Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 reviews

3.1/5 - 133 reviews

Brand: Cetaphil

Active ingredients:
Avobenzone 3%, Octocrylene 10%.

Inactive ingredients:
Water, Diisopropyl Adipate, Cyclomethicone, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer 940, Disodium EDTA, Triethanolmine.

Cetaphil Fragrance Free Daily Facial Moisturizer, SPF 15, 4-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2)
updated: 07/29/2014 17:13 UTC
Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer, SPF 15, Fragrance Free - 4 fl oz
updated: 07/29/2014 17:13 UTC

pors and cons
Reviewed on June 28, 2014

perfect when you are not irritated because can burns your skins but when your skin dont feel irritated you can used

Not my cup of tea
Reviewed on June 3, 2014

I have very oily skin with moderate acne and I just felt this product very greasy and kept randomly getting the taste of it in my mouth(must have been hungry..)

My skin felt much more greasy throughout the day and a bit heavy with it on.

Also burned the more sensitive areas of my face . I never really like the idea of sunscreen on my face either feels heavy.

I would recommend to try this anyway as everyone's skin is different and i can imagine if you have dry skin it would be great.

Best Moisturizer For Your Face
Reviewed on April 21, 2014

This is the only lotion I can use that does not sting my face when I'm on different kinds of acne treatments that make my skin REALLY sensitive. It also does not make my breakouts worse. And, as a bonus, it has sunscreen! It has really helped to make my skin not as flaky with all these drying acne products. I also use it under my eyes to remove any mascara left behind. Cetaphil is a very good overall brand.

Strange
Reviewed on January 31, 2014

This smells weird, and out of all sunscreens I've used, this one stings my face! It makes you face feel greasy. It's just an unpleasant experience.

Doesn't break me out :)
Reviewed on January 31, 2014

Been looking for a moisturizer/sunscreen that does not break me out. This one seems good so far. Been using it for about 3 weeks and haven't noticed any extra breakouts at all. I'll definitely recommend it to people with sensitive skin looking for a sunscreen/moisturizer.

Awful...for me....
Reviewed on January 20, 2014

I've never had burning in my face from any moisturizers until I tried this one. Perhaps it's b/c of the high SPF, but this moisturizer burns my face and even both of my eyes. I did not let it get directly into my eyes, but I think the fact that it's on my face and near my eyes, it burns them very badly. I was so irritated all weekend from this moisturizer that I didn't even leave my house this past weekend. I will definitely discontinue this product and find something else to use.

GAH
Reviewed on December 17, 2013

This doesn't make my skin burn like many people.

It's absolutely a dream under my foundation. It perfectly smooths over dry skin and gives my skin a soft texture and healthy glow. BUT THEN IT MAKES ME BREAK OUT IN THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF ANGRY PIMPLES for weeks and weeks afterwards. It literally managed to clog more pores on my face than I even have. It made me breakout in places I didn't know were possible. I don't know what ingredient is doing all this hell raising but if I ever find out I'll be literally runninnnnng away from products containing it ! OMG.

It BURNS!!!
Reviewed on December 12, 2013

This is the worst lotion I've ever used. My face felt like it was on fire and it turned bright red. I had to flush it with cold water to make it stop. Threw it straight into the trash. I was surprised since Cetaphil is usually marketed as a "gentle' line of products.

Burns
Reviewed on June 16, 2013

This is horrible! If you use a cream for acne like epiduo (that's what I uses) don't use this! It will burn and will make your skin even dryer than before!

Reviewed on March 31, 2013

I have been using this for about 3 months ever since I started on adapelene gel .1% because you need a SPF with it. it has been BURNING ever since I added bp into my regimen. I thought my face was just sensitive to the bp but its been 2 weeks and it still burns and makes my face extremely red and irritated. so glad I read the reviews so I can stop using it!