Page 4 of Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion Fragrance Free reviews

3.8/5 - 235 reviews

Brand: Cetaphil

Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion Fragrance Free

Water (Purified), Glycerin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth 20, Macadamia Ternifolia (Nut) Oil, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Stearoxytrimethylsilane, Stearyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Farnesol, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates/C10 30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid.

Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion, Fragrance Free, 8 fl oz
updated: 08/01/2015 00:10 UTC
Cetaphil Fragrance Free Moisturizing Lotion, 8-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 3)
Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion, Fragrance Free - 16 fl oz
updated: 08/01/2015 00:10 UTC
Cetaphil Fragrance Free Moisturizing Lotion, 16-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2)
Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion, Fragrance Free, 16 fl oz

Reviewed on April 10, 2012

I was originally using the acne.org moisturizer and switched to Cetaphil about a month ago.

At first, the switch was amazing --- totally rejuvenating and hydrating. I used it for my face and neck (twice a day). My skin was looking near flawless with nearly no blemishes.

However, a few days ago, I started noticing whiteheads on my chin and below my nose (the spot that gets a lot of natural oil buildup.) I decided to shrug it off and continue using but I've come to the conclusion that it is not doing the same job as earlier. Now, my skin feels way too oily and greasy when I apply this moisturizer; I can just feel my pores wanting to break out and I have a couple new pimples on my chin.

Today, I decided to go out and buy two new moisturizers: CeraVe and Clean & Clear Oil Free. I tried both out today (one on each cheek) and they are completely different from Cetaphil (in that they are very light and thin opposed to thick and greasy.) I'm not sure which I will go with but more than likely it'll be CeraVe being that Clean and Clear gave me a burning sensation at first application.

Reviewed on March 27, 2012

I use this because I have very sensitive skin and can't use fragrance. It's non-greasy and doesn't clog my pores. Just wish it would make my skin look and feel softer.

Reviewed on March 17, 2012

I've been on the regimen since 2005 and have used a number of moisturisers.This one is probably the best . I can also say the same of carleys clear and smooth.

If you have normal to dry skin I would recommend.

Reviewed on March 15, 2012

This is a great moisturizer that can be found almost anywhere - although you may have to do a bit of shopping around to find the best price. I love the fact that a single regular size bottle of this stuff lasts a very long time.

Reviewed on March 3, 2012

This is definitely my go-to moisturizer.

I use the acne.org regimen and this is the moisturizer that I use all over my body. It's thick and moisturizing enough for all of my dry spots (elbows, etc.) but gentle enough for my face and acne prone areas (back and chest).

For my face, I mix 1 pump Cetaphil Lotion with 1 pump acne.org moisturizer. That way, I get the soothing effects of the licochalcone in the acne.org moisturizer, but with the added thickness of the Cetaphil, which really helps control flaking and leaves a nice soft feel.

Reviewed on February 24, 2012

I ordered this product on Amazon, since I can't get Dan's products without another 50$ or so delivery costs, and it arrived last in my "Regimen-Pack", so I didn't use moisturizer with my BP treatment for about a week or so.

That was horrible! I was so desperate to moisturize my skin that I used my non-fragrance free body moisturizer which left my skin itchy, burning and red throughout the day. You can imagine how relieved I was, when this finally arrived!

It's wonderful in combination with The Regimen's BP treatment, since it moisturizes the skin a LOT and relieves it of most of the flakiness caused by BP almost immediately. It leaves the skin a bit oily, though, but I can cope with that as long as I get rid of my ace :)

Reviewed on January 22, 2012

Its a very good moisturizer but not necessarily for acne prone skin.

Reviewed on January 22, 2012

okay i have really oily skin and it pretty much evened it out so basically no oil for me. i really recommend this product to everyone, especially if you have oily skin. it will not break you out which is good. THIS PRODUCT WOULD BE AMAZING IF IT HAD VITAMIN E IN IT!

use it at night, rinse off in the morning, and feel fresh (:

Reviewed on January 2, 2012

Amazing moisturizer while on the regimen, but... Only use it at night. It leaves you looking very greasy. I use this at night and a different lighter, but not as good, moisturizer during the day that doesn't make me greasy looking. Using it just at night is still better than not using this moisturizer. It is seriously the best around at getting rid of dryness and flakes. Use it at night only and it will help for less flakes during the day too.