Page 4 of Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser reviews

Brand: Cetaphil

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Stearyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben.

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser, 16 fl oz
Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser, Normal to Oily Skin, 16 fl oz
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser, 8 fl oz
updated: 11/29/2015 20:42 UTC
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser, For all skin types, 16-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2)
updated: 11/29/2015 20:42 UTC
$19.78 is not associated with this product. All proceeds from links go to charity.

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser

Did not cause any problems but..
Reviewed on October 28, 2014

Overall an ok product because it has only a few ingredients and I did not have a bad reaction to it but at the same time I did not feel like it cleaned very well so it's just ok.

Great Gentle Cleanser!
Reviewed on October 21, 2014

I have severe Cystic jawline Acne, many soaps and so called Acne Cleanser just made my acne worse, then I finally found Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser and WOW! No irritation left behind at all! It won't cure acne, but it will help prevent new acne, while soothing the skin, oppose to attacking it. A must buy for somebody looking for a nice gentle cleanser for their face.

Defenitely one of the best out there!!
Reviewed on October 14, 2014

This is one of the best cleansers that i have ever used and i have been using it since then. It cleanses my pores deeply and yet it doesnt leave my skin too dry or oily. I would definitely recommend this because it is a REALLY gentle cleanser that doesnt cause breakouts AT ALL!!

Great for sensitive skin
Reviewed on September 21, 2014

I found that my previous cleanser was way too harsh on my skin. I was red, itching, and flaking. I started using this product twice a day in combination with my BHA lotion and my skin looks so healthy. I don't recommend this product for clearing up acne (although it does NOT cause acne), but if you are using other products that contain SA or BP and are just looking for something that will hydrate and gently cleanse your skin, this is a great purchase. It also does not remove makeup. I wear makeup almost everyday, so I just use makeup removing wipes prior to washing my skin, and it works out just fine.

Great buy if you want something gentle and use in combination with a toner and BHA!

A good soap but wish it would be SLS free!
Reviewed on May 5, 2014

Unfortunately, it does contain SLS. Why? I wish there was an SLS free version.

Good soap overall. Didn't break me out. Didn't prevent breakouts. Neutral.

leaves skin oily still
Reviewed on September 1, 2014

it doesn't do anything for me, just stings and leaves my face oily still.

Reviewed on August 22, 2014

Years ago my dermatologist recommended this product but I was extremely skeptical and didn't use it. I found the sample bottle in the back of my pantry and decided to try it out. I absolutely love it. It's gentle but my skin still feels clean. It doesn't dry me out either. Instead of having a steady amount of pimples on my face I've gone to only hormonal breakouts on my chin each month.

For everyone who is skeptical like I was I would definitely give it a try. It's a great product for a great price.

Recommend this product a million times over and over again
Reviewed on August 20, 2014

This liquid cleanser is a great for sensitive skin because it doesn't cause any irritation and it is scent-free. It also contains the oily skin types by not over drying. I have been using this for over 2 years and I also recommend this fantastic blog that helped me as well: acnebegone.wix. com/feelyourselfagain

FYI - need to remove the space before "com"

Cetaphil is the Best!!!!!
Reviewed on August 18, 2014

I am Madison. I am 16 years old and i have been using cetephil since 7th grade. My face is really oily and i get ance really quick from my skin being so oily. And also the sun break my face out too. Moving right along, i been using the gentle skin cleaner and the spf15 suncreen and it help me so must. I couldnt ask for a better ance control face wash than cetephil.

Gentle - No breakouts!
Reviewed on August 10, 2014

I wouldn't say its the best ACNE treatment since it doesn't do a lot with fighting spots on its own, but it does a good job with cleaning your face gentley and stopping more spots from forming. Most other cleansers I've used are good at the 'clean feeling', but not so good with keeping acne away. Using this as a base along with a cream of Benzyl Peroxide or Salicylic Acid (E.g. Quinoderm) has been a great way of keeping spots away. Much better than any Garnier/Clearasil or even some of the high market cleanser brands I've come across.