Page 3 of Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion Fragrance Free reviews

3.8/5 - 231 reviews

Brand: Cetaphil

Water (Purified), Glycerin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth 20, Macadamia Ternifolia (Nut) Oil, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Stearoxytrimethylsilane, Stearyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Farnesol, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates/C10 30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid.

Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion, Fragrance Free, 8 fl oz
updated: 11/27/2014 05:26 UTC
Cetaphil Fragrance Free Moisturizing Lotion, 8-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 3)
Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion, Fragrance Free - 16 fl oz
updated: 11/27/2014 05:26 UTC
Cetaphil Fragrance Free Moisturizing Lotion, 16-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2)
Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion, Fragrance Free, 16 fl oz

Reviewed on June 21, 2012

Picked up this little magic-worker after reading so many reviews on it and SO glad I did! I have oily skin but I get really flaky skin around my mouth and eyes of a morning after I wake up, so I wanted a good moisturizer that would counteract that. I got For Dry to Extremely Dry and it has worked wonders.

Reviewed on June 18, 2012

I bought this moisturizer to try on my face. It says for dry to normal skin. I have oily skin but i decided to use it anyway. I didn't break out or anything but bad mistake -__-

I wouldn't recommend it for someone with oily skin because it just makes your skin look more greasy and oilier. However, my body itself usually does get dry so I saved it and now use it for my body. Works really well and keeps me moisturized through out the whole day and gives me soft skin.

Reviewed on June 7, 2012

It is a cheap and effective.

My mum has very dry skin I am gonna get her the cream ones to try.

Good combination with BP, will keep using it.

DO NOT ALLPY TOO MUCH, otherwise it is too greasy. Good for winter, but use small amount (one soy bean size is good for me).

Australia sells it cheap, NZ price is crazy!

Reviewed on May 30, 2012

dont use, it might be cheap but it will make your skin break out

Reviewed on May 6, 2012

I wouldn't buy it again, well I don't even need to there is a bottle of it in the cabinet I never used the rest of..

Reviewed on April 25, 2012

This moisturizer hydrates skin very well. However, it makes my skin oily after a while, that's why I recommend using one pump and only at night.

But overall, great moisturizer

Reviewed on April 10, 2012

I was originally using the acne.org moisturizer and switched to Cetaphil about a month ago.

At first, the switch was amazing --- totally rejuvenating and hydrating. I used it for my face and neck (twice a day). My skin was looking near flawless with nearly no blemishes.

However, a few days ago, I started noticing whiteheads on my chin and below my nose (the spot that gets a lot of natural oil buildup.) I decided to shrug it off and continue using but I've come to the conclusion that it is not doing the same job as earlier. Now, my skin feels way too oily and greasy when I apply this moisturizer; I can just feel my pores wanting to break out and I have a couple new pimples on my chin.

Today, I decided to go out and buy two new moisturizers: CeraVe and Clean & Clear Oil Free. I tried both out today (one on each cheek) and they are completely different from Cetaphil (in that they are very light and thin opposed to thick and greasy.) I'm not sure which I will go with but more than likely it'll be CeraVe being that Clean and Clear gave me a burning sensation at first application.

Reviewed on March 27, 2012

I use this because I have very sensitive skin and can't use fragrance. It's non-greasy and doesn't clog my pores. Just wish it would make my skin look and feel softer.

Reviewed on March 17, 2012

I've been on the regimen since 2005 and have used a number of moisturisers.This one is probably the best . I can also say the same of carleys clear and smooth.

If you have normal to dry skin I would recommend.

Reviewed on March 15, 2012

This is a great moisturizer that can be found almost anywhere - although you may have to do a bit of shopping around to find the best price. I love the fact that a single regular size bottle of this stuff lasts a very long time.