Page 5 of Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser reviews

Brand: Cetaphil

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Stearyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben.

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser, 16 fl oz
Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser, Normal to Oily Skin, 16 fl oz
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser, 8 fl oz
updated: 09/17/2014 21:22 UTC
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser, For all skin types, 16-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2)

Amazing.
Reviewed on August 8, 2013

I have been only using this for a week, and my skin loves it. It's so gentle and doesn't irritate acne.

Placebo - practically vaseline
Reviewed on August 2, 2013

Contains parabens, leave's a film(!?), no considerable improvement, just vastly more gentle than other skin strippers cleansers. There is SO much better out there, being a guru of skin, i have tried everything there possibly is to try and spent thousands of pounds. Cetaphil is part of the waste of time and money category - try raw honey instead (actually gets rid of blackheads), or african black soap (use with caution if sensitive skinned, but great on body acne)

The Best Facial Cleanser
Reviewed on July 3, 2013

Love this product! It's nr 1 on my list. Works very well for my combination skin, i can't imagine my life without it.

Reviewed on June 17, 2013

This product is amazing for preventing acne ! And it doesnt irritate my skin ! Last month I use nutrogena and my skin was BURNING !! I hate that product . Use Cetaphil it a lot better !

Reviewed on May 29, 2013

I was looking for a new facial cleanser cause I had just ran out well I came across a travel size bottle of Cetaphil and decided for .97 what harm could it do trying and that's the thing there was no harm it cleared my face up the next day! It's so gentle I can use it 3 times a day because sometimes after work I feel like my face is so oily I like that I can use it unlimited times.

Reviewed on May 25, 2013

Most dermatologists recommend that all skin types, especially acne prone and sensitive skin types should avoid anything that foams or lathers, as usually that means they're drying! This is why I love Cetaphil - there's no lather, it covers my face well, doesn't sting, removes all of my makeup with one wash, and stops major breakouts. I had horrific acne from about 2007 to 2009. I tried everything and no product worked. Eventually it calmed down, and in 2011 I discovered Cetaphil, and my skin is now almost entirely clear. I have small breakouts every once in a while, but the acne has shrunk in size and I very rarely get big white heads. Cetaphil helps to remove acne in just a few days at most. It can sometimes be slightly drying, so I use Cetaphil Moisturizer as well after I shower.

by AshleyMaryMarie on 05/25/2013 09:06
I just want to add as well, that Cetaphil's packaging is very gender neutral! A lot of other face washes are generally targeted at females, or they make a separate product for males..