Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths reviews

4/5 - 1 review

Brand: Cetaphil

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1, 3-Diol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Stearyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Citrate, Butylparaben, Allantoin, Zinc Gluconate.

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloth, 25 Count
updated: 04/21/2017 15:11 UTC
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths, 25 ea
updated: 09/29/2016 18:34 UTC

Good product!
Reviewed on November 24, 2014

These smell pretty nice, which worried me because fragrance usually beaks me out. It took off my makeup, and no breakouts the next day. I didn't use these every night, though, just when I felt super lazy. But overall, I have really REALLY sensitive skin and it didn't break me out which means it's pretty good.