CeraVe SA Renewing Lotion reviews

4/5 - 1 review

Brand: CeraVe

CeraVe SA Renewing Lotion

Purified Water, Glycerin, Mineral Oil, Ammonium Lactate, Salicylic Acid, Trolamine, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Behentrimonium Methosulfate and Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3 in Corn Oil), Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6-II, Ceramide 1, Cholesterol, Phytosphingosine, Dimethicone 360, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum.

CeraVe Renewing Lotion, 8 fl oz
Cerave Sa Renewing Skin Lotion, 8 Ounce
updated: 09/30/2016 17:06 UTC
Cerave Sa Renewing Lotion 8 Oz (2 Pack)

okay only
Reviewed on January 27, 2015

I bought this originally because it was one of the product of its kind: a Salicylic acid lotion; sort of like the brother of the AHA +. I tried it on my face and body, I do not know if it is effective at all. I honestly would probably not buy this product again simply due to price. I also recently saw they have the SA Renewing CLEANSER. I now use Stridex Maximum pads. I think buying products that are dedicated to a certain use is better than a product with dual purpose (lotion and SA). In addition, I also hear this product is not at the correct pH level to be effective for acne.