Page 3 of Cetaphil Antibacterial Gentle Cleansing Bar reviews

4.3/5 - 94 reviews

Brand: Cetaphil

Triclosan (0.3%).

Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Tallowate, Water, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Dodecylbenzene Sulfonate, Sodium Cocoate, PEG 20, Sodium Chloride, Masking Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Isethionate, Petrolatum, Sodium Isostearoyl Lactylate, Sucrose Cocoate, Titanium Dioxide, Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate.

May also contain: Sodium Palm Kernelate.

Cetaphil Antibacterial Gentle Cleansing Bar, Value Pack, 3 ea
Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Bar, Antibacterial, 4.5 oz
updated: 07/26/2014 12:50 UTC
Cetaphil Antibacterial Gentle Cleansing Bar, 4.5-Ounce Bar (Pack of 6)
Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Bar, Antibacterial - 4.5 oz

Reviewed on August 8, 2011

I have been using this for about a year. I used to have acne but when I started using Cetaphil antibacterial soap, my face started to clear up! I thank this soap a lot for helping me in my desperate struggle against acne. I'll always stick to this cleanser.

Reviewed on August 3, 2011

I have been using this soap for about a month and a half. I have really noticed a difference in my acne. Compared to the other acne washes I've used (Acne.org cleanser, Neutrogena Grapefruit wash, Dove soap) I have noticed that this soap cleanser also really generates a good lather. A good lather leads to less touching to wash your face. I only wash my face for about 10 seconds and then i do 8 good rinses. I wash my face before bed and noticed if you don't use a moisturizer after you wash your face it wont irritate your skin as much, almost calming your acne in a way. I love this soap. I also wash my face with this when i wake up in the morning. Thats when i use a moisturizer . Im also using Tretinoin 0.025% gel and the combination seems to be working great. I would absolutely recommend this soap to anyone. Remember generate a good lather with it and only wash your face for 10 seconds or less. Your acne will calm after a couple weeks.

Reviewed on June 15, 2011

i been using this product for a few weeks now , it actually cured my skin from acne,i been suffering from acne a whole yr. and wasted money on products that just irritated my skin and made me break out more because my skin is so sensitive ,and this product worked for my skin ,.,.i"m also drinking green tea because acne is caused from toxins and green tea gets rid of toxins ,i also wash my face with green tea it may sound strange but it also helps to eliminate acne and it also gets rid of acne scars! =))))

Reviewed on May 24, 2011

I was going through a rough winter with dry skin and I needed something that would gently cleanse my face, but not dry it out. This worked great. It didn't make me break out, but didn't help with my acne either. It just help prevent new pimples from forming.

Reviewed on January 11, 2011

This is the first time I used it tonight and i can already tell it removed oil from my face, hopefully it helps clear up my acne too!

Reviewed on January 9, 2011

I will never use another soap for my face. This really helps stop the acne. Didn't dry me out, but it probably would if I didn't moisturize afterwords. I bought a soap saver holder so it doesn't sit in a puddle of water and it lasts longer. I really take my time when I use this..to make sure it's killing all the bacteria.

Reviewed on January 7, 2011

I've always had moderate/light acne which I have wanted to clear up. After reading great reviews for this product I decided to try it since I needed a new face wash anyway. For the first week it removehttp://www.acne.org/cetaphil-gentle-cleansing-bar-antibacterial-reviews/8/page6.html#d make up well, but during the second week I noticed cystic bumps all along my face (about 6 at a time!) I never had acne this terrible but I continued to use this product thinking my skin was just 'purging'... After it for a month, my skin was STILL severely broken out, and as soon as I stopped using it, it became clearer. It wasn't until I started reading "Don't Go to the Makeup Counter Without Me" which is a book, I realized that it has potentially harmful hormones incorporated. Will NOT use again!

Reviewed on January 5, 2011

I've been using this little bar for a few weeks now & I'm very impressed. I've had this annoying "yeast" rash & moderate acne that even BP wasn't helping--well within even a few days of using this I saw major improvements...not gone, but much better! I will definitely keep using this!

My newest routine! Its working!!: Lather on some of this soap, then use the DermaNew resurfacing brush/polisher (which I couldn't live without by the way, best investment ever!!!) to wash my face to remove dirt and extra oils, then put BP on, then some jojoba oil for moisturizer.

Reviewed on October 27, 2010

Cheap, inexpensive way to treat acne. No more harsh acne products. No inflamed skin from multiple types of chemicals, just smooth clean skin.

Reviewed on October 20, 2010

It made my skin really sticky but im going to continiue to try the product out and see if the stickiness is worth it... but for a bar of soap.. its too expensive