Page 88 of Carley's Clear and Smooth Skin Treatment reviews

4.4/5 - 891 reviews

Brand: Carley's

Benzoyl peroxide (2%)

Reverse Osmosis Purified Water, Liquid Natural Soap, Shea Butter; (Butyrospermum parkii), Vegetable Glycerin, Walnut Shell Powder, Propylene Glycol, Apricot Kernal Oil; (Armeniaca vulgaris, Prunis armeniaca), Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Aloe Vera Extract, Corn Meal, Mango Butter, Emulsifying Wax, Hemp Seed Oil, Macadamia Nut Oil(Macadamia integrifolia), Xanthan Gum, Evening Primrose Oil(Oenothera Biennis ), Elder Flower Extract(sambucus nigra), Chamomile Powder (Chamomilla recutita), Natural Essential Oils - no artificial fragrances-, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Germall plus (4/10's of 1%) (diazolidinyl Urea, 3-Iodo-2-propylbutylcarbarmate).

Andrew G, Endicott, NY
Reviewed on July 2, 2007

This product is amazing. I have tried Nuetrogena, Clearasil, St. Ives, Clean and Clear, Even Murad Acne Complex...and Carley's stands head and shoulders above these!

I recommend buying from eBay and using the natural soap they include, it real does feel amazing.

If you have very sensitive skin like me, you may get a few breakouts before it really starts working, but for the most part, it will work like a charm. Do not get discouraged!

I also recommend (REALLY) following the directions. I am a bit lazy and did not want to wash my face at night with the natural soap (included on eBay) but I feel it really helps the actual Carley's skin treatment work.

Please,try this is everything else has failed.

You do not need expensive kits to clear up your acne, this should do it.

Carla, Richmond Hill, NY
Reviewed on June 28, 2007

Follow the directions and do extra scrubbing for more stubborn acne and this stuff will work incredibly well. Give it a few weeks to work and be patient. You may start breaking out more at first or it looks like it isn't doing anything, but that just means impurities need to leave your skin and after that is done you get cleared up. More stubborn acne might require you to scrub for about a minute or to use a dry wash cloth, leave it on a little longer, or other variations-play with it a little and it will take the acne off.

I have been using this product for 2 years. There were times when I went away for a few days and forgot to bring it, tried another acne product in its place. This never lasted more than a week because my skin goes back to the way it was and I have decided to use Clear and Smooth for the next 20 years because genetically I will probably need to and nothing has ever worked even 1/2 as well as this product.

I order a year supply every year. Enough said.

Natalie, Lawrence, KS
Reviewed on June 28, 2007

I've used the acne treatment, the anti-acne moisturizer, the body lotion and the rose hip oil cream. Love them all! I'm trying the natural shampoo now.

The Clear & Smooth works! I also recommend that you use mineral makeup (I use Bare Escentuals) if you wear makeup. My acne is virtually gone. Try these products -- you have nothing to lose!

Allie, Louisiana
Reviewed on June 13, 2007

I've used this product for over 5 years! I first found it on ebay and have been a faithful customer ever since! I have moderate acne that is exacerbated by hormones. Carley's is the only treatment that has worked over the long term!

I got my mom to try it a couple years ago and now she hooked too! She's in her late 50s but still gets occasional breakouts on her nose and chin (probably hormonal too) and says this stuff works better than all the expensive stuff she's tried! Who cares about a pretty bottle - this stuff works!

I absolutely recommend this product! I tell everyone about it!

Twinkles2U, Vacaville, CA
Reviewed on May 23, 2007

After trying everything everywhere, this is what finally worked in combination with the "Clear Skin Regimen" recommended on this site. My skin was awful and embarrassing, and whether it was oral or topical, OTC or prescribed, nothing else had worked til this. Thank the Lord! My skin is clear now. Don't know why it works, but FOLLOW THE DRECTIONS EXACTLY, and it will. Love it and recommend it to everybody!

Alain, Montréal, Canada
Angela, NY
Reviewed on May 11, 2007

It's amazing. I've been using this stuff for over 4 YEARS. My boyfriend and I both use the cleanser at night, and the soap in the morning in the shower. It's sensitive enough for my boyfriend's sensitive skin but works well for my combination skin. I will never use anything else!!!

Anonymous, Paris, France
Reviewed on April 13, 2007

I will always use Carley's soap and scrub. My skin loves it, and one bottle (and one cake of soap) lasts for several months, so it is very inexpensive.

Anonymous, Toledo, OH
Reviewed on April 6, 2007

I really, really wanted this to work for me. Perhaps I didn't give it enough time to work. I used it for about 2 weeks. I just kept seeing my skin getting worse and worse. I got tons of clogged pores in places where I didn't usally have a problem with acne. The places on my face where I did have a problem with acne were exacerbated and they did not clear up at all. I couldn't stand my skin anymore and I decided that this product was not for me. I sent the bottle back and got my money back. I'm still trying to get my face cleared up from that stuff.

Tara, Houston, TX
Reviewed on March 30, 2007

I absolutely love this product. I have had cystic acne my entire life and I have tried everything including ProActive. I have a very strong allergy to Benzoyl among other things and ProActive was too strong for my skin. I did a lot of research on the net and decided to try Carly's. With it I received a sample of the day and night lotion (which I was scepticle about considering most lotions are my enemy) and to my surprise I loved that too. I noticed my cystic acne began to be less frequent and when I did have a breakout it was less painful and did not stay for nearly as long as they previously did. If you have cystic acne I would suggest trying this and it's so affordable you don't really have anything to lose. Good luck!