Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream reviews

4.2/5 - 54 reviews

Brand: Cetaphil

Water (Purified), Petrolatum, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Glycerin, Dimethicone (and Dimethiconol), Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PEG 30 Glyceryl Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10 30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol.

Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream, Fragrance Free, 16 oz
updated: 07/29/2014 17:25 UTC
Cetaphil Fragrance Free Moisturizing Cream, 16-Ounce Jars (Pack of 2)
updated: 07/29/2014 17:25 UTC
Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream for Dry, Sensitive Skin, Fragrance Free, Non-comedogenic (20 Oz)

Very very oily look
Reviewed on April 8, 2014

I would recommend this product for some one who has flaky or dry skin and the usage for winter and fall climates because when the weather becomes hot this moisturizer might clog pores, due to the cetaphil,sweat and oil from your face.This product moisturized my face very well! but i look very greasy so i think ima use this only at night only.

HERE'S A TIP !:) when applying the cream to your face dont rub it in, lightly pat the cream on so that it will blend in well and your face will look less oily.

ok
Reviewed on March 11, 2014

Bought this moisturizer. Hella moisturized right now 10/10.

good to go

Caused major irritation
Reviewed on February 18, 2014

After Accutane treatment, I tried this several times. Every time I used it for a week, my skin would get red and irritated, and small red bumps would appear on my face. I would get annoyed, thinking the Accutane had failed. Then I would stop the Cetaphil and my skin would clear up. But then my skin would get dry again and I reached for the Cetaphil. Finally I stopped using Cetaphil completely, and my skin is now completely clear. Some ingredient in this just did not agree with my skin, and I won't use it again.

WOW! Why did I stop using this??
Reviewed on February 14, 2014

Recently, these dry months really got me! All over my face, elbows, and hands. For my face, I was using Clean & Clear face moisturizer. Boy, I don't know what I was thinking when I thought that stuff worked! Ha! Cetaphil has been great. I use it on my face and anywhere dryness occurs -- BAM! -- moisturizer! It does not give me break-outs and I HIGHLY reccomend it to all!

For Body, not the face
Reviewed on December 7, 2013

This cream is creamy like yogurt. When rubbing on body skin, it doesn't spread smoothly as it seems to disappear really fast. Lotions ALWAYS feel much better when applied to the skin as it can glide on the surface and can be spread to different areas of the body. This product requires a "scoop" of the hand which is a waste of product in my opinion, in order to have adequate lubrication to glide over the skin. When applied on the face it is SHINY and make your face appear oily. I can't say it has given me breakouts, but I am in search of something else for the FACE.

GREATEST THING
Reviewed on October 18, 2013

This stuff is the bomb. I live in a really dry place and I literally bathe my skin in this morning and night. It helps keep my skin moist and never breaks me out. Also it doesn't smell bad and the tub lasts like a million years. All in all, everyone and their mother should use this product.

Gets rid of flakes
Reviewed on September 15, 2013

After I had been on the regimen for several months, my face was still uncontrollably flakey. It was making me miserable. This got rid of the flakes! It's an extremely intense moisturizer, but is still non-comedogenic. At first I used it morning and night, then reduced it to just night because it made my face too oily during the day. At night, I mix a dime-sized amount of this with a very small amount of AHA from acne.org. It works wonders.

best moisturizer
Reviewed on September 11, 2013

I have very sensitive skin therefore making it sort of acne prone. Right now I'm also currently pregnant so the hormones make me a little extra acne prone. My face has never looked better than when I use witch hazel as a toner and then follow it up with this moisturizer. No more break outs and leaves my skin super soft..

Would've given it a 3.5 star rating. It's not the best but it gets the job done.
Reviewed on August 28, 2013

Since I'm using the benzoyl peroxide, I usually get dried out and flake. I've been using Celeteque moisturizer for a couple of months now but it doesn't moisturize as good as the Cetaphil moisturizing cream. I've been using it for 2 weeks and it really made a great difference on controlling my flakes and keeping my skin moisturized, now here are some things that I don't like about it. First, it's really hard to smear around my face, I don't know why but you're going to take more getting your face prepped with this. Second, it makes my face greasy. The consistency is really thick. Overall it's pretty good, not great but good enough.

Flakes Be Gone!
Reviewed on June 26, 2013

I bought this moisturizer back in December of 2012. After reading some reviews, I decided that it wouldn't hurt to give it a try; at this point, I would do ANYTHING to irradicate my flaky, dry skin for good. Because I was on the acne.org regimen, the amount of Benzoyl Peroxide I was using on my skin was really taking a tole on the well-being of my skin.

let me just say, this is by far the most moisturizing moisturizer I have ever tried. It got rid of my flaking almost completely. However, the reason that this product gets four out of five stars from me is the fact that it's very thick and greasy. It's not good for the day time because it leaves residue on the skin, so it never completely absorbs. This is a great nighttime moisturizer, and I use it as such.