Celeteque DermoScience Hydration Facial Moisturizer reviews

3.5/5 - 2 reviews

Brand: Celeteque DermoScience

Water, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Panthenol, Hexylene Glycol, Carbomer, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Citric Acid.

It's a really good moisturizer.
Reviewed on June 19, 2013

I have this s part of my daily regimen. It's a really good moisturizer and it doesn't leave that sticky feel afterwards. I does get the job done even with BP.

Reviewed on August 4, 2012

I have an oily skin but still needs moisturizer just to support my acne regimen which dries my skin, and drier skin stimulates oil glands to produce more oil that could potentially worsen acnes. Some skin specialist said to me that water-based products are good for sensitve skin than alcohol-based ones because it does not irritate skin, so i tried celeteque which products are mostly water based. It does help on the first place (hydrating facial wash, toner,moisturizers) but it did not take long that i started having breakouts again. But i remained using their moisturizers especially their sun care moisturizer which has spf 15.