Page 4 of Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Bar reviews

3.9/5 - 34 reviews

Brand: Cetaphil

Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Bar

Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Tallowate, Water, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Dodecylbenzene Sulfonate, Sodium Cocoate, PEG 20, Sodium Chloride, Masking Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Isethionate, Petrolatum, Sodium Isostearoyl Lactylate, Sucrose Cocoate, Titanium Dioxide, Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate.

May also contain: Sodium Palm Kernelate.

Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Bar Value Pack, 3 ea
updated: 09/25/2016 04:24 UTC
Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Bar, 4.5 oz
updated: 09/25/2016 04:24 UTC

Reviewed on July 29, 2007

Since I can't buy any of DKR's products I was looking for an over-the-counter cleanser that would be very gentle with my face. With the reviews I found about the Cetaphil Bar, I decided to give it a try.

It's just perfect for me! I've been using liquid cleansers with BHA to exfoliate my skin, but even with moisturizers my face was extremely dry and itchy.

Now washing my face with it was the most important thing I did. I have some usual breakouts, but not as often as usual, and it happens when I don't wash and/or apply BP on my face.

Very good bar, specially when you shave!

Reviewed on May 19, 2007

Everybody's skin is different, so try a few different products and see which ones work best for your skin.

Reviewed on February 14, 2007

I use this in conjuntion with differin gel at night and the combo has given me perfect skin. i do like to use the liquid version to get rid of my face powder so i sometimes alternate between the two

Reviewed on January 5, 2007

The main thing in Dans regimen is to be very gentle with the face, no hard rubbing. And this allows you to do just that but still leaves your face feeling clean and fresh in preparation for the BP or any other treatment. This product in it's self is not inteded to treat acne. It only preps the face for the treatment YOU MUST use afterwards. Plus clears bacteria (If you use the anti-bacterial bar)Buy it at Walmart, that's where it's cheapest