Page 5 of Carley's Clear and Smooth Clear & Smooth Skin Treatment reviews

4.4/5 - 854 reviews

Brand: Carley's Clear and Smooth

2% Benzoyl peroxide (active) Reverse Osmosis Purified Water, Liquid Natural Soap, Shea Butter; (Butyrospermum parkii), Vegetable Glycerin, Walnut Shell Powder, Propylene Glycol, Apricot Kernal Oil; (Armeniaca vulgaris, Prunis armeniaca), Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Aloe Vera Extract, Corn Meal, Mango Butter, Emulsifying Wax, Hemp Seed Oil, Macadamia Nut Oil(Macadamia integrifolia), Xanthan Gum, Evening Primrose Oil(Oenothera Biennis ), Elder Flower Extract(sambucus nigra), Chamomile Powder (Chamomilla recutita), Natural Essential Oils - no artificial fragrances-, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Germall plus (4/10's of 1%) (diazolidinyl
Urea, 3-Iodo-2-propylbutylcarbarmate).

All ingredients vegetable derived
pH balanced. No animal testing.
CRUELTY FREE PRODUCT.

Reviewed on January 9, 2013

Would highly recommend giving KickAss a try....It worked wonders for one of my sons but not the other...No one product can work for everyone...Have been a customer for 3 years and will continue

Reviewed on December 28, 2012

I would not recommend this product. I bought it based on the many positive reviews (I always do thorough research), gave it a shot for a few months and was completely disappointed with the results. While using it, I began to breakout along my jawline and neck - places I'd never broken out on in my life, which have left scars.

Reviewed on December 27, 2012

Be ready to ruin your skin if you use this junk on it!

Reviewed on December 25, 2012

Great product, and good price!

Reviewed on December 10, 2012

I wish I could tell everyone to use this product. I think the fact that it is FRESH and can't be shipped for retail sales says A LOT about the product itself. It is natural and is exactly what I have been looking for for years. I now have 4 members of my family using it as well as myself. We couldn't be without it!

Reviewed on December 4, 2012

I have been using the Clear and Smooth Acne Treatment (with the natural soap bar)for nearly 6 months now and have seen really amazing results! I fell pregnant 4 months ago and didn't even get terrible break outs (only the random few here and there but that has even cleared up now) I have been trying so many different things for so many years and finally found something that works and that I love to use!

Reviewed on November 30, 2012

6 years ago I had horrific acne, the kind that hurt when I smiled. Tried prescriptions proactive, diet changes. Nothing worked, I came across Carley's website and figured "what the heck". It arrived while I was on vacation. The Monday I went back to work was awesome, no acne no red skin no pain. It gave me confidence. This product works every time for 6 years and counting.

Reviewed on November 29, 2012

I started using this at 40 with oily skin, tried everything including many medications from by dermatologist but have not had the success I have had this product. Great stuff.

Reviewed on November 29, 2012

I am in my 30's and have worse acne now than in my teens. Nothing over the counter has worked for me. I tried Proactive and while it cleared my skin, I was allergic to it and my face swelled! not good! I first purchased this product about a year ago because it was all natural and a friend had used it and loved it. It worked great. For some reason I went back to the over-the-counter products after using 2 bottles and my acne came back. I ordered more bottles of Carley's and after a week my acne was clearing up and there were no new break outs. I love the samples that are sent too. I am not a big lotion user but some of this is AMAZING and I will be purchasing later! Great product and the only thing that has worked for me. One bottle lasts at least a month if not longer. Pricier than over-the-counter but worth every penny.