Page 5 of Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser reviews

Brand: Cetaphil

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Stearyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben.

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser, 16 fl oz
Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser, Normal to Oily Skin, 16 fl oz
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser, 8 fl oz
updated: 04/19/2014 21:43 UTC
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser, For all skin types, 16-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2)

Reviewed on April 3, 2013

Although I do have a small cons as I listed it's not a reason not to give this product 5 star because it deserves.

Reviewed on March 30, 2013

I really like this gentle skin cleanser, but no foaming for me my face feels different. I wanna cetaphil instead of purpose better.

Reviewed on March 26, 2013

I have been using this product for 5 years on and off. It is the best cleanser I have tried! I love Cetaphil.

Reviewed on February 16, 2013

When I first used this, I didn't really like it because it didn't leave my skin with that refreshing sensation other cleansers left. However, I just kept using it and it was actually really nice. My skin did feel clean after I washed it, but not tight and dry. It made my skin feel smooth and healthy. This will not help with breakouts alone, but it will prepare the skin for any topical medication.

Reviewed on February 12, 2013

Sodium Lauryl Sulfate is a major skin irritant do not use facial cleansers with it! I would reccomend the Cerave Cleanser. My acne was pretty tame and i do suffer from sensitivity so I tried this and it made it sooo much worse. Word of advice spend more money on your diet the rewards are amazing.

Reviewed on January 24, 2013

I used this product once 3 months ago just to give it a try and i like it because my skin feels so good every time i use it and i had no breakouts as well. i don't know what crossed in my mind why i temporarily stop using it and now i really regret trying other products that caused more problem into my face so i decided going back to cetaphil one more time and im gonna use it forever.

Reviewed on January 4, 2013

After I washed my face using this cleanser I wiped my face with my toner on a cotton pad. Once I was done I found that the pad was covered with dirt and grime. (which never happened with my previous cleanser) Although this product feels refreshing and smooth, it doesn't clean my face.

Reviewed on November 15, 2012

this cleanser / moisuriser has transformed by skin from being red/ breakouts/ scaly- now smooth and clear.

i now only get the odd spot on my skin after a hectic weekend instead of badly irritated skin on my chin and cheeks all the time

i was using every potion and lotion under the sun. i now only use this- my skin looks great now, i wish i found this years ago.

buy it !

Reviewed on September 17, 2012

I have always had relatively problem skin, its not very oily but has large patches around my chin/cheeks which get very deep and painful pimples, and I also get several blackheads. I have tried most products; Clean and Clear, Clearasil, and I used Proactiv for quite a while.

Nothing has worked like this Cetaphil has. Originally I purchased the Cetaphil for Oily skin, and was disapointed as I found it very harsh on my skin and my skin always felt tight. So I decided to give it one more go, and purchased this one Cetaphil gentle cleanser for all skin types. It really works. It really REALLY does. It took me a while to get used to it, as it seemed creamier than other cleansers I had previously been using, but straight away my skin felt calmer, it wasnt so inflamed and my pimples werent so tender and sore. After a few weeks, I stopped getting the large cystic acne pimples, and lots of my blackheads had disappeared. I have been using this for 3 months and absolutley love it, I will never try anything else!

My skin care regime now consists of Cetaphil cleanser, then BP 5% cream, and then Neturogena Sensitive Skin Moisturiser . My skin has never felt better, or been less troublesome! I used this forum a lot when trying to decide which products to use, and I hope this post helps someone!