Page 3 of Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser reviews

Brand: Cetaphil

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Stearyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben.

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser, 16 fl oz
Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser, Normal to Oily Skin, 16 fl oz
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser, 8 fl oz
updated: 10/01/2016 01:14 UTC
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser, For all skin types, 16-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2)
updated: 10/01/2016 02:27 UTC

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser

Dried out my skin, not good for being on the regimen.
Reviewed on June 19, 2016

Dried my skin out and not keen on it because it doesn't lather up at all so you can glide your hands across your face.

This works very well, but for sensitive skin!
Reviewed on June 12, 2016

Love, love, love! Highly recommend this for how sensitive it is on your skin. For me, I have really sensitive skin and anything harsh makes me breakout. I have been using this for 5 years, and it has always done the job of cleaning my face, as well as not getting too dry or making me breakout. TRY IT!

Gentle and Affordable
Reviewed on June 3, 2016

If you are treating your acne with some kind of drying topical, this cleanser is your best bet to keep it from stripping your skin. It is gentle and mild and if you buy the big bottle, it would last your for months. Making this one of the most affordable cleansers you can find.

One of the things I like about this is it doesn't foam up so to me it feels like I'm moisturizing the skin instead of washing off the oils. It cleans your skin in a way that doesn't leave it tight or tingly.

dry out!
Reviewed on May 25, 2016

I decided to buy this cleanser because of the hype surrounding it claiming it's really gentle and great for sensitive skin. However, this cleanser dried out my face like crazy! It also led to me getting clogged pores due to my dry surface skin. Probably due to the sls that they use in it.

the best
Reviewed on May 13, 2016

the best cleanser for sensitive skin ever! I've used this cleanser for 10+ years, and absolutely love it! unfortunately it does not foam or remove makeup. but it does not irritate my sensitive skin at all!

Just Okay
Reviewed on May 8, 2016

If you're looking for a gentle cleanser then this is it.

love this cleanser
Reviewed on April 28, 2016

I love this stuff, I have very oily skin so I need a good cleanser that helps remove it without being so harsh that my skin creates loads more. This does that, I use it every night before bed and wake up with no new break outs and not very oily skin.

good
Reviewed on April 27, 2016

It works wonders for my skin! I have sensitive and combination skin. This cleanser leaves my face fresh and clean, and never causes breakouts. But everyone has different skin.

No frills, cheap thrills.
Reviewed on October 26, 2015

I have been using this for about 2 weeks. Previously I was using Dove but I was finding it to be drying. I figured I would switch to a cream cleanser for a while. I tried Cerave (both foaming and hydrating) and both caused breakouts in places there was none before. I read that sometimes ceramides clog pores for some and so, I stopped using them and any thing else for a bit. I began using this because they sell travel sized bottles for 2 bucks at the local pharmacy. Being both broke and kinda ugly I thought what have I got to lose?

So far, Ive only lost three dollars. Gains? soft, even toned skin that I get compliments on, wow that's thrilling, but it may be temporary. Will update in three weeks.

I want to add as a disclaimer I am also using homemade Vit C Serum (I've been using it for three years, same recipe) and complex 15.

***UPDATE*** I stopped using this for a while because it was clogging me up. I started using it again because I am not a young person...i need to be gentle on my old face. What i discovered is that Cetaphil, when not using the double cleasne method does not really get hardcore sunscreen & concealer off-obviously both of which I wear. I use a makeup remover & wash with this & water or use the "dry method"with this first and then water & this. I found using oil for suncreen etc removal however, was strange because the Cetaphil doesn't wash off oil. There isn't much SLS in this that's for sure.

I like it, Im gonna keep using it now that I know how,

The best. :)
Reviewed on April 4, 2016

The best gentle cleanser in the market for sensitive acne prone skin. My only problem with it was the price. Quite expensive tho, because im only a student. Anyway dare to Try it! :) it really calms down and gently clean the face without drying or stripping the natural oils. I pair this with ponds cold cream cleanser. :)