Page 4 of Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion Fragrance Free reviews

3.9/5 - 225 reviews

Brand: Cetaphil

Water (Purified), Glycerin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth 20, Macadamia Ternifolia (Nut) Oil, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Stearoxytrimethylsilane, Stearyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Farnesol, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates/C10 30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid.

Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion, Fragrance Free, 8 fl oz
updated: 04/20/2014 07:31 UTC
Cetaphil Fragrance Free Moisturizing Lotion, 8-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 3)
Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion, Fragrance Free - 16 fl oz
updated: 04/20/2014 07:31 UTC
Cetaphil Fragrance Free Moisturizing Lotion, 16-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2)
Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion, Fragrance Free, 16 fl oz

Reviewed on January 2, 2012

Amazing moisturizer while on the regimen, but... Only use it at night. It leaves you looking very greasy. I use this at night and a different lighter, but not as good, moisturizer during the day that doesn't make me greasy looking. Using it just at night is still better than not using this moisturizer. It is seriously the best around at getting rid of dryness and flakes. Use it at night only and it will help for less flakes during the day too.

Reviewed on January 2, 2012

Didn't worked for me, I throwed it in the trash .

Reviewed on December 29, 2011

This is the absolute best heavy-duty moisturizer I have found! However, it definitely leaves my skin looking greasy after applying it. I apply it heavily only at night, and use a different moisturizer during the day. Putting on Cetaphil at night is my favorite part of the Regimen because it's like instant, soothing relief for my dry skin--Would definitely recommend as a night-time moisturizer!

Reviewed on December 15, 2011

great i like it and will continue using =)

Reviewed on December 5, 2011

can relieve dryness and peeling from benzoyl peroxide

Reviewed on December 4, 2011

I haven't seen my pimples begone after I use this. I've got a lot of pimples on my forehead, and I use this lotion on my arms, legs - sometimes my face. It just leaves my skin looking shinier.

This isn't really great for oily skin - but it's great for sensitive skin... It hydrates the skin well.

Reviewed on November 27, 2011

Unfortunately I am unable to evaluate this product by itself as an acne treatment. My dermatologists suggested I use it in combination with my prescription treatments (doxy, benzaclin, tretinoin). The combination has worked great.

This cleanser does seem to do it's part; I usually have oily skin and will have an oily buildup on my face by the end of the day. I scrub with this before applying the tretinoin in the PM. So far the routine is working, and I've seen a dramatic reduction in my acne.

Bottom line: I don't think this will be an effective, long-term treatment for acne when used by itself, but I think it's a great complement for more aggressive treatment of moderate acne.

Reviewed on October 28, 2011

I've used this for 5 years, it works great, very gentle on the skin. I apply a little bit under the eye area to keep it hydrated and prevent wrinkles; it doesn't irritate the eye.

I use this and add a small amount of Dan's AHA+ lotion after applying BP and it helps dilute the AHA+

You can find it at Costco in a double pack, I think it was about 8 bucks, in the stores I see them for 12 bucks for one.

Reviewed on October 27, 2011

I have been using this product for a month now. I have acne prone skin. I have never used a moisturiser for the fear of breaking out! Since I started using this I hardly broke out! But thats about the only thing I like out about the product. Otherwise, I do not seem to find any other benefits from this lotion. My skin always looks greasy when I apply it. It does not have SPF so you need to use another sunscreen to avoid the sun which is another daunting task since you need to find the right one that will again not break you out i.e if you have sensitive, acne prone skin like me. Also this lotion has not really improved my skin texture or complexion. I would still give it a 3 star for the fact that it atleast does not break me out!!

Reviewed on October 5, 2011

this is the most amazing moisturizer ive ever used