Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 reviews

3.1/5 - 138 reviews

Brand: Cetaphil

Active ingredients:
Avobenzone 3%, Octocrylene 10%.

Inactive ingredients:
Water, Diisopropyl Adipate, Cyclomethicone, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer 940, Disodium EDTA, Triethanolmine.

Cetaphil Fragrance Free Daily Facial Moisturizer, SPF 15, 4-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2)
updated: 10/31/2014 04:51 UTC
Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer, SPF 15, Fragrance Free - 4 fl oz
updated: 10/31/2014 04:51 UTC

Did not work for me
Reviewed on October 21, 2014

I was in need of finding a moisturizer that was very light and did not cause peeling, this did not meet my requirements #SensitiveSkinProblems. It might be ok but not for us sensitive users.

Didnt work as well as Neutrogena!
Reviewed on October 14, 2014

I have to say im disappointed with cetaphil because im a great fan of their facial cleanser but this sunscreen has let me down.. It is greasy and causes breakouts for me. I wouldnt recommend it to you..

Not Sure How I Feel...
Reviewed on October 6, 2014

I have been using this moisturizer in combo with Tactuo and quite honestly believed that the reason my face stung so much when I applied this on was due to the dryness of my face from the Tactuo. When I switched to a new moisturizer I realized the stinging was in part from the Cetaphil. On a sunny day if I'm going outside I will definitely use this as it noncomodogenic as well as having a built in sunscreen. When I'm staying inside though I would recommend a different moisturizer.

broke me out
Reviewed on September 11, 2014

Will not use again on my skin type.

Triggered an unexpected breakout.

Leaves my face too greasy
Reviewed on August 30, 2014

3 things. First thing I noticed when I applied it was the smell - it's got SPF 15, and you really can smell it! Second thing was a stinging sensation after applying, although I've been using it every day for over a month now and I really don't feel that anymore. Lastly, and most importantly, I'd say it's pretty heavy: I applied it today around 10 AM, it is now about to be 3PM, and my face still feels/looks super greasy! If it's just my face being oily, then I can't recommend this to anyone with oily skin. If it is indeed the product, then yeah, I definitely don't recommend this.

by sga14 on 09/19/2014 14:26
Me too. Makes me greasy after a couple of hours, even when I try to apply super light.
pors and cons
Reviewed on June 28, 2014

perfect when you are not irritated because can burns your skins but when your skin dont feel irritated you can used

Not my cup of tea
Reviewed on June 3, 2014

I have very oily skin with moderate acne and I just felt this product very greasy and kept randomly getting the taste of it in my mouth(must have been hungry..)

My skin felt much more greasy throughout the day and a bit heavy with it on.

Also burned the more sensitive areas of my face . I never really like the idea of sunscreen on my face either feels heavy.

I would recommend to try this anyway as everyone's skin is different and i can imagine if you have dry skin it would be great.

Best Moisturizer For Your Face
Reviewed on April 21, 2014

This is the only lotion I can use that does not sting my face when I'm on different kinds of acne treatments that make my skin REALLY sensitive. It also does not make my breakouts worse. And, as a bonus, it has sunscreen! It has really helped to make my skin not as flaky with all these drying acne products. I also use it under my eyes to remove any mascara left behind. Cetaphil is a very good overall brand.

Strange
Reviewed on January 31, 2014

This smells weird, and out of all sunscreens I've used, this one stings my face! It makes you face feel greasy. It's just an unpleasant experience.

Doesn't break me out :)
Reviewed on January 31, 2014

Been looking for a moisturizer/sunscreen that does not break me out. This one seems good so far. Been using it for about 3 weeks and haven't noticed any extra breakouts at all. I'll definitely recommend it to people with sensitive skin looking for a sunscreen/moisturizer.