Page 4 of Cetaphil Antibacterial Gentle Cleansing Bar reviews

4.3/5 - 100 reviews

Brand: Cetaphil

Triclosan (0.3%).

Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Tallowate, Water, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Dodecylbenzene Sulfonate, Sodium Cocoate, PEG 20, Sodium Chloride, Masking Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Isethionate, Petrolatum, Sodium Isostearoyl Lactylate, Sucrose Cocoate, Titanium Dioxide, Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate.

May also contain: Sodium Palm Kernelate.

Cetaphil Antibacterial Gentle Cleansing Bar, Value Pack, 3 ea
Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Bar, Antibacterial, 4.5 oz
updated: 07/02/2016 01:56 UTC
Cetaphil Antibacterial Gentle Cleansing Bar, 4.5-Ounce Bar (Pack of 6)
Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Bar, Antibacterial - 4.5 oz

Reviewed on January 11, 2011

This is the first time I used it tonight and i can already tell it removed oil from my face, hopefully it helps clear up my acne too!

Reviewed on January 9, 2011

I will never use another soap for my face. This really helps stop the acne. Didn't dry me out, but it probably would if I didn't moisturize afterwords. I bought a soap saver holder so it doesn't sit in a puddle of water and it lasts longer. I really take my time when I use this..to make sure it's killing all the bacteria.

Reviewed on January 7, 2011

I've always had moderate/light acne which I have wanted to clear up. After reading great reviews for this product I decided to try it since I needed a new face wash anyway. For the first week it removehttp://www.acne.org/cetaphil-gentle-cleansing-bar-antibacterial-reviews/8/page6.html#d make up well, but during the second week I noticed cystic bumps all along my face (about 6 at a time!) I never had acne this terrible but I continued to use this product thinking my skin was just 'purging'... After it for a month, my skin was STILL severely broken out, and as soon as I stopped using it, it became clearer. It wasn't until I started reading "Don't Go to the Makeup Counter Without Me" which is a book, I realized that it has potentially harmful hormones incorporated. Will NOT use again!

Reviewed on January 5, 2011

I've been using this little bar for a few weeks now & I'm very impressed. I've had this annoying "yeast" rash & moderate acne that even BP wasn't helping--well within even a few days of using this I saw major improvements...not gone, but much better! I will definitely keep using this!

My newest routine! Its working!!: Lather on some of this soap, then use the DermaNew resurfacing brush/polisher (which I couldn't live without by the way, best investment ever!!!) to wash my face to remove dirt and extra oils, then put BP on, then some jojoba oil for moisturizer.

Reviewed on October 27, 2010

Cheap, inexpensive way to treat acne. No more harsh acne products. No inflamed skin from multiple types of chemicals, just smooth clean skin.

Reviewed on October 20, 2010

It made my skin really sticky but im going to continiue to try the product out and see if the stickiness is worth it... but for a bar of soap.. its too expensive

Reviewed on August 21, 2010

Buy it if you like soaps that lather well!

Reviewed on August 11, 2010

I have been using this soap in the am followed by neutrogena healthy skin moisturizer. In the evening I cleanse with cerave cleanser wait 30 min then use retin a cream and follow with cerave lotion. My skin has become so soft and the healthiest its ever been. I have very oily skin with alot of black heads and white heads and this is the only thing that has helped. To stop acne you really need to use something both day and night and this soap is the only thing my face can tolerate since I have become so sensitive from using so much ace treatments. This is truly the best for me.

Reviewed on August 5, 2010

I would definitely recommend this product. And I like the smell.

Reviewed on July 10, 2010

So I wet my face and my hands. I rub the bar of soap all over my hands and get it super sudsy. Then i rub the suds all over my face and especially over my very bad areas of acne. I leave it on for about 10-15 minutes... and when I wash it off... it looks as if a few of my pimples literally melt away... either they are about half the size or the swelling went down and the white part on top came off. Its perfect, my routine is I do this lathering and leaving on twice in a row so that my pimples are smaller. Then I put on benzoyl peroxide. I am so happy I found this! I can't wait to use it for my back because it does wonders for my face!!!!!