Page 88 of Carley's Clear and Smooth Skin Treatment reviews

4.4/5 - 895 reviews

Brand: Carley's

Benzoyl peroxide (2%)

Reverse Osmosis Purified Water, Liquid Natural Soap, Shea Butter; (Butyrospermum parkii), Vegetable Glycerin, Walnut Shell Powder, Propylene Glycol, Apricot Kernal Oil; (Armeniaca vulgaris, Prunis armeniaca), Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Aloe Vera Extract, Corn Meal, Mango Butter, Emulsifying Wax, Hemp Seed Oil, Macadamia Nut Oil(Macadamia integrifolia), Xanthan Gum, Evening Primrose Oil(Oenothera Biennis ), Elder Flower Extract(sambucus nigra), Chamomile Powder (Chamomilla recutita), Natural Essential Oils - no artificial fragrances-, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Germall plus (4/10's of 1%) (diazolidinyl Urea, 3-Iodo-2-propylbutylcarbarmate).

george g, new jersey
Reviewed on July 12, 2007

Recomend this to anyone. Nice simi scrub with a drying agent as well. Have been using for about 8 years and very satisfied and will continue to use. try it you will like it !!! You have tryed everything else havent you!!!

Mrs. Robinson, Albuquerque, NM
Reviewed on July 9, 2007

I started using two weeks before my wedding which was too soon for it to make a big difference by then, but now that I'm mostly through the first bottle my skin looks better than ever before. I get the periodic tiny pimple, but nothing like before and the scars from the old acne are even clearing up, which is amazing because I thought I'd be splotchy forever. I have much higher self confidence since using this product because I don't have to constantly fear that my makeup is going to rub off and expose my skin - I barely wear makeup anymore! I am so happy to have skin that's finally clearing up. I'm 25 years old and shouldn't be dealing with cystic breakouts, so this product is truly a life saver. I think that the moisturizer which I just ordered will help a lot too! $41.00 is including shipping and the moisturizer on my most recent order. Without the moisturizer it's ony $25

Anonymous, Wichita kansas
Reviewed on July 9, 2007

its the best on the market and affordable.

Carolyn Sssss, Columbus
Reviewed on July 6, 2007

This is the first thing I've tried away from the dermatologist and it works better than anything they ever gave me.

... my skin is clearer than it's ever been, even on Accutane.

I wash my face twice a day with the bar of soap and use the Kick A$$ scrub about every three days, just because that's how much it takes for it to work for me, so why waste it?

I've had one bottle and one bar of soap since Christmas and I've used maybe one eighth of the bottle and one fourth of the soap. It only takes a tiny smear from the bar to work up a good lather and only a quarter sized drop of the scrub.

Andrew G, Endicott, NY
Reviewed on July 2, 2007

This product is amazing. I have tried Nuetrogena, Clearasil, St. Ives, Clean and Clear, Even Murad Acne Complex...and Carley's stands head and shoulders above these!

I recommend buying from eBay and using the natural soap they include, it real does feel amazing.

If you have very sensitive skin like me, you may get a few breakouts before it really starts working, but for the most part, it will work like a charm. Do not get discouraged!

I also recommend (REALLY) following the directions. I am a bit lazy and did not want to wash my face at night with the natural soap (included on eBay) but I feel it really helps the actual Carley's skin treatment work.

Please,try this is everything else has failed.

You do not need expensive kits to clear up your acne, this should do it.

Carla, Richmond Hill, NY
Reviewed on June 28, 2007

Follow the directions and do extra scrubbing for more stubborn acne and this stuff will work incredibly well. Give it a few weeks to work and be patient. You may start breaking out more at first or it looks like it isn't doing anything, but that just means impurities need to leave your skin and after that is done you get cleared up. More stubborn acne might require you to scrub for about a minute or to use a dry wash cloth, leave it on a little longer, or other variations-play with it a little and it will take the acne off.

I have been using this product for 2 years. There were times when I went away for a few days and forgot to bring it, tried another acne product in its place. This never lasted more than a week because my skin goes back to the way it was and I have decided to use Clear and Smooth for the next 20 years because genetically I will probably need to and nothing has ever worked even 1/2 as well as this product.

I order a year supply every year. Enough said.

Natalie, Lawrence, KS
Reviewed on June 28, 2007

I've used the acne treatment, the anti-acne moisturizer, the body lotion and the rose hip oil cream. Love them all! I'm trying the natural shampoo now.

The Clear & Smooth works! I also recommend that you use mineral makeup (I use Bare Escentuals) if you wear makeup. My acne is virtually gone. Try these products -- you have nothing to lose!

Allie, Louisiana
Reviewed on June 13, 2007

I've used this product for over 5 years! I first found it on ebay and have been a faithful customer ever since! I have moderate acne that is exacerbated by hormones. Carley's is the only treatment that has worked over the long term!

I got my mom to try it a couple years ago and now she hooked too! She's in her late 50s but still gets occasional breakouts on her nose and chin (probably hormonal too) and says this stuff works better than all the expensive stuff she's tried! Who cares about a pretty bottle - this stuff works!

I absolutely recommend this product! I tell everyone about it!

Twinkles2U, Vacaville, CA
Reviewed on May 23, 2007

After trying everything everywhere, this is what finally worked in combination with the "Clear Skin Regimen" recommended on this site. My skin was awful and embarrassing, and whether it was oral or topical, OTC or prescribed, nothing else had worked til this. Thank the Lord! My skin is clear now. Don't know why it works, but FOLLOW THE DRECTIONS EXACTLY, and it will. Love it and recommend it to everybody!

Alain, Montréal, Canada