Cetaphil Dermacontrol Oil Control Foam Wash reviews

3.5/5 - 15 reviews

Brand: Cetaphil

Cetaphil Dermacontrol Oil Control Foam Wash

Water, Zinc Coceth Sulfate, Glycerin, PEG 75, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Zinc Gluconate, PEG 200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PEG 7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Sodium Benzoate, Masking Fragrance (Parfum), Disodium EDTA.

Cetaphil DermaControl Oil Control Foam Wash, 8 oz
updated: 10/08/2015 20:10 UTC

Reviewed on July 13, 2015

Used it for first time..controlled oil but burns skin and makes it red! Never again

One of the best oil control wash out there!
Reviewed on May 9, 2015

Its pricey in Singapore here about $30 and can only be found in special clinics. However, its a great product mainly to control oil on my face. It helps with acne a bit too. I used about 1 month to see a difference. I hope my skin will be clearer in the future by using it regularly!

Works for now
Reviewed on April 3, 2015

I just recently switched to this, I've been using it for about a week now. I was using tea tree soap for months which didn't make a difference. This is a gentle cleanser for mild acne, I just don't recommend blending products with it

Love this
Reviewed on November 24, 2014

I love this face wash I have really sensitive skin I was using the Cetaphil cleanser before I tried this. I did not see a difference in my face when using the cleanser and I felt like my face was not being cleansed properly. I was told to try this and within 2 weeks I seen a massive difference within my skin. This is the first product I have used that I have not had a reaction to. To even out the dryness of my skin I use the Cetaphil dry, sensitive skin moisturizer and they work great together. Although this foam wash does tend to dry your skin so try using the moisturizer for dry skin. Definitely recommend trying this !!

Reviewed on July 30, 2014

I've used this product for two weeks and it has made me breakout bad, I'm thinking of buying some other product. don"t think the foam cleanses deep enough but it smells nice that i can say.

Strongly recommend for oily skin!
Reviewed on February 26, 2014

I use this product regularly and it works for me. It dries it out my skin a bit but it balances out by the end of the day. Everybody's skin is different but if you have oily skin or combination skin give it a try!

Not good at all!!!
Reviewed on December 30, 2013

I don't have sensitive skin, but this made me breakout BAD!!! It burns a lot when put on, and causes my face to get red and VERY dry. My face looked like it had sunburn, it was peeling and bright red. Every time I moved my face, it would burn ALOT.

Works for me!
Reviewed on December 29, 2013

I've been using this product on and off for about a year and a half, and I've been consistently washing my face twice a day for about 2 months (without even skipping a single day). this product is great to treat my light-moderate acne. One thing you need to know is that once you do breakout, this product doesn't have any salicylic acid in it so there's really nothing that will eliminate the acne. You will definitely breakout less frequently though!

Cetaphil :)
Reviewed on December 6, 2013

I use this everday, morning and night :). I love how my skin seems fresh afterwards. I love the fragrance too. Keeps my break outs under control..

Really gets the job done!
Reviewed on June 28, 2013

I started using this cleanser 3 weeks ago. I use it in the morning and at night. I have found it really eliminates and diminishes the oil on my skin, but it doesn't not completely dry out my skin. My face is still left with a bit of natural shine. I have also found it helps cleanse and shrink pimples, and leaves my face feeling soft and clean. The only complaint I have is the fragrance. It is a little too strong for my liking, but it is not terrible. It does a really good job getting all the oil and dirt off my face that I can bypass the smell. Overall it is an amazing product, and I highly recommend for people with oily skin!