Page 4 of Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser reviews

Brand: Cetaphil

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Stearyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben.

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser, 16 fl oz
Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser, Normal to Oily Skin, 16 fl oz
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser, 8 fl oz
updated: 04/20/2014 09:47 UTC
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser, For all skin types, 16-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2)

Reviewed on June 17, 2013

This product is amazing for preventing acne ! And it doesnt irritate my skin ! Last month I use nutrogena and my skin was BURNING !! I hate that product . Use Cetaphil it a lot better !

Reviewed on May 29, 2013

I was looking for a new facial cleanser cause I had just ran out well I came across a travel size bottle of Cetaphil and decided for .97 what harm could it do trying and that's the thing there was no harm it cleared my face up the next day! It's so gentle I can use it 3 times a day because sometimes after work I feel like my face is so oily I like that I can use it unlimited times.

Reviewed on May 25, 2013

Most dermatologists recommend that all skin types, especially acne prone and sensitive skin types should avoid anything that foams or lathers, as usually that means they're drying! This is why I love Cetaphil - there's no lather, it covers my face well, doesn't sting, removes all of my makeup with one wash, and stops major breakouts. I had horrific acne from about 2007 to 2009. I tried everything and no product worked. Eventually it calmed down, and in 2011 I discovered Cetaphil, and my skin is now almost entirely clear. I have small breakouts every once in a while, but the acne has shrunk in size and I very rarely get big white heads. Cetaphil helps to remove acne in just a few days at most. It can sometimes be slightly drying, so I use Cetaphil Moisturizer as well after I shower.

Reviewed on May 11, 2013

This cleanser works well for some people but was terrible for me. I used it when I started on Epiduo and had really dry red irritated skin. Initially I thought it was the Epiduo but when I stopped using the Cetaphil (& kept using Epiduo) my skin got better. Although it's described as gentle it contains sodium lauryl sulfate - which is used in research studies as a comparison skin irritant! You might be ok with it (skin varies a lot) but I've discovered my skin doesn't like it.

Reviewed on May 6, 2013

This stuff is pretty expensive, especially for the size of the bottle. But I love Cetaphil products, and I think it's worth the price! I still have acne but the number of pimples I'm getting has greatly reduced. I've been using it for a month, and only got one pimple all month! I still have scarring on my cheeks, and it's taking its sweet time to heal up. I will keep using this, because my skin is sensitive and dry, and this gentle cleanser is great for what my skin needs. Try it out!

Reviewed on April 29, 2013

I have light acne, most of which is attributed to oily skin. The cleanser works and removes dirt, oil, and such. The only negative is that it doesn't foam, so I feel like I have to use more pumps than necessary to clean my face.

With that said, I'd still recommend the cleanser as it is a lot cheaper than my old one (dermalogica).