Cetaphil Antibacterial Gentle Cleansing Bar reviews

4.3/5 - 100 reviews

Brand: Cetaphil

Triclosan (0.3%).

Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Tallowate, Water, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Dodecylbenzene Sulfonate, Sodium Cocoate, PEG 20, Sodium Chloride, Masking Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Isethionate, Petrolatum, Sodium Isostearoyl Lactylate, Sucrose Cocoate, Titanium Dioxide, Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate.

May also contain: Sodium Palm Kernelate.

Cetaphil Antibacterial Gentle Cleansing Bar, Value Pack, 3 ea
Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Bar, Antibacterial, 4.5 oz
updated: 06/30/2016 19:14 UTC
Cetaphil Antibacterial Gentle Cleansing Bar, 4.5-Ounce Bar (Pack of 6)
Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Bar, Antibacterial - 4.5 oz

Cetaphil Antibacterial Gentle Cleansing Bar

A gentle soap, will keep using it!
Reviewed on June 12, 2016

Just started using the Cetaphil soap about two months ago, but I've been using the facial cleanser for years because it's the only thing sensitive enough for my skin. Really love this soap because it's not harsh and helps with breakouts. Although it doesn't cure your acne, it helps along with it though.

i like it
Reviewed on May 25, 2016

i have been using this as my body soap for many years now. It prevents my back from breaking-out. It moisturizing for the rest of my body and it smell clean (kinda like Dove).

great cleansing bar
Reviewed on February 16, 2016

i personnally like to use cleansing bar because i feel it cleans and clears my skin very good i been using cetaphil cleansing bar for many years on my face and body it really helps me to clear all my acnes of my face and back

this is YES!
Reviewed on January 28, 2016

i had moderate acne and also some acne on my back..after been using this for 4-5 day i can see the result it clears all acne of my back and face its amzing soap bar ever

A gentle clean
Reviewed on July 17, 2015

So after a long bout of clear skin, I broke out pretty badly a few weeks ago. I was just using apricot scrub since I didn't need to worry so much about aggravating pimples. Due to the multiple lesions on my face, I searched through the product reviews to find something more gentle. Cetaphil seemed like the right way to go.

I've been using this product for about 2 weeks now and my acne has cleared up a bit. This could also be because I resumed my spiro medication. Nonetheless, I like this stuff because my skin feels clean without feeling dry. It also seems to soothe my skin and make my acne look less red. This could be just wishful thinking, but here's hoping it continues to work!

Skin type (because I think it's important background info when reading reviews): Oily, most breakouts located around the chin and lower jaw.

Definitely worth trying!
Reviewed on June 18, 2015

This is totally worth the purchase. It's inexpensive and was recommended to me by a dermatologist for my dry, oily, acne-prone skin. I have had no issues with it thus far, and I actually kinda like that it's in a bar form, because I haven't actually used a facial cleanser like that before. It's actually just as convenient for travel as the bottles when you put it in a cheap travel soap container, and I don't have to worry about it spilling all over my stuff. I bought a three pack, and I think it's great to use as a body wash in the shower, too. I do feel like this helped improve the dryness of my skin, and think it's a life-saver for people with sensitive skin, too! The only complaint that I had initially was with the smell, but it's something I got used to quickly and think nothing of now. It doesn't linger whatsoever. This didn't necessarily help my acne, but that isn't the intended or advertised purpose! xx

Hated it
Reviewed on April 23, 2014

Bought this because I couldnt find any QV wash, and it completely clogged my pores and made me break out :(

Now I am trying to fix it again :(

Dried my skin out
Reviewed on February 7, 2014

Heard good things about this soap but it actually ended up drying out my skin pretty badly. Keep in mind, I do have very sensitive skin which could have been a factor so it may work better for people with less sensitive skin.

My favorite cleanser yet!
Reviewed on December 5, 2013

After 3 days using the Cetaphil Antibacterial Gentle Cleansing Bar I noticed an improvement in my skin/acne. New spots stopped surfacing (unless I was menstruating) and all that was left were old marks and scars that are healing very well. I use this bar with a fresh washcloth daily and "scrub" very lightly in circular motions. This cleanser lathers well and rinses off easily once I am done. This bar can be a tad drying to my face so I follow up with a very small amount of Now Jojoba oil at night time for additional moisture. I have tried many cleansers as many others have too and I am thankful I came across this one as it had raised my self confidence and I now feel comfortable wearing little to no makeup.

Really a great product, kills the germs on your face!!
Reviewed on September 1, 2013

Oh my goodness this product is AMAZING! Seriously just buy a bar of this soap and try it, it's relatively cheap and it lasts a super long time if you keep it in a little soap case so nobody can touch it, also so no bacteria can go on it.

I love to use this product to take my makeup off in the shower. I feel like it takes it all off after 1-2 times of lathering it on your hands, gentle rubbing and rinsing. No matter how much you use it will never overly dry your skin, and I know because my skin can get rally flakey and dry from this BP if I use a harsh cleanser!

I use this followed by my cleanser if I am removing makeup :)