Page 2 of Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser reviews

Brand: Cetaphil

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Stearyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben.

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser, 16 fl oz
Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser, Normal to Oily Skin, 16 fl oz
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser, 8 fl oz
updated: 09/26/2016 05:51 UTC
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser, For all skin types, 16-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2)
updated: 09/26/2016 06:08 UTC

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser

It's not the holy grail or the devil either.
Reviewed on July 19, 2016

Cetaphil didn't do anything to help my acne or make it worse. I hate the fact how it doesn't foam at all so I get this weird feeling it's not cleansing my face at all. I will say that it works better when you use it with a warm washcloth rather than just your hands but that's just me. :)

nothing special
Reviewed on July 15, 2016

here's probably a million people who love this product and a million who don't. For some strange reason, I'm sort of in-between, even though most dermatologists recommend this skin cleanser to the breakout-prone and sensitive-skin patients. I purchased a bottle of this (seems like it only comes in this huge bottle), applied some of its somewhat thick liquid to my face, massaged it in, then rinsed with water. My skin burned a tiny bit, but nothing too serious. Didn't seem to do any harm... but didn't fully take off all my makeup. It did, however, leave my skin feeling soft and moisturized afterwards, which felt great. It's a nice product for those who can't tolerate "soap" type of cleansers -- but for me, it was nothing special at this time.

Good Gentle Cleanser
Reviewed on July 14, 2016

The product outcome reiterates the title. •Gentle cleanser; recommended for sensitive or dry skin types.

•Do not really recommend if you are looking for this cleanser to clear your skin of acne.

•Will not cause redness due to irritation.

•Does not strip the skin.

•No fragrance.

• Quite inexpensive, starting at around $14.99

(Disclaimer: I believe you should alternate between this cleanser and another Cetaphil cleanser [Oily-Skin cleanser] so the skin does not form any resistance to the product.)

Gentle
Reviewed on July 5, 2016

Very gentle like it says on the bottle but did not do much for my skin.

good
Reviewed on July 4, 2016

I always come back to this gentle cleanser whenever my combination skin is feeling irritated. It is soothing and gentle. It does not remove all my makeup unless I use a wash cloth.

It's a meh
Reviewed on June 30, 2016

My friend recommended me this so I tried it out. After the first wash, it felt ok so I tried it out more. After often washing, I noticed that it doesn't really help with acne. So if you're just looking for a cleanser that cleanses well here it is.

Loving it!
Reviewed on June 25, 2016

Let me start off by saying that I was blessed with flawless skin until about age 20. I am now 22 and recently stopped taking BC because I was having bad side effects, and since then i've been experiencing a lot more break outs. Last week, however, was the worst break out of my life. I used one of those eyebrow razors to take off some peach fuzz on my face and had a horrible reaction the following few days. My entire jaw, chin, sides of my mouth, and upper neck broke out with red, painful pimples. I woke up to two or three new blemishes every day last week. I panicked, and ran to the drug store and bought a few clean & clear face washes/scrubs, which I must have over done because it only made the problem worse. Then I took to the internet and started reading about how Cetaphil had been used as a gentle cleanser and might help. I immediately ran out and bought two things- Garnier Micellar Water to take off my makeup (I had usually used wipes but I thought this might be better) and a huge bottle of Cetaphil gentle cleanser. I have been using the two products every day (with the occasional spot treatment) for about 5 days now and my acne has completely cleared up. I am so pleased with this product and love how it feels. Sometimes I wash it off, sometimes I pat it gently and leave a thin film on my face like the bottle advises. It has helped with the drying that the clean & clear scrub did to my face, cleans, and generally just feels good on the skin. Normally I do not like products that don't lather, but this one is a game changer for me.

Gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin
Reviewed on June 22, 2016

This cleanser is a godsend to those of us who are using any kind of topical cream with a drying active ingredient. There's a reason dermatologists recommend this cleanser above all others.

Dried out my skin, not good for being on the regimen.
Reviewed on June 19, 2016

Dried my skin out and not keen on it because it doesn't lather up at all so you can glide your hands across your face.

This works very well, but for sensitive skin!
Reviewed on June 12, 2016

Love, love, love! Highly recommend this for how sensitive it is on your skin. For me, I have really sensitive skin and anything harsh makes me breakout. I have been using this for 5 years, and it has always done the job of cleaning my face, as well as not getting too dry or making me breakout. TRY IT!