Page 2 of Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser reviews

4.1/5 - 526 reviews

Brand: Cetaphil

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Stearyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben.

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser, 16 fl oz
Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser, Normal to Oily Skin, 16 fl oz
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser, 8 fl oz
updated: 09/02/2014 20:55 UTC
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser, For all skin types, 16-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2)
updated: 09/02/2014 20:55 UTC

Satisfyingly the best facial cleanser
Reviewed on June 1, 2014

My sister told me to use cetaphil to stop my pimples from breaking out; and so it did stop from breaking out when I used cetaphil gentle skin cleanser- got the result a week after use.

My concern is that I used cetaphil gentle skin cleanser on my body, because my body started breaking too. I have been using cetaphil gentle skin cleanser on my face for a year already and gave me the result that I wanted it to. And used cetaphil gentle skin cleanser on my body for a week already, though I felt the results the same as what it did to my face, but it just made it smaller and the redness is still there and I want to remove the redness already.

Any recommendation/s?

by anju on 06/02/2014 08:59
how do you use it on your face with water and without water? is like a facewash? how many mints we use it?
A good facial cleanser
Reviewed on May 18, 2014

I've heard my friends talk about how good this product is, and I had read great reviews about this product. So I wanted to try it out for myself. I was out shopping for a trip, and came across the product. I automatically put it in my basket, and got very happy I was going to try it for the first time. I needed a little while to decide if I really liked this product.

What I think about this product? Well it's not the best cleanser I have tried, for a matter of fact. But it does a good job cleaning my face. I have super sensitive skin, and it didn't irritate my face at all. It got the job done. I don't think it needs the biggest hype over it but it is a good product to invest in.

A good soap
Reviewed on May 5, 2014

Unfortunately, it does contain SLS. But a good soap overall. Didn't break me out.

Cetaphil kills skin before it cleans skin!
Reviewed on March 31, 2014

I have been using this cleanser for 1 year. It contains parabens that are dangerous to skin. product. My skin still feels very dry after use Do not expect any improvements in your skin as it has no ingredients that will improve skin.

awesome cleanser
Reviewed on March 24, 2014

I was taking a shower and when i washed my face it made my skin smooth as a flower

I love this stuff
Reviewed on March 20, 2014

I started to get more pimples, so I used a wash and it didn't work, so I went to the store and got cetaphil, when I used it, it felt like it started work right when I washed my face, it is the best wash ever!!

Great
Reviewed on March 13, 2014

It works very well. I don't normally have much acne, but I suddenly got a bunch. I tried to use this and all of it was cleared up in two days. Also, leaves skin super soft and moisturized. I highly recommend this!

Love it!
Reviewed on February 28, 2014

My dermatologist recommended this to me. I've been using this for a little over a month and I love it! It was cheap and it comes with a pump. I have such sensitive skin that everything I try breaks me out. I don't like the feeling of dryness and tightness after I wash my face and this kept my face feeling fresh, clean, and moisturized. It has no smell and does not strip your skin. It however does not remove makeup so well so I suggest using another cleanser for removing makeup. Overall, I love it.

What's the hype?
Reviewed on February 18, 2014

It does not remove my makeup. It makes me feel still dirty after washing my face with a generous amount. I don't get the fresh feeling, more like oily and does not treat acne.

by xxalandraxx on 03/23/2014 20:11
This is not meant to be a makeup remover. it is a cream cleanser. You could always remove your makeup PRIOR to cleansing with this product. Just saying...
by kdeger on 03/31/2014 17:21
NO face wash is meant to be a makeup remover. You must remove your makeup first with either a moisturizer or makeup wipe. Then you wash your face. Removing your makeup first also ensures that the cleanser is cleaning your pores and not just the surface of your skin as it would if the makeup was still on your face.
Best I have used
Reviewed on February 7, 2014

I switched from Dove sensitive soap to Cetaphil Gentle and it leaves my skin hydrated instead of dry. I have had no inflamed acne since using this. I scar easily that it is a big deal.

by jocollins on 02/10/2014 22:18
It did work for my friend too who directed me here to read reviews for the product.i wish to write a full review of this product on my blog at [link removed].I have gotten ideas already and what to write on from this webpage.Lets see how it goes by the time i publish the review.