Page 4 of Cephalexin Oral Antibiotic reviews

3.7/5 - 85 reviews

250 mg, 333 mg, 500 mg or 750 mg of Cephalexin.

Cellulose, D & C Yellow No. 10, F D & C Blue No. 1, F D & C Yellow No. 6, gelatin, magnesium stearate, silicone, titanium dioxide.

Reviewed on June 30, 2009

It sucked for me. Its disgusting and they are like horse pills. I am now allergic to it after taking it for so long and break out in hives with 10m after taking.

Reviewed on June 24, 2009

I loved this pill because it really did do wonders for my acne. But, the side effect of having TONS of yeast infections was very uncomfortable to the point that I had to stop taking the pill. Have yet to find a better method of acne control, though. But, I still would not recommend because of the pain it ended up causing me.

Reviewed on June 23, 2009

Worked to resolve the issue it was prescribed for me.

Reviewed on June 19, 2009

So far it's working okay, but my acne is not all gone yet due to how short of a time I've been on it. I'm hoping that if I stick with it on a very regular basis is should be effective.

Reviewed on June 6, 2009

Some people on the forum sound like they have had allergic reaction to it, and this worsened their condition as it irritated their skin, but overall, this antibiotic and Ceclor come with the highest recommendations from me. My acne was never very severe, so I wonder why some doctors were hesitating to give it to patients who did not have "cystic" acne, when it seemed to work so well on me. Maybe the risks outweigh the benefits with a strong antibiotic on the overall health of the body, when it comes to treating less severe cases. I do not know. I wish you all the best of luck.

Reviewed on May 20, 2009

I guess I'll have to remain nauseous and sick from the smell

while it works...........ugh!

Reviewed on May 18, 2009

i was in a bad skateboard accident. i broke my wrist and had cuts all over my back(no shirt on). i was put on this medicine to kill the bacteria that was probably in the cuts on my back from the tar getting in there. while on this, my back cleared up almost completely and i was not afraid to show people my cuts (i usually keep my back covered all the time due to my gross backne). face was basically completely clear as well. i went back to my doxycyclin after that weeks dose, and acne got worse. now doctor re-perscribed cephalexin and im gonna see if this will work like it did before.

Reviewed on May 6, 2009

This pill worked wonders for me and I am thrilled to be back on it. Everyone is different, but hopefully it works for you :) Just remember to stay positive and consistent. You will get through this :)

Reviewed on May 5, 2009

It works and the side effects seem to be minimal.

Reviewed on May 1, 2009

its pretty affordable. I know it is helping but i also am doing many things right now to clear my skin so i cant say that its the number 1 thing thats doing the job. but i am going to continue to take it because im pretty sure it is helping. you also have to be pateint with stuff like this im sure we all know it doesnt go away over night. But i noticed i am having less break outs and the new pimples i do get are significantly smaller and heal fast. Its just the itching in my break out area is very uncomfortable...is anyone else experiencing this?