Page 3 of Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser reviews

4.1/5 - 538 reviews

Brand: Cetaphil

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Stearyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben.

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser, 16 fl oz
Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser, Normal to Oily Skin, 16 fl oz
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser, 8 fl oz
updated: 12/20/2014 15:52 UTC
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser, For all skin types, 16-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2)

Works wonders!
Reviewed on July 29, 2014

This is an all-around great product for me. It works especially well on my fairly sensitive skin. It is mild enough that it doesn't dry out your skin but still reduces the size and tenderness of my acne. It did not make my skin red or flakey, and it works just like it says on the bottle! Definitely recommend!

Feels super gentle, but.
Reviewed on July 9, 2014

This stuff feels gentle going on, no lather and no residue whatsoever. It really feels like putting a thin lotion on. I almost felt like it was TOO gentle. Afterwards though, my skin feels extremely dry (peeling in just a few minutes!). Be sure to follow up with a moisturizer if you use this.

In Love
Reviewed on July 4, 2014

I love this gentle cleanser! It makes your skin feel really soft and it doesn't break me out. It's great to use with epiduo

Satisfyingly the best facial cleanser
Reviewed on June 1, 2014

My sister told me to use cetaphil to stop my pimples from breaking out; and so it did stop from breaking out when I used cetaphil gentle skin cleanser- got the result a week after use.

My concern is that I used cetaphil gentle skin cleanser on my body, because my body started breaking too. I have been using cetaphil gentle skin cleanser on my face for a year already and gave me the result that I wanted it to. And used cetaphil gentle skin cleanser on my body for a week already, though I felt the results the same as what it did to my face, but it just made it smaller and the redness is still there and I want to remove the redness already.

Any recommendation/s?

by anju on 06/02/2014 08:59
how do you use it on your face with water and without water? is like a facewash? how many mints we use it?
A good facial cleanser
Reviewed on May 18, 2014

I've heard my friends talk about how good this product is, and I had read great reviews about this product. So I wanted to try it out for myself. I was out shopping for a trip, and came across the product. I automatically put it in my basket, and got very happy I was going to try it for the first time. I needed a little while to decide if I really liked this product.

What I think about this product? Well it's not the best cleanser I have tried, for a matter of fact. But it does a good job cleaning my face. I have super sensitive skin, and it didn't irritate my face at all. It got the job done. I don't think it needs the biggest hype over it but it is a good product to invest in.

Cetaphil kills skin before it cleans skin!
Reviewed on March 31, 2014

I have been using this cleanser for 1 year. It contains parabens that are dangerous to skin. product. My skin still feels very dry after use Do not expect any improvements in your skin as it has no ingredients that will improve skin.

awesome cleanser
Reviewed on March 24, 2014

I was taking a shower and when i washed my face it made my skin smooth as a flower

I love this stuff
Reviewed on March 20, 2014

I started to get more pimples, so I used a wash and it didn't work, so I went to the store and got cetaphil, when I used it, it felt like it started work right when I washed my face, it is the best wash ever!!

Great
Reviewed on March 13, 2014

It works very well. I don't normally have much acne, but I suddenly got a bunch. I tried to use this and all of it was cleared up in two days. Also, leaves skin super soft and moisturized. I highly recommend this!

Love it!
Reviewed on February 28, 2014

My dermatologist recommended this to me. I've been using this for a little over a month and I love it! It was cheap and it comes with a pump. I have such sensitive skin that everything I try breaks me out. I don't like the feeling of dryness and tightness after I wash my face and this kept my face feeling fresh, clean, and moisturized. It has no smell and does not strip your skin. It however does not remove makeup so well so I suggest using another cleanser for removing makeup. Overall, I love it.