Page 2 of Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser reviews

Brand: Cetaphil

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Stearyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben.

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser, 16 fl oz
Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser, Normal to Oily Skin, 16 fl oz
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser, 8 fl oz
updated: 07/01/2016 17:31 UTC
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser, For all skin types, 16-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2)
updated: 07/01/2016 21:50 UTC

love this cleanser
Reviewed on April 28, 2016

I love this stuff, I have very oily skin so I need a good cleanser that helps remove it without being so harsh that my skin creates loads more. This does that, I use it every night before bed and wake up with no new break outs and not very oily skin.

good
Reviewed on April 27, 2016

It works wonders for my skin! I have sensitive and combination skin. This cleanser leaves my face fresh and clean, and never causes breakouts. But everyone has different skin.

No frills, cheap thrills.
Reviewed on October 26, 2015

I have been using this for about 2 weeks. Previously I was using Dove but I was finding it to be drying. I figured I would switch to a cream cleanser for a while. I tried Cerave (both foaming and hydrating) and both caused breakouts in places there was none before. I read that sometimes ceramides clog pores for some and so, I stopped using them and any thing else for a bit. I began using this because they sell travel sized bottles for 2 bucks at the local pharmacy. Being both broke and kinda ugly I thought what have I got to lose?

So far, Ive only lost three dollars. Gains? soft, even toned skin that I get compliments on, wow that's thrilling, but it may be temporary. Will update in three weeks.

I want to add as a disclaimer I am also using homemade Vit C Serum (I've been using it for three years, same recipe) and complex 15.

***UPDATE*** I stopped using this for a while because it was clogging me up. I started using it again because I am not a young person...i need to be gentle on my old face. What i discovered is that Cetaphil, when not using the double cleasne method does not really get hardcore sunscreen & concealer off-obviously both of which I wear. I use a makeup remover & wash with this & water or use the "dry method"with this first and then water & this. I found using oil for suncreen etc removal however, was strange because the Cetaphil doesn't wash off oil. There isn't much SLS in this that's for sure.

I like it, Im gonna keep using it now that I know how,

The best. :)
Reviewed on April 4, 2016

The best gentle cleanser in the market for sensitive acne prone skin. My only problem with it was the price. Quite expensive tho, because im only a student. Anyway dare to Try it! :) it really calms down and gently clean the face without drying or stripping the natural oils. I pair this with ponds cold cream cleanser. :)

Very good
Reviewed on April 14, 2016

I use this cleanser in the morning and at night. It is very soft but enough to cleanse your face without drying it. It helps me with the acne. I have notice I need to be more careful when removing my makeup, so that's why i think sometimes it does not work, however it is not the cleanser it is need to use my fingers or something else to remove my make up better.

good cleanser
Reviewed on March 2, 2016

This is a good cleanser , It was non-irritating and it didnt break me out and its also good for make up remover

FAVORITE
Reviewed on February 12, 2016

been using this skin cleanser for long time and still cant find other better product that this it cleanses skin without drying out my skin and not tightness.

it is good!
Reviewed on January 28, 2016

i have mild acne and very sensitive skin i use this as a toner and then use other product as a cleanser and it helps me alot for my skin

it takes two or three...to tango!
Reviewed on January 8, 2016

i usually had clear skin, even skin toned in my teenage years, mild breakouts to describe. Ive got moderate acne in college, moderate for me because of blackheads, whiteheads and pustules, minimal occurence of cystic forms. Ive done treatment with both oral and topical antibiotics, AHA, BHA, Retinoic, Salicylic acid, not all at the same time and same form, but in many different situation in two or more combination of either in cream or solution forms. treatment works, CLEAR skin, but in the long run, it DRIES my skin only to found out red, flat, shiny, painful and itchy patches on the skin, that is getting more oily and acne prone.

that is when i used cetaphil as my gentle cleanser. my dermatologist, used to prescribe me together with the topical medication, a very gentle cleanser from her line of acne treatment products.

verdict: Cetaphil is a very good gentle cleanser for dry skin caused by any disease or medication. As it subsided the redness, and itchiness after washing, no flakiness, or tightning effect, maybe my incorporation of Calamine lotion (1:4calamine, 3:4 cetaphil), makes it more potent to soothe my dry,flaky skin. its safe to follow, that its good also to oily skin because on the first place you should treat the condition with such drying formulations,making the skin prone to drying:)

P.S. treating acne requires no ultimate product! its actually a combination of products that prohibits rather than inhibits one another. just like, correlating your external condition internally:)

by Human Doing on 01/31/2016 08:42
please cclarify your grammar :$ I can't understand after "it's safe to follow" idk what the even means...?
by Beauty Enthusiast on 02/06/2016 10:14
I believe the real thought on this review is understandable without the "safe to follow" phrase. Thank you sir/maam:)
by Beauty Enthusiast on 02/06/2016 10:14
the best for sensitive skin
Reviewed on December 23, 2015

i had a lot of acne before and i went to see dermatologist and he recommended me this product it helps me a lot with my skin personally it works very well for me with BP i will continue use this cleanser i love love cetaphil