Page 2 of Carley's Clear and Smooth Skin Treatment reviews

4.4/5 - 889 reviews

Brand: Carley's

Benzoyl peroxide (2%)

Reverse Osmosis Purified Water, Liquid Natural Soap, Shea Butter; (Butyrospermum parkii), Vegetable Glycerin, Walnut Shell Powder, Propylene Glycol, Apricot Kernal Oil; (Armeniaca vulgaris, Prunis armeniaca), Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Aloe Vera Extract, Corn Meal, Mango Butter, Emulsifying Wax, Hemp Seed Oil, Macadamia Nut Oil(Macadamia integrifolia), Xanthan Gum, Evening Primrose Oil(Oenothera Biennis ), Elder Flower Extract(sambucus nigra), Chamomile Powder (Chamomilla recutita), Natural Essential Oils - no artificial fragrances-, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Germall plus (4/10's of 1%) (diazolidinyl Urea, 3-Iodo-2-propylbutylcarbarmate).

Carley's Clear and Smooth Skin Treatment

Where to buy is not associated with this product. All proceeds from links go to charity.

does what it promises
Reviewed on June 4, 2016

I have been using this product since 2009 and it is the only thing that works for me! Other products irritate my skin, and make my pale skin look a bit pink and stressed and break out. I hope this product will exist for the rest of my life.

absolutely amazing!
Reviewed on June 2, 2016

I don't know why i was so skeptical of trying this. best thing I've ever done. its only been 3 days of using and I've gotten 0 new pimples!!! on the acne org treatment my skin was always red and discolored, flaking in oily spots and made my skin super oily plus new pimples everyday. Carleys had made my skin so soft, no new pimples, flaking disappeared, redness and discoloration in my skin is gone ( made my face look different color than the rest of my body). I honestly expected new pimples at least for the first week or so but i have absolutely nothing bad to say about this product. Simply amazing.

Reviewed on May 24, 2016

If you have acne, or just want great looking skin, try this! I use it, and it makes my skin look great! It smells great and is all natural. loveee

not for me
Reviewed on May 10, 2016

I tried this product before finding my current regimen, and it didn't work for me at all. I found the scrub to be far too irritating for my skin - it just broke me out more.

not for me
Reviewed on May 9, 2016

don't like scrubs, and the BP irritated my face and I couldn't use it as a scrub, just sort of patted it on. Might be good for body acne, but that's it.

literally did nothing but make it worse
Reviewed on May 6, 2016

After seeing so many good reviews about this product, I was extremely disappointed in the outcomes after receiving it. It did absolutely nothing to improve my moderate acne and kinda made it worse. The use of the towel method thing that you had to do with the product harshened my skin so badly, and it was so disappointing. I really thought this could clear everything up.

Worst product ever
Reviewed on April 20, 2016

Don't buy this product it sucks just makes your skin work and causes acne all the positive reviews are fake

by Brittanymelinda on 06/02/2016 20:24
not fake at all!
by PLO83 on 07/05/2016 13:46
Yes they have THOUSANDS of positive reviews and they are all fake lol. I've been with Carley's for years. This is the only product that has ever cleared my skin. It makes you worse for a bit because you purge. Sadly, I moved and the water type changed. It stopped working. I tried a ton of chemical crap after that and managed to do more damage to my skin than anything else. These guys care so much that they suggested another product from another company to try to restore my skin's biome to undo some of the harm before going back to their product. I don't know many companies that will refer you to another and not make a dime if they think it's what's best for your skin at the moment. I buy my moisturizers from them and the repair cream. Wonderful products. You might not have liked it but saying that all the reviews are fake is just silly. PS: I'm in Canada and they are in Orlando Florida. So I have nothing to do with the company other than buying their products. They have a ton of faithful customers. A lot of people don't use the products as they should. I read some people on here crying that it doesn't work but they left the product on their skin like a mask. Others used it every now and then... The one product that I don't like from them is their lipgloss.
by catlady76 on 09/29/2016 22:17
The reviews are absolutely NOT FAKE and its pretty sad you write that without any facts to back it up! My daughter recently started using this product and it worked GREAT! I've bought everything for her with little or no results until this. My review is 100% real and I'm not at all affiliated with Carley's. There isn't a product out there that works for everyone, so if it didn't work for you, that sucks but you shouldn't say ignorant things about a great company! This product is totally worth trying in my opinion.
best product!!
Reviewed on January 27, 2016

this is amazing i love this product ive been using for a year and it works wonders on my skin!ill definately continue using it

Best products in the world!!!
Reviewed on November 30, 2015

I have been using Carley's clear and smooth kick ass industrial strength for years. Before I found this product I tried everything. Even went to the dermatologist and nothing worked.I ran across Carley clear and smooth and thought I would give it a try and I'm so glad I did. I will never use anything else but Carley's products. I can honestly say the best products in the world!

Clearest Skin Ever
Reviewed on September 9, 2015

I've been using Carley's Clear & Smooth Kick Ass Industrial Strength treatment for about 10 years. My kids discovered it online, and when they started using it, so did I. My skin has never felt so healthy and clean and looked so clear. The results took some time - probably about a month because my skin had been damaged for so many years. Now, people say I look younger than my age. Carley's acne treatment, soap, and moisturizers made the difference. I wish I would have had Carley's products when I was a teenager. Try it. It really works.

by Wes side88 on 09/28/2015 04:34
The reviews seem totally fake and the product itself is horrible it does nothing to clear pimples if anything it makes them worse! The customer and by customer service Steve Wills is mean as hell he turns into the devil when you want to return a product. I would not recommend it and if you are allergic to nuts or evil people don't buy this product because it comes with both. The soap doesn't clean at all no wonder it is free, it is probably animal fat or something. Not a good product or company, please avoid...I wish I would have. Also it's funny how they don't have a contact number or address listed, this is a shady corporation that only defends themselves or rather himself because he has something to hide. BEWARE OF CARLEY'S AND THE OWNER STEVE WILLS!
by swills1 on 09/29/2015 02:04
Thanks for your kind review. We have never posted a fake review. In fact that would be fraud. Besides how would you explain 35 thousand positive reviews on e b a y. Pretty hard to fake reviews on there. In fact it is impossible. Of course nothing helps everyone. this person below received a full refund.