Page 3 of Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion Fragrance Free reviews

3.8/5 - 235 reviews

Brand: Cetaphil

Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion Fragrance Free

Water (Purified), Glycerin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth 20, Macadamia Ternifolia (Nut) Oil, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Stearoxytrimethylsilane, Stearyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Farnesol, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates/C10 30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid.

Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion, Fragrance Free, 8 fl oz
updated: 07/02/2015 05:40 UTC
Cetaphil Fragrance Free Moisturizing Lotion, 8-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 3)
Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion, Fragrance Free - 16 fl oz
updated: 07/02/2015 05:40 UTC
Cetaphil Fragrance Free Moisturizing Lotion, 16-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2)
Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion, Fragrance Free, 16 fl oz

Reviewed on February 17, 2013

I break out easily from comedogenic products and this doesnt break me out alongside using 5% BP (Quinoderm)

Reviewed on February 16, 2013

I really like this moisturizer. I only use it at night and it definitely helps with the dryness when I apply BP. At first it's a little greasy, but it absorbs very quickly. You don't even need a lot of product. I only use about a dime sized amount of lotion to moisturize my face and neck. Also, it doesn't break me out.

Reviewed on December 31, 2012

I won't use this product on my face at all since it makes me break out, but it's great for when my neck gets really dried out for all my treatments.

Reviewed on June 21, 2012

Picked up this little magic-worker after reading so many reviews on it and SO glad I did! I have oily skin but I get really flaky skin around my mouth and eyes of a morning after I wake up, so I wanted a good moisturizer that would counteract that. I got For Dry to Extremely Dry and it has worked wonders.

Reviewed on June 18, 2012

I bought this moisturizer to try on my face. It says for dry to normal skin. I have oily skin but i decided to use it anyway. I didn't break out or anything but bad mistake -__-

I wouldn't recommend it for someone with oily skin because it just makes your skin look more greasy and oilier. However, my body itself usually does get dry so I saved it and now use it for my body. Works really well and keeps me moisturized through out the whole day and gives me soft skin.

Reviewed on June 7, 2012

It is a cheap and effective.

My mum has very dry skin I am gonna get her the cream ones to try.

Good combination with BP, will keep using it.

DO NOT ALLPY TOO MUCH, otherwise it is too greasy. Good for winter, but use small amount (one soy bean size is good for me).

Australia sells it cheap, NZ price is crazy!

Reviewed on May 30, 2012

dont use, it might be cheap but it will make your skin break out

Reviewed on May 6, 2012

I wouldn't buy it again, well I don't even need to there is a bottle of it in the cabinet I never used the rest of..

Reviewed on April 25, 2012

This moisturizer hydrates skin very well. However, it makes my skin oily after a while, that's why I recommend using one pump and only at night.

But overall, great moisturizer