Page 4 of Cephalexin Oral Antibiotic reviews

3.7/5 - 90 reviews

Cephalexin Oral Antibiotic

250 mg, 333 mg, 500 mg or 750 mg of Cephalexin.

Cellulose, D & C Yellow No. 10, F D & C Blue No. 1, F D & C Yellow No. 6, gelatin, magnesium stearate, silicone, titanium dioxide.

Reviewed on August 12, 2009

Cephalexin is highly recommended! I will continue to take it!

Reviewed on July 31, 2009

I have had mild/moderate acne my entire life. This is the first thing ever that has worked consistently. I just take it for 14 days when I start getting a bad breakout, and then after it clears, I wait to take it again when I start to break out again. Girls, absolutely eat a cup of yogurt everyday while taking this if you are one to get yeast infections. I also recently started taking a zinc supplement and these seems to help keep me clear after I finished my last dose of cephalexin. Also, I do not have prescription insurance and I get it for $5.80 at Kroger.

Reviewed on July 25, 2009

guess everyone is different...I have tried accutane as well and it took a few years for my acne to return (but it costs a lot more + blood work)

Reviewed on July 2, 2009

Try it. if nothing else has worked you should at least give it a try. THIS IS A MEDICATION PRESCRIBED FOR ACNE TREATMENT. don't be fooled. acne is a bacterial infection, therefore an antibiotic can help. ask your doctor if this might be right for you. everyone is different so it may or may not be the right thing for you.

Reviewed on July 2, 2009

its ok, its not as good a minocyclen, but the summer was approching and i needed sun, so i switched to this, i will soon be switching back to the highest dosage of mino.

Reviewed on June 30, 2009

It sucked for me. Its disgusting and they are like horse pills. I am now allergic to it after taking it for so long and break out in hives with 10m after taking.

Reviewed on June 24, 2009

I loved this pill because it really did do wonders for my acne. But, the side effect of having TONS of yeast infections was very uncomfortable to the point that I had to stop taking the pill. Have yet to find a better method of acne control, though. But, I still would not recommend because of the pain it ended up causing me.

Reviewed on June 23, 2009

Worked to resolve the issue it was prescribed for me.

Reviewed on June 19, 2009

So far it's working okay, but my acne is not all gone yet due to how short of a time I've been on it. I'm hoping that if I stick with it on a very regular basis is should be effective.

Reviewed on June 6, 2009

Some people on the forum sound like they have had allergic reaction to it, and this worsened their condition as it irritated their skin, but overall, this antibiotic and Ceclor come with the highest recommendations from me. My acne was never very severe, so I wonder why some doctors were hesitating to give it to patients who did not have "cystic" acne, when it seemed to work so well on me. Maybe the risks outweigh the benefits with a strong antibiotic on the overall health of the body, when it comes to treating less severe cases. I do not know. I wish you all the best of luck.