Page 5 of Cetaphil Antibacterial Gentle Cleansing Bar reviews

4.3/5 - 96 reviews

Brand: Cetaphil

Triclosan (0.3%).

Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Tallowate, Water, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Dodecylbenzene Sulfonate, Sodium Cocoate, PEG 20, Sodium Chloride, Masking Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Isethionate, Petrolatum, Sodium Isostearoyl Lactylate, Sucrose Cocoate, Titanium Dioxide, Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate.

May also contain: Sodium Palm Kernelate.

Cetaphil Antibacterial Gentle Cleansing Bar, Value Pack, 3 ea
Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Bar, Antibacterial, 4.5 oz
updated: 09/05/2015 06:09 UTC
Cetaphil Antibacterial Gentle Cleansing Bar, 4.5-Ounce Bar (Pack of 6)
Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Bar, Antibacterial - 4.5 oz

Reviewed on February 24, 2010

Used this for a few months, worked well in the beginning I was very happy but of course like everything else it quit working. After awhile it really started to dry my face out to the point that the skin around my eyes was flaking off.. not good! Anyway, if you want to get clear for a little bit go right ahead but it wont work longterm.

Reviewed on February 23, 2010

I bought this product cause I kept getting acne cysts on my chin and one on my cheek and I couldn't seem to get rid of them. I read about cetaphil and they had such great reviews and I saw this soap for like $3 in Walmart so I bought it. Its been like 5 days and I see my chin clearing up.

I wish my face wasn't so dry from it though.

Reviewed on January 28, 2010

I had used this product for more than a week but what it did was to make my face more oily. I have an oily skin and this product does not suits me. I wouldn;t recommend this product for those who have oily skin. Very expensive, not worth it.

Reviewed on January 17, 2010

good cleansing bar, gone quickly cause i use it all over my body, but good thing i stocked up. doesn't cause breakouts, and did help my skin. a bit drying, so do load up on moisturizer after the BP, which i find that i have to apply sooner because the skin on my face feels like a desert afterwards (effect of BP on my skin, still ramping it up so it's pretty sensitive to how drying the cleanser i use is). the "odor" isn't bad at all, and its a pretty good thing to try out cause it's cheap and cetaphil products are usually very good for people with sensitive skin anyway.

Reviewed on January 9, 2010

acne is gone after 3 weeks of regimen ;]

Reviewed on December 27, 2009

I saw results after 3 days! Go ahead and try it out : )

Reviewed on November 27, 2009

well everything dries out my skin so i guess thats a me problem. like i said it removes make up really well and by make up i mean foundation and concealer. not eyeliner. but i makes my skin feel tight, stiff, and dry after i wash my face with it.

Reviewed on November 12, 2009

I love Cetaphil. It has a pleasant frangrance, it suds up well and rinses off so good that my skin feels so clean and refreshed. Cetaphil effectively cleans my skin and cleared up my blackheads too. It is very gentle and did not dry out my skin like I thought it would.

Reviewed on November 11, 2009

I have cysts on my chest and face. I see them going down. Just combine with a topical gel(benzoyl by neutrogena) or a antibiotic for fast results.

Reviewed on October 2, 2009

I love it. It's super gentle, cleared my skin up super fast. Doesn't dry my face out. It's evened out my skin tone and makes it easy to put on makeup. And SO cheap. I don't feel like I'm attacking my skin with harsh cleaners. I don't feel the need to scrub anymore to get acne to go away. I do use a makeup removing cleanser first just to be sure, but I use only the bar in the morning