Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser reviews

Brand: Cetaphil

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Stearyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben.

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser, 16 fl oz
Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser, Normal to Oily Skin, 16 fl oz
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser, 8 fl oz
updated: 09/18/2014 15:28 UTC
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser, For all skin types, 16-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2)
updated: 09/18/2014 15:28 UTC

A good soap but wish it would be SLS free!
Reviewed on May 5, 2014

Unfortunately, it does contain SLS. Why? I wish there was an SLS free version.

Good soap overall. Didn't break me out. Didn't prevent breakouts. Neutral.

leaves skin oily still
Reviewed on September 1, 2014

it doesn't do anything for me, just stings and leaves my face oily still.

Love
Reviewed on August 22, 2014

Years ago my dermatologist recommended this product but I was extremely skeptical and didn't use it. I found the sample bottle in the back of my pantry and decided to try it out. I absolutely love it. It's gentle but my skin still feels clean. It doesn't dry me out either. Instead of having a steady amount of pimples on my face I've gone to only hormonal breakouts on my chin each month.

For everyone who is skeptical like I was I would definitely give it a try. It's a great product for a great price.

Recommend this product a million times over and over again
Reviewed on August 20, 2014

This liquid cleanser is a great for sensitive skin because it doesn't cause any irritation and it is scent-free. It also contains the oily skin types by not over drying. I have been using this for over 2 years and I also recommend this fantastic blog that helped me as well: acnebegone.wix. com/feelyourselfagain

FYI - need to remove the space before "com"

Cetaphil is the Best!!!!!
Reviewed on August 18, 2014

I am Madison. I am 16 years old and i have been using cetephil since 7th grade. My face is really oily and i get ance really quick from my skin being so oily. And also the sun break my face out too. Moving right along, i been using the gentle skin cleaner and the spf15 suncreen and it help me so must. I couldnt ask for a better ance control face wash than cetephil.

Gentle - No breakouts!
Reviewed on August 10, 2014

I wouldn't say its the best ACNE treatment since it doesn't do a lot with fighting spots on its own, but it does a good job with cleaning your face gentley and stopping more spots from forming. Most other cleansers I've used are good at the 'clean feeling', but not so good with keeping acne away. Using this as a base along with a cream of Benzyl Peroxide or Salicylic Acid (E.g. Quinoderm) has been a great way of keeping spots away. Much better than any Garnier/Clearasil or even some of the high market cleanser brands I've come across.

It's ok
Reviewed on July 31, 2014

I been using it for a year, it doesn't cause me any breakouts which is good but it does make my skin dry.

Definitely gentle!
Reviewed on July 31, 2014

This is a great cleanser, especially for no-makeup days. It takes off all of my eye makeup but doesn't overdry my skin like other cleansers do. I pair it with my Clarisonic Mia 2 to take all of my makeup off. I'm using tretinoin, so my skin is sensitive to cleansers at the moment and Cetaphil is a lifesaver!

Works wonders!
Reviewed on July 29, 2014

This is an all-around great product for me. It works especially well on my fairly sensitive skin. It is mild enough that it doesn't dry out your skin but still reduces the size and tenderness of my acne. It did not make my skin red or flakey, and it works just like it says on the bottle! Definitely recommend!

Feels super gentle, but.
Reviewed on July 9, 2014

This stuff feels gentle going on, no lather and no residue whatsoever. It really feels like putting a thin lotion on. I almost felt like it was TOO gentle. Afterwards though, my skin feels extremely dry (peeling in just a few minutes!). Be sure to follow up with a moisturizer if you use this.