Page 4 of Cephalexin Oral Antibiotic reviews

3.7/5 - 91 reviews

Cephalexin Oral Antibiotic

250 mg, 333 mg, 500 mg, or 750 mg of Cephalexin.

Cellulose, D & C Yellow No. 10, F D & C Blue No. 1, F D & C Yellow No. 6, gelatin, magnesium stearate, silicone, titanium dioxide.

Reviewed on August 19, 2009

If you don't have anything else to try (including a topical antibiotic), give this a try. It works. I was on it for three years, and it ultimately wreaked havoc on my stomach. I've been suffering with gastritis and other issues since I've been on it. I finally had to stop taking it, and switch to a topical antibiotic.

Reviewed on August 12, 2009

Cephalexin is highly recommended! I will continue to take it!

Reviewed on July 31, 2009

I have had mild/moderate acne my entire life. This is the first thing ever that has worked consistently. I just take it for 14 days when I start getting a bad breakout, and then after it clears, I wait to take it again when I start to break out again. Girls, absolutely eat a cup of yogurt everyday while taking this if you are one to get yeast infections. I also recently started taking a zinc supplement and these seems to help keep me clear after I finished my last dose of cephalexin. Also, I do not have prescription insurance and I get it for $5.80 at Kroger.

Reviewed on July 25, 2009

guess everyone is different...I have tried accutane as well and it took a few years for my acne to return (but it costs a lot more + blood work)

Reviewed on July 2, 2009

Try it. if nothing else has worked you should at least give it a try. THIS IS A MEDICATION PRESCRIBED FOR ACNE TREATMENT. don't be fooled. acne is a bacterial infection, therefore an antibiotic can help. ask your doctor if this might be right for you. everyone is different so it may or may not be the right thing for you.

Reviewed on July 2, 2009

its ok, its not as good a minocyclen, but the summer was approching and i needed sun, so i switched to this, i will soon be switching back to the highest dosage of mino.

Reviewed on June 30, 2009

It sucked for me. Its disgusting and they are like horse pills. I am now allergic to it after taking it for so long and break out in hives with 10m after taking.

Reviewed on June 24, 2009

I loved this pill because it really did do wonders for my acne. But, the side effect of having TONS of yeast infections was very uncomfortable to the point that I had to stop taking the pill. Have yet to find a better method of acne control, though. But, I still would not recommend because of the pain it ended up causing me.

Reviewed on June 23, 2009

Worked to resolve the issue it was prescribed for me.

Reviewed on June 19, 2009

So far it's working okay, but my acne is not all gone yet due to how short of a time I've been on it. I'm hoping that if I stick with it on a very regular basis is should be effective.