Page 4 of Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser reviews

Brand: Cetaphil

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Stearyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben.

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser, 16 fl oz
Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser, Normal to Oily Skin, 16 fl oz
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser, 8 fl oz
updated: 07/30/2014 08:10 UTC
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser, For all skin types, 16-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2)

Fantastic Cleanser for Sensitive Skin
Reviewed on August 26, 2013

I have so much love for this cleanser. My skin's extremely sensitive and has looked so much less irritated since I started using this cleanser instead of some of the harsher acne-treating type cleansers. Feels lovely on the skin, no fragrance or other things that irritate the skin. As some other reviewers have said it doesn't really lather but I don't find this a problem at all because it cleanses nicely if you just apply it as it is. My only criticism is that it's not powerful enough to remove foundation so I have to use cleansing wipes for that before using this cleanser at night.

It's an excellent cleanser.
Reviewed on August 21, 2013

It's probably the best cleanser I've ever used. I've used quite a number of cleansers but I like this a lot. This doesn't help clear up acne but it's an excellent cleanser paired with Benzoyl Peroxide.

Perfect for Acne Prone Skin
Reviewed on August 15, 2013

I had really bad acne about a month ago- found this site, and have been using this cleanser in my own version of the regimen.

I must say this cleanser is simply AMAZING. It never dries my skin out and doesn't irritate cystic zits or open cuts. Highly recommended :3

Amazing.
Reviewed on August 8, 2013

I have been only using this for a week, and my skin loves it. It's so gentle and doesn't irritate acne.

Placebo - practically vaseline
Reviewed on August 2, 2013

Contains parabens, leave's a film(!?), no considerable improvement, just vastly more gentle than other skin strippers cleansers. There is SO much better out there, being a guru of skin, i have tried everything there possibly is to try and spent thousands of pounds. Cetaphil is part of the waste of time and money category - try raw honey instead (actually gets rid of blackheads), or african black soap (use with caution if sensitive skinned, but great on body acne)

The Best Facial Cleanser
Reviewed on July 3, 2013

Love this product! It's nr 1 on my list. Works very well for my combination skin, i can't imagine my life without it.

Reviewed on June 17, 2013

This product is amazing for preventing acne ! And it doesnt irritate my skin ! Last month I use nutrogena and my skin was BURNING !! I hate that product . Use Cetaphil it a lot better !