Page 3 of Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser reviews

Brand: Cetaphil

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Stearyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben.

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser, 16 fl oz
Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser, Normal to Oily Skin, 16 fl oz
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser, 8 fl oz
updated: 07/26/2016 06:43 UTC
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser, For all skin types, 16-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2)
updated: 07/26/2016 04:57 UTC

The best. :)
Reviewed on April 4, 2016

The best gentle cleanser in the market for sensitive acne prone skin. My only problem with it was the price. Quite expensive tho, because im only a student. Anyway dare to Try it! :) it really calms down and gently clean the face without drying or stripping the natural oils. I pair this with ponds cold cream cleanser. :)

Very good
Reviewed on April 14, 2016

I use this cleanser in the morning and at night. It is very soft but enough to cleanse your face without drying it. It helps me with the acne. I have notice I need to be more careful when removing my makeup, so that's why i think sometimes it does not work, however it is not the cleanser it is need to use my fingers or something else to remove my make up better.

good cleanser
Reviewed on March 2, 2016

This is a good cleanser , It was non-irritating and it didnt break me out and its also good for make up remover

FAVORITE
Reviewed on February 12, 2016

been using this skin cleanser for long time and still cant find other better product that this it cleanses skin without drying out my skin and not tightness.

it is good!
Reviewed on January 28, 2016

i have mild acne and very sensitive skin i use this as a toner and then use other product as a cleanser and it helps me alot for my skin

it takes two or three...to tango!
Reviewed on January 8, 2016

i usually had clear skin, even skin toned in my teenage years, mild breakouts to describe. Ive got moderate acne in college, moderate for me because of blackheads, whiteheads and pustules, minimal occurence of cystic forms. Ive done treatment with both oral and topical antibiotics, AHA, BHA, Retinoic, Salicylic acid, not all at the same time and same form, but in many different situation in two or more combination of either in cream or solution forms. treatment works, CLEAR skin, but in the long run, it DRIES my skin only to found out red, flat, shiny, painful and itchy patches on the skin, that is getting more oily and acne prone.

that is when i used cetaphil as my gentle cleanser. my dermatologist, used to prescribe me together with the topical medication, a very gentle cleanser from her line of acne treatment products.

verdict: Cetaphil is a very good gentle cleanser for dry skin caused by any disease or medication. As it subsided the redness, and itchiness after washing, no flakiness, or tightning effect, maybe my incorporation of Calamine lotion (1:4calamine, 3:4 cetaphil), makes it more potent to soothe my dry,flaky skin. its safe to follow, that its good also to oily skin because on the first place you should treat the condition with such drying formulations,making the skin prone to drying:)

P.S. treating acne requires no ultimate product! its actually a combination of products that prohibits rather than inhibits one another. just like, correlating your external condition internally:)

by Human Doing on 01/31/2016 08:42
please cclarify your grammar :$ I can't understand after "it's safe to follow" idk what the even means...?
by Beauty Enthusiast on 02/06/2016 10:14
I believe the real thought on this review is understandable without the "safe to follow" phrase. Thank you sir/maam:)
by Beauty Enthusiast on 02/06/2016 10:14
the best for sensitive skin
Reviewed on December 23, 2015

i had a lot of acne before and i went to see dermatologist and he recommended me this product it helps me a lot with my skin personally it works very well for me with BP i will continue use this cleanser i love love cetaphil

Cleanses without stripping the skin!
Reviewed on September 19, 2015

Ive had mild acne for a couple years now and have purchased countless products to try and combat my breakouts.

This cleanser is great for daily washing. I use it morning and night religiously. I dont think it does an awful lot to actually treat acne in any way, but does help to soothe and wash the skin from any dirt that gets built up throughout the day. Also ive found that it does remove oiliness from the skin however doesn't strip it entirely, which is really important when trying to fight acne.

Furthermore, it hasnt caused me any severe breakouts or further irritation. Id recommend sticking with it and giving it an honest go!

dried out skin and created a rash
Reviewed on September 16, 2015

used this before I started getting acne. TOTALLY dried out the skin AND gave me a horrible and irritating rash that was very inflammed. it did cleanse m face well before the rash and drying came, but it was probably one of the products that caused acne for me :(

by Human Doing on 01/31/2016 08:44
Are you talking about the daily cleanser by Cetaphil?
Love
Reviewed on August 13, 2015

My favorite gentle face wash, cleanses skin without drying it out! Love it! Leaves skin baby soft when I use my clarisonic with it! Don't be scared that it doesn't foam up, it still is getting your skin clean! It's just not stripping away all of the moisture in your skin.