Page 88 of Carley's Clear and Smooth Skin Treatment reviews

4.3/5 - 882 reviews

Brand: Carley's

Benzoyl peroxide (2%)

Reverse Osmosis Purified Water, Liquid Natural Soap, Shea Butter; (Butyrospermum parkii), Vegetable Glycerin, Walnut Shell Powder, Propylene Glycol, Apricot Kernal Oil; (Armeniaca vulgaris, Prunis armeniaca), Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Aloe Vera Extract, Corn Meal, Mango Butter, Emulsifying Wax, Hemp Seed Oil, Macadamia Nut Oil(Macadamia integrifolia), Xanthan Gum, Evening Primrose Oil(Oenothera Biennis ), Elder Flower Extract(sambucus nigra), Chamomile Powder (Chamomilla recutita), Natural Essential Oils - no artificial fragrances-, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Germall plus (4/10's of 1%) (diazolidinyl Urea, 3-Iodo-2-propylbutylcarbarmate).

Reviewed on March 30, 2007

I absolutely love this product. I have had cystic acne my entire life and I have tried everything including ProActive. I have a very strong allergy to Benzoyl among other things and ProActive was too strong for my skin. I did a lot of research on the net and decided to try Carly's. With it I received a sample of the day and night lotion (which I was scepticle about considering most lotions are my enemy) and to my surprise I loved that too. I noticed my cystic acne began to be less frequent and when I did have a breakout it was less painful and did not stay for nearly as long as they previously did. If you have cystic acne I would suggest trying this and it's so affordable you don't really have anything to lose. Good luck!

Reviewed on March 29, 2007

When I read others reviews I am finding the ones which are disappointed never used correctly. You use the soap first lightly, then scrub for 30 seconds only!, then washcloth cleanse with the soap again. One time only a day with the scrub!!!! The other washing only needs the soap. Please use correctly it will work!!!

Reviewed on March 26, 2007

I had used Pro-active for years on mild acne, until adult-onset acne hit (you the know the kind with huge cyst-like craters). I went to a dermatologist, but the only thing that help was to take a low-dose antibiotic constantly. Then I found Carl's after searching the net (what seemed like forever). I knew I had nothing to lose with only a $20 investment. I have been using it now for 7 months and I am seeing great results. I had to fight the break-outs since the product was pulling out the impurities, but it is worth it. I saw immediate changes in the form of my pimples, which gave me hope. Persistence and patience are the keys for this product to work on stubborn adult acne.

Reviewed on March 13, 2007

I highly recommend this product! I've literally used tons of products and spent hundreds of dolars on products both over-the-counter and prescription, and also products from abroad for the last 10 years. None has worked as well as this one. I feel so much more confident now after using this product and having clear skin! I'm almost out of the first bottle for the face wash/scrub, so I am going to buy my second bottle!

Reviewed on January 26, 2007

At age 15, I was desperate to clear up my skin. I went to dermatologist after dermatologist, and tried every product out there. I started Carley's, and my skin was so smooth after a month I no longer had to wear makeup.

I'm 20 now, and stopped using the product a few months ago, figuring that the main reason my skin had cleared was due to the fact that my puberty years are over. My skin broke out like I was 15 again.

I am so thankful for Carley's.

Reviewed on January 25, 2007

I was so hopeful after reading all the wonderful reviews, however the product did not work well for me. I have very oily skin and am prone to breakouts(sometimes cystic), along my cheeks, jawline and chin. When I first began using Carley's, my skin brokeout worse than before I started. I also began to get tiny pimple bumps on my forehead (which I usually do not have). I continued to us it thinking that it may be my skin purging from the use of a new product. After 3 weeks, my skin was a little bit better from the initial breakout, however still worse than prior to using the product. After 3 months, my skin has not gotten any better so I have stopped using it. I am now using the rest of the bottle as a body scrub so I do not waste it.

I think it is worth a try for those looking for an acne solution since it is not too expensive. However, it does not work for everyone.

Reviewed on January 11, 2007

The bottom line is I have gone through 3 girlfriends since 1999, I have converted all 3 to this product do to the simple fact it works. I didn't think it could get any better, then a few years ago they added in the natural soap. If these guys keep on inventing new things they will have the face wash capitol of the world. They already do in my book. Again I just want to thank you guys alot for creating this product!!

Reviewed on November 28, 2006

If you are reading these reviews then you are probably searching for a better acne treatment, just as I was about 1 year ago.

Give it a try, for $26 how can you go wrong.

Reviewed on November 7, 2006

Would work for most people. I am in the small percentage of people who have extreme skin sensitivities.