Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion Fragrance Free reviews

3.8/5 - 233 reviews

Brand: Cetaphil

Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion Fragrance Free

Water (Purified), Glycerin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth 20, Macadamia Ternifolia (Nut) Oil, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Stearoxytrimethylsilane, Stearyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Farnesol, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates/C10 30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid.

Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion, Fragrance Free, 8 fl oz
updated: 04/26/2015 04:41 UTC
Cetaphil Fragrance Free Moisturizing Lotion, 8-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 3)
Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion, Fragrance Free - 16 fl oz
updated: 04/26/2015 04:41 UTC
Cetaphil Fragrance Free Moisturizing Lotion, 16-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2)
Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion, Fragrance Free, 16 fl oz

Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion Fragrance Free

not good for sensitive skin
Reviewed on January 28, 2015

This lotion is not for sensitive skin at all. Burned my face and caused more acne , also clog pores.

Broke me out
Reviewed on December 30, 2014

Seemed alright for the first few days but after 3-5 days (how long it usually takes me to start seeing breakouts from an irritant) I broke out badly on my chin and cheek. Very disappointing as there is a very limited choice of decent moisturisers in Ireland...no CeraVe (which I was using before with no issue) as [link removed] won't even ship it here. I'm usually not super sensitive to products that claim to be non-comedogenic so this surprised me but I can't deny that it's the only thing I've changed in my routine. Don't know what else there really is to try, most moisturisers here are either for ageing skins and too rich or for teens and contain salycitic acid which drys me out too much. Any recs for a good moisturiser available in Ireland for combo skin treated with Retin-A would be great! If you are deciding between Cetaphil and CeraVe for any product I've found CeraVe to have much higher quality ingredients, lots of stuff that's in high-end creams, Cetaphil is kind of the low-rent version.

Pretty good
Reviewed on November 1, 2014

Although it is supposed to be used on your body, I use it on my face and have not noticed any breakouts out of the ordinary. i put quite a bit of this product on my face before applying my makeup and it doesn't feel heavy, it actually creates a great banner between my skin and makeup and prevents it from getting cakey. I recommend it to anyone who lives in cold climates ( such as me, Canada ) and wants to protect their skin from harsh winds and temperatures without using comedogenic products like petroleum jelly.

Good!
Reviewed on October 31, 2014

don’t really understand the poor reviews on here, if you do have acne and oily skin don’t use it as it has oil in it (everything that moisturizes has) and other moisturizing ingredients .

My skin is acne prone but not bad and I use products that dry out my skin but use cetaphil at night which works great. Use only a small amount on your skin and don’t use this all the time.

It always worked great for me even though my skin is very sensitive and used to have bad acne. Anything that has oil in it would not help to prevent acne!!!

I use Dr Murad and skin neuteurals who work great.

Skin did not like it.
Reviewed on October 28, 2014

Was very irritating and made my skin turn red in places. No thanks.

Didn't work for me
Reviewed on August 17, 2014

If you have dry skin then this product could work for you. I have extremely oily skin and this product did not control it what so ever in fact I felt it made my oily skin worse. The more oil my skin produces the more acne I get so after months of using this product my face was filled with acne. If you have extremely oily skin like me PLEASE stay away from this product. I find the only thing that works for me is a mattifying moisturizer.

HATE
Reviewed on August 12, 2014

If this is the only thing people with sensitive skin and acne are supposed to use, I'd rather go without moisture. It looks terrible under makeup. It sits on top of your skin, softening nothing, soothing nothing.

by ZhenZhu on 08/12/2014 09:01
and yes, my comedones multiplied. quit after two uses, so terrible in texture.
great, ONLY WHEN NOT ON DK'S REGIMEN (MEANT TO BE A REVIEW FOR CERAVE LOTION NOT CETAPHIL) MY MISTAKE
Reviewed on January 5, 2014

i always use this product ever since i was little. would i recommend it? YES. Would i recommend it when on Dan's regimen? NO. It burns like hell afterwards! And if you have dry scaly reptile like skin, this is absolute HELL. Do not even try. I tried, several times, and just ended up crying and fanning myself because it would cause me such great pain. However, if you are not on the regimen and need a light body lotion/face lotion this is fantastic! I thought it would be fantastic on the Regimen but it was extremely bad and i completely regret it. As I say that, i do want to put out that i do have sensitive skin which is probably why. Anyways, I hope this helps!!

by acnesucksss on 04/02/2014 22:51
Meant for CeraVe...Not for Cetaphil. Cetaphil is great, do not mistake this!
Broke Out Like Crazy
Reviewed on February 20, 2014

Apparently my grandmother has been using these products since the beginning of time, and her skin has always looked really amazing. Her complexion is beautiful and even and she hardly has any wrinkles, so me and my mom decided to give it a shot. Worst idea ever. I don't even know where to begin. Yes, it moisturizes. But it irritates my skin upon application, causing this sort of burning sensation. After a few days of use, I've broken out in places I didn't even realize was possible and every single pore on my face is clogged. 0/10 would not recommend.

by benedicta on 04/16/2014 08:29
It is very good in all skins type. I have tried others lotion but this turns out to be the best out of all for me
AHHH
Reviewed on December 17, 2013

I've tried this lotion and the facial one with spf15.

They both provided a silky smooth canvas for my makeup, I loveeed the way they gave my skin a soft glow and they actually reduced my oil production dramatically.

BUT, BUT, BUT

OMG. CLOGGED PORES EVERYWHERE. PLACES I DIDN'T KNOW WERE POSSIBLE

In a few days these moisturisers have wreaked havoc on my face.

Cetaphil, you suck.