Page 4 of Cetaphil Antibacterial Gentle Cleansing Bar reviews

4.3/5 - 94 reviews

Brand: Cetaphil

Triclosan (0.3%).

Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Tallowate, Water, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Dodecylbenzene Sulfonate, Sodium Cocoate, PEG 20, Sodium Chloride, Masking Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Isethionate, Petrolatum, Sodium Isostearoyl Lactylate, Sucrose Cocoate, Titanium Dioxide, Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate.

May also contain: Sodium Palm Kernelate.

Cetaphil Antibacterial Gentle Cleansing Bar, Value Pack, 3 ea
Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Bar, Antibacterial, 4.5 oz
updated: 10/22/2014 17:33 UTC
Cetaphil Antibacterial Gentle Cleansing Bar, 4.5-Ounce Bar (Pack of 6)
Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Bar, Antibacterial - 4.5 oz

Reviewed on August 21, 2010

Buy it if you like soaps that lather well!

Reviewed on August 11, 2010

I have been using this soap in the am followed by neutrogena healthy skin moisturizer. In the evening I cleanse with cerave cleanser wait 30 min then use retin a cream and follow with cerave lotion. My skin has become so soft and the healthiest its ever been. I have very oily skin with alot of black heads and white heads and this is the only thing that has helped. To stop acne you really need to use something both day and night and this soap is the only thing my face can tolerate since I have become so sensitive from using so much ace treatments. This is truly the best for me.

Reviewed on August 5, 2010

I would definitely recommend this product. And I like the smell.

Reviewed on July 10, 2010

So I wet my face and my hands. I rub the bar of soap all over my hands and get it super sudsy. Then i rub the suds all over my face and especially over my very bad areas of acne. I leave it on for about 10-15 minutes... and when I wash it off... it looks as if a few of my pimples literally melt away... either they are about half the size or the swelling went down and the white part on top came off. Its perfect, my routine is I do this lathering and leaving on twice in a row so that my pimples are smaller. Then I put on benzoyl peroxide. I am so happy I found this! I can't wait to use it for my back because it does wonders for my face!!!!!

Reviewed on June 24, 2010

When I was a teen my dermatologist gave me free samples of cetaphil and I loved the stuff. Only down side is the liquid kind is a little costly for me.

Decided to try this and WOW! Best stuff Ive used in my 23 years of life! Really seems to do the job. I have VERY oily skin and it gets embarassing. For a while I started to think I had the worst skin on Earth. Cetaphil does not dry my skin at all. Does not make it feel sticky or tight like some cleaners do. Some cleaners feel like they burn a little...this stuff doesnt feel like that! Just smooth and soft!

Some people are commenting on the scent and I personally love it. Its very fresh.

Reviewed on June 22, 2010

Cleanse with it twice daily. Then spot treat with 2.5 % benzyl. At night put twice as much benzyl skin repairs itself through the night. I would also recommend using a facial brush with cetaphil cleanse because it helps brush away dead skin cells

Reviewed on June 5, 2010

Really helped me! I coupled this with epiduo and my skin looks much better. This is the best soap I've tried.

Reviewed on June 3, 2010

Gets the job done but it would be a lot more helpful if they made it in liquid form just because the bar can be a bit messy. Plus, I personally think the antibacterial component adds to acne prevention.

Reviewed on February 24, 2010

Used this for a few months, worked well in the beginning I was very happy but of course like everything else it quit working. After awhile it really started to dry my face out to the point that the skin around my eyes was flaking off.. not good! Anyway, if you want to get clear for a little bit go right ahead but it wont work longterm.

Reviewed on February 23, 2010

I bought this product cause I kept getting acne cysts on my chin and one on my cheek and I couldn't seem to get rid of them. I read about cetaphil and they had such great reviews and I saw this soap for like $3 in Walmart so I bought it. Its been like 5 days and I see my chin clearing up.

I wish my face wasn't so dry from it though.