Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream reviews

4.2/5 - 62 reviews

Brand: Cetaphil

Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream

Water (Purified), Petrolatum, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Glycerin, Dimethicone (and Dimethiconol), Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PEG 30 Glyceryl Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10 30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol.

Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream, Fragrance Free, 16 oz
updated: 02/07/2016 15:41 UTC
Cetaphil Fragrance Free Moisturizing Cream, 16-Ounce Jars (Pack of 2)
updated: 02/07/2016 15:41 UTC
Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream for Dry, Sensitive Skin, Fragrance Free, Non-comedogenic (20 Oz)

Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream

There's a trick to using this, read.
Reviewed on January 9, 2016

BEST EVER! I bought the generic version from Target and walmart - both good. Pat/Tap onto your face, don't rub or smear on to your face. Put a big gob in your palm, rub both hands together and tap tap tap pat pat all over your face that was treated with benzoly P. Works great, not oily and keeps skin from ever flaking. I only use the regimens benzoyl P and this. Had pretty bad acne for years until finally using this and neutrogena bar soap. 3 steps that really work.

Superb Moisturizer!
Reviewed on November 26, 2015

I have been using the Acne.org Regimen for about a year now and I probably use lesser dosages than most people. (If I stop using the BP, the pimples come back :() However, my skin never ever fully adjusted to the BP and flakes were always there. I've tried so many different moisturizers but nothing really worked even when used with my AHA. I felt like I was just putting globs of lotion that wouldn't even smear in well. I knew about this product but I was doubtful of its effectiveness because I felt that its viscosity would be too thick for facial use. Ultimately, I got fed up with my dry skin and tried this out. OMG. Even by nightly use, my flakes were gone. I also feel like my face stays remarkably clearer with this because I can be more generous with the BP without the fear of getting dryness. Anyone struggling with dry skin from the regimen MUST MUST MUST use this! NO BREAKOUTS WHATSOEVER

Like Body Butter
Reviewed on August 12, 2015

The texture of this product reminds me of a slightly fluffier body butter from The Body Shop. But, it's without all the scents and irritants and is completely non-comedogenic. I use this moisturizer as a body lotion. A little goes a long way and the tub it comes in is gigantic, so it will last a very long time. Only use this on your face if it is extremely dry, or if you are using it to spot treat on extremely dry areas, like around your nose.

Using cetaphil moisturizer after apply BP
Reviewed on August 6, 2015

Hello! I'm new to the Regimen and have just begun using benzoyl peroxide this week. After washing my face at night, i allow my skin to dry, then apply benzoyl peroxide. After about 15 min, I use Cetaphil moisturizing cream. I expect my dry skin to feel relieved from the cream, but gradually the burning and itching sensation increases. It is really difficult not to rub or scratch my skin when this happens.

Is this normal or is there something wrong with the cetaphil cream? I was wondering if maybe it reacted with the BP

by Levyors on 09/07/2015 18:03
Please don't blindly follow what they say in the paper guide. If you want to be safe just use a little bit more than a pea size of BP. I did follow the instruction from the paper from pea size to one finger length on the second week. It make my face burn and I got really bad blister. So I stopped using the BP for about 1 week only it heal back. Now I using just a little bit more than pea size. It's normal for you to feel itchy when you use BP. We all facing this problem also. Fight for it!
Does a good job of moisturizing
Reviewed on February 18, 2015

I used this product when I was on epiduo it helped moisturize my skin since it got so dry for the epiduo. Its a great product love it.

Very moisturising
Reviewed on January 31, 2015

This moisturiser is very thick and yes it will take some time to get used to. I would recommend this to everyone to try since there isn't any ingredients that are unhealthy for your skin. It is a very simple moisturiser and is especially good when you have a very dry skin.

Fantastic if applied correctly
Reviewed on October 29, 2014

Compared to the Regimen's moisturizer, this one provided better results. That being said, the Cetaphil cream will take some time getting used to. Because the product is extremely thick, you will have to carefully apply in small dosages around the face, perhaps even using a paper towel to clean any residue. Once everything has been applied properly, you will most likely not have to worry about dryness or flakes. In fact, I never feel the need to apply more than once a day. If you are one who is looking to completely eradicate flakes, give this product a try.

Worst than poison
Reviewed on August 23, 2014

Last week my skin started to get irritated, red, itchy, and I could not figure out what is cause it, I used this moisturizing cream for 4 months, but a week ago it turned evil on me.

I suffered a lot of pain until I figured out it was Cetaphil, my skin was falling apart.

I'm never buying anything from Cetahil again.

Very very oily look
Reviewed on April 8, 2014

I would recommend this product for some one who has flaky or dry skin and the usage for winter and fall climates because when the weather becomes hot this moisturizer might clog pores, due to the cetaphil,sweat and oil from your face.This product moisturized my face very well! but i look very greasy so i think ima use this only at night only.

HERE'S A TIP !:) when applying the cream to your face dont rub it in, lightly pat the cream on so that it will blend in well and your face will look less oily.

ok
Reviewed on March 11, 2014

Bought this moisturizer. Hella moisturized right now 10/10.

good to go