CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Lotion PM reviews

4.3/5 - 13 reviews
no reviews

Brand: CeraVe

Water (Purified), Glycerin, Capric/Caprylic Triglyceride, Niacinamide, Behentrimonium Methosulfate (and), Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth 20 (and), Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6 11, Ceramide 1, Phytosphingosine, Hyaluronic Acid, Cholesterol, Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate, Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum.

CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Lotion PM, 3 fl oz
updated: 04/20/2014 14:41 UTC
Cerave Facial Moisturizing Lotion PM 3 oz
updated: 04/20/2014 14:41 UTC

Nice moisturiser :)
Reviewed on March 17, 2014

This is a very nice moisturiser, I find that when applied it doesn't leave a greasy feeling oily barrier on the surface of the skin, it sinks in quite fast and leaves skin feeling smooth and healthy. It is nice that there is more than just emollients in the formulation too.

However I live in the UK so I have to buy it from Amazon and shipping makes it expensive for quite a small bottle. Also I find that when the area around my nose was cracked applying this made this area and my acne sting quite a bit, however I got the exact same reaction when I applied E45 moisturising lotion so I think it may just be to do with applying lotion to broken skin.

Love this moisturizer
Reviewed on January 10, 2014

Dermatologist gave me samples of this product and I loved it. I tried the AM product, but it felt too greasy for my liking, so I stick with the PM and use it morning and night. Skin is so soft now.

Great moisturizer, period.
Reviewed on October 19, 2013

My dermatologist recommended I use this in my routine because of my skin that tends to be either really dry or moderately oily. I love it. I love the lightweight consistency, the hydration factor, and the fact that it has niacinamide, which helps reduce inflammation and redness. It goes perfectly above my Epiduo. For a few nights it did burn a bit, but I found out that my cleanser at the time was at fault.

Reviewed on August 25, 2012

Wonderful product. When I'm not going outside (in which case, I use CeraVe am with SPF) I use this product. It goes on nicely under my makeup and keeps my face mostly flake free. Love it!

Reviewed on August 8, 2012

When I wake up in the morning, my face is a bit oily.

Nevertheless this is an overall great product.

Reviewed on May 5, 2012

I really love this moisturizer and I'm glad that I picked it up out of whim! It is light weight and not greasy at all, which is great for my oily skin. I never experienced any burning or irritation with this product but everyone's skin is different. Give it a try if you want a nice light night moisturizer. I would also recommend using this in the day if you have a powdered sunscreen to put on top.

Reviewed on April 13, 2012

I really wanted to like this product. It went on well and absorbed fast. About 15 minutes after applying it started to burn. 15 more minutes it was unbearable.

I used this with two different BP gels and that didn't matter...it burned equally as bad.

Reviewed on April 5, 2012

This is great stuff. I use it morning and night after my BPO. It completely controls the flakiness, though you might need to use it several times a day if you are just starting out on the regimen. I can use it around my eyes with no irritation. Sinks in quickly. I can actually apply it over makeup if I develop a flaky area during the day - I just pat a bit on and in a few minutes, it has soaked in without disturbing my makeup.

Reviewed on March 18, 2012

I bought this lotion when my chin was recovering from a bad breakout. My skin needed moisture badly. The first week was great, I thought I discovered a miracle product. Soon after my skin started turning red, but I thought it was caused from some other products I was trying. Eventually I had a cyst on my nose(first one), dry itchy rash, and extreme redness all over my face. Through process of elimination I discovered it was this product:( I really loved it while it worked that short period of time.

Reviewed on February 20, 2012

This is one of the BEST moisturizers I've ever used. I'm in my early 30's and have been fighting moderately severe acne with generic Retin-A (night) and generic Benzaclin (morning) that was prescribed by my dermatologist. I currently have clear skin thanks to them! This is the ONLY moisturizer that didn't have a burning/stinging reaction with the Benzaclin. I put this on BEFORE I put my topical medicines on so they don't irritate my skin as much, and my dermatologists thinks this is good. It makes my skin feel so great, it's amazing and I totally recommend it!! My skin is calm and acne free! :-) p.s. - get the CeraVe foaming cleanser!!