Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 reviews

Brand: Cetaphil

Active ingredients:
Avobenzone (3%), Octocrylene (10%).

Inactive ingredients:
Water, Diisopropyl Adipate, Cyclomethicone, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer 940, Disodium EDTA, Triethanolmine.

Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15

Cetaphil Fragrance Free Daily Facial Moisturizer, SPF 15, 4-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2)
updated: 07/29/2016 19:51 UTC
Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer, SPF 15, Fragrance Free - 4 fl oz
updated: 07/29/2016 19:51 UTC

it burns!
Reviewed on May 20, 2016

I was looking for a moisturizer to help out with my acne prone skin. Anyway this product is very thick in consistency. Also, it burns! It's more like a sunblock than a moisturizer. and it doesn't make my face feel soft at all. Using this moisturizer has caused my skin to break out a lot, it's really greasy and just sits on my skin. I do not recommend this product at all!

Burned my skin!!!
Reviewed on March 17, 2016

My dermatologist recommended this moisturizer because i had intense breakouts and had been peeling my face using other creams, etc. After 2 minutes of putting this product on, my face wouldn't stop burning!!! Its because of my sensitive skin!!!!

Bad Taste in my Mouth
Reviewed on March 12, 2016

I have used this 4 times and every day, throughout the day I had a bad taste of sunscreen in my mouth. I wash my hands before I wash my face, pat my face dry, then applied this product. It didn't matter if I would not moisturize around my mouth I still had the taste in my mouth. Don't buy it.

Yes please!
Reviewed on December 24, 2015

Love it! Really helps my skin after I apply bp and soothes problem areas.

pors and cons
Reviewed on June 28, 2014

perfect when you are not irritated because can burns your skins but when your skin dont feel irritated you can used

burns skin
Reviewed on January 10, 2015

Ive been using this stuff for more than 6mos now and burns so bad everytime i use it. It doesnt feel moisturizing to me but oily. I had to finish this product because it cost me almost $20

Did not work for me
Reviewed on October 21, 2014

I was in need of finding a moisturizer that was very light and did not cause peeling, this did not meet my requirements #SensitiveSkinProblems. It might be ok but not for us sensitive users.

Didnt work as well as Neutrogena!
Reviewed on October 14, 2014

I have to say im disappointed with cetaphil because im a great fan of their facial cleanser but this sunscreen has let me down.. It is greasy and causes breakouts for me. I wouldnt recommend it to you..

Not Sure How I Feel...
Reviewed on October 6, 2014

I have been using this moisturizer in combo with Tactuo and quite honestly believed that the reason my face stung so much when I applied this on was due to the dryness of my face from the Tactuo. When I switched to a new moisturizer I realized the stinging was in part from the Cetaphil. On a sunny day if I'm going outside I will definitely use this as it noncomodogenic as well as having a built in sunscreen. When I'm staying inside though I would recommend a different moisturizer.

broke me out
Reviewed on September 11, 2014

Will not use again on my skin type.

Triggered an unexpected breakout.