didn't use moisturizer with my BP treatment for about a week or so.

That was horrible! I was so desperate to moisturize my skin that I used my non-fragrance free body moisturizer which left my skin itchy, burning and red throughout the day. You can imagine how relieved I was, when this finally arrived!

It's wonderful in combination with The Regimen's BP treatment, since it moisturizes the skin a LOT and relieves it of most of the flakiness caused by BP almost immediately. It leaves the skin a bit oily, though, but I can cope with that as long as I get rid of my ace :)

Reviewed on January 22, 2012

Its a very good moisturizer but not necessarily for acne prone skin.

Reviewed on January 22, 2012

okay i have really oily skin and it pretty much evened it out so basically no oil for me. i really recommend this product to everyone, especially if you have oily skin. it will not break you out which is good. THIS PRODUCT WOULD BE AMAZING IF IT HAD VITAMIN E IN IT!

use it at night, rinse off in the morning, and feel fresh (:

Reviewed on January 2, 2012

Amazing moisturizer while on the regimen, but... Only use it at night. It leaves you looking very greasy. I use this at night and a different lighter, but not as good, moisturizer during the day that doesn't make me greasy looking. Using it just at night is still better than not using this moisturizer. It is seriously the best around at getting rid of dryness and flakes. Use it at night only and it will help for less flakes during the day too.

Reviewed on January 2, 2012

Didn't worked for me, I throwed it in the trash .

Reviewed on December 29, 2011

This is the absolute best heavy-duty moisturizer I have found! However, it definitely leaves my skin looking greasy after applying it. I apply it heavily only at night, and use a different moisturizer during the day. Putting on Cetaphil at night is my favorite part of the Regimen because it's like instant, soothing relief for my dry skin--Would definitely recommend as a night-time moisturizer!

Reviewed on December 15, 2011

great i like it and will continue using =)

Reviewed on December 5, 2011

can relieve dryness and peeling from benzoyl peroxide