Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser, Normal to Oily Skin reviews

3.9/5 - 199 reviews

Brand: Cetaphil

Water (Purified), Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Acrylates/Steareth 20 Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Glycerin, PEG 200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Butylene Glycol, PEG 7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Phenoxyethanol, Masking Fragrance (Parfum), Panthenol, PEG 60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben.

Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser, Normal to Oily Skin, 16 fl oz
updated: 04/18/2014 15:56 UTC
Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser, for normal to oily skin, 16.0 -Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2)
Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser, Normal to Oily Skin, 8 fl oz

A word of advice!!
Reviewed on March 7, 2014

I think that most people have problems with this cleanser because they are not using it correctly, do read he instructions on the back??? well that might help solve your problem, im no face expert per say but i do know alot about how to apply these regamins and i have also heard great things about i. I have not tried this product but i am looking to in the future!!

I hate this product.
Reviewed on February 2, 2014

My dermatologist suggested I buy this and I started using it and it was absolutely horrible. It has dried out my skin so bad it has cracked. I was using it on my face, back and chest and it only made my skin dry and irritated so much it hurts. I even broke out in a rash on my cheek from being so irritated then I'm itchy. It doesn't even get my face clean either so I'm done using this — literally the worst product ever.

no no no no no
Reviewed on January 29, 2014

it burned my skin, wasn't exactaly cheap 13 bucks even on sale, didn't remove makeup, dryes my face, makes me blothchy and broken out, and read the article on this link for more; [link removed]

suggestions?
Reviewed on November 20, 2013

The product is great when the pump works. It sticks, won't release

Great cleanser!
Reviewed on October 28, 2013

I LOVE Cetaphil's Daily Facial Cleanser.

It just gets the job done. Removes my make up, cleans my face without drying it, and does not break me out. I use it in place of Dan's cleanser and then follow it up with Dan's Treatment and AHA+ and they work like a charm. Finally no more acne after fighting for too long.

I guess it did the job...
Reviewed on August 23, 2013

I used this cleanser after receiving a Glycolic Peel that seriously damaged my skin. My normal cleanser was leaving my skin too dry and taut, so my esthetician recommended that I try Cetaphil. When using this product, I found that it did the job of getting my makeup off (including eye makeup), but my face felt like it wasn't completely clean. I know that sounds completely contradictory to what everyone says, but that was my personal experience. Almost maybe that it was "too gentle" for my combination/oily skin. On the bright side, my skin felt somewhat soft and didn't have the stripped feeling that other cleansers can cause. I would recommend this for people who are using topical retinol/retinoid, using BP, or on Accutane. Otherwise, I need something a bit more "harsh" and foamy.

Best cleanser I've ever used.
Reviewed on August 21, 2013

I used to have a really hard time with my facial acne. I was trying everything from Proactive, to pills, you name it. After a while, I was noticing that my skin felt irritated all the time (I have pretty sensitive skin). Then, I started using this cleanser without any chemicals and the Clarisonic Mia with the acne brush head and my skin has never felt better. My acne is all cleared up, I rarely break out at all anymore, and I have never felt more confident in my skin! I definitely recommend this product for anyone who hasn't tried it yet. It has changed my life!

So far good
Reviewed on July 9, 2013

I have had serve acne for more then 10 years and I have been to a few doctors and nothing helped. Over the year it has lessen and I have tried all kinds of at home remedies. I was looking up something to use just on my face and found a video on youtube where some one recommend this and I bought a bottle about a week ago. So far it has cleared it up pretty good any bumps I had has either went away or lessen in size. Im very happy with it and hope it keeps working. Some people recommended using a acne over the counter medicine with it but im scared to add anything and mess up the results im getting with the cetaphil

Reviewed on May 12, 2013

Did they change the formula or something? I had the exact same experience as the previous reviewer. I have used various Cetaphil cleansers including this one a number of times in the past with no ill effects. About two weeks ago I bought a new bottle of this and I've broken out quite notably. I'm not PMSing so my face should look great this week. I haven't changed my treatment regimen. This is the only culprit I can identify. Weird.

Reviewed on March 18, 2013

Cetaphil worked for me a few years ago, and I decided to try it again recently, only to find that it made me break out severely. I've never had this bad acne before and I really don't understand what happened, because this is indeed a GOOD product. I still recommend it because it's decent but for me personally this time around, it completely sucked. Made my breakouts much worse :( Try it for a month or so before making a judgment.