Page 5 of Carley's Clear and Smooth Clear & Smooth Skin Treatment reviews

4.4/5 - 858 reviews

Brand: Carley's Clear and Smooth

2% Benzoyl peroxide (active) Reverse Osmosis Purified Water, Liquid Natural Soap, Shea Butter; (Butyrospermum parkii), Vegetable Glycerin, Walnut Shell Powder, Propylene Glycol, Apricot Kernal Oil; (Armeniaca vulgaris, Prunis armeniaca), Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Aloe Vera Extract, Corn Meal, Mango Butter, Emulsifying Wax, Hemp Seed Oil, Macadamia Nut Oil(Macadamia integrifolia), Xanthan Gum, Evening Primrose Oil(Oenothera Biennis ), Elder Flower Extract(sambucus nigra), Chamomile Powder (Chamomilla recutita), Natural Essential Oils - no artificial fragrances-, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Germall plus (4/10's of 1%) (diazolidinyl
Urea, 3-Iodo-2-propylbutylcarbarmate).

All ingredients vegetable derived
pH balanced. No animal testing.
CRUELTY FREE PRODUCT.

Reviewed on January 24, 2013

Bottom line is this sucks.Not only it super expensive but it simply does not work and makes acne worse.I don't know what it is about this product , but it just is terrible.I cannot express how bad this product is with words.DO NOT BUY.

by LavenderScent on 09/25/2013 22:58
I agree with you, Zach. This product gave me terrible acne cysts and made my skin flaky and dry. I don't get the raving reviews at all.
by PLO83 on 06/15/2014 00:15
20$ is super expensive?
Reviewed on January 19, 2013

This is a waste of money. I would not recommend this product. This product destroyed my skin!

by PLO83 on 06/15/2014 00:15
They will pay you back 100% at any time even with an empty bottle. So not sure how it's a waste of money.
Reviewed on January 11, 2013

I have been using Carley's natural soap and original scrub since 2004. I originally bought it for myself, for face washing & scrub, but my husband tried it and that was it. He has not used any other face/body wash product since. I just turned 50 and everyone asks me what my secret is for looking young. Of course, I can thank my mom & dad for their genes, but I take very good care of my skin. With these products I don't have to go broke doing so!

Reviewed on January 9, 2013

Would highly recommend giving KickAss a try....It worked wonders for one of my sons but not the other...No one product can work for everyone...Have been a customer for 3 years and will continue

Reviewed on December 28, 2012

I would not recommend this product. I bought it based on the many positive reviews (I always do thorough research), gave it a shot for a few months and was completely disappointed with the results. While using it, I began to breakout along my jawline and neck - places I'd never broken out on in my life, which have left scars.

Reviewed on December 27, 2012

Be ready to ruin your skin if you use this junk on it!

Reviewed on December 25, 2012

Great product, and good price!

Reviewed on December 10, 2012

I wish I could tell everyone to use this product. I think the fact that it is FRESH and can't be shipped for retail sales says A LOT about the product itself. It is natural and is exactly what I have been looking for for years. I now have 4 members of my family using it as well as myself. We couldn't be without it!