Page 2 of Carley's Clear and Smooth Skin Treatment reviews

4.4/5 - 890 reviews

Brand: Carley's

Benzoyl peroxide (2%)

Reverse Osmosis Purified Water, Liquid Natural Soap, Shea Butter; (Butyrospermum parkii), Vegetable Glycerin, Walnut Shell Powder, Propylene Glycol, Apricot Kernal Oil; (Armeniaca vulgaris, Prunis armeniaca), Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Aloe Vera Extract, Corn Meal, Mango Butter, Emulsifying Wax, Hemp Seed Oil, Macadamia Nut Oil(Macadamia integrifolia), Xanthan Gum, Evening Primrose Oil(Oenothera Biennis ), Elder Flower Extract(sambucus nigra), Chamomile Powder (Chamomilla recutita), Natural Essential Oils - no artificial fragrances-, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Germall plus (4/10's of 1%) (diazolidinyl Urea, 3-Iodo-2-propylbutylcarbarmate).

Carley's Clear and Smooth Skin Treatment

My review is real and I am a loyal customer who depends on Carley's Clear & Smooth Acne Treatment for Teens and Severe Adult Acne
Reviewed on June 10, 2016

Bring back the higher benzoyl peroxide! Kidding.

I have started using this product in 2011. They even had a money back guarantee, which is very comforting for people who had tried many products but were disappointed. Warning, it would not clean fast if you have a major acne problem. First bottle, it took 3 months to clean my acne. Since then, I would not want to gamble with a different brand. Though the packaging looks uncool, who would want to buy the outside when it is not really solving your issue?

Since my face has really severe issues due to hormonal imbalance, it worked best when it is 10% benzoyl peroxide

I wish they would have a new product that has the bigger dose for it. If I am not mistaken, they used this before.

For other people, it can be too effective and dry the skin. However, my case in unusual with a very oily skin. It gave me peace for 1-2 days with less frequent usage, and better results.

If they have a maximum strength acne solution, I would switch to that option. However, the kick ass solution is the best out there that is working for me... I tried popular brands and they did not work despite the same or better ratings in [link removed]. Recently, I tried Oxy Maximum Action and it did not work as promised. The pimples stay same. Only natural products and homemade save my skin. Example, I bought a whitening mask and it was natural. It was good but it did not clean acne.

Carley's products are free of chemicals. It is very kind to your skin.

does what it promises
Reviewed on June 4, 2016

I have been using this product since 2009 and it is the only thing that works for me! Other products irritate my skin, and make my pale skin look a bit pink and stressed and break out. I hope this product will exist for the rest of my life.

absolutely amazing!
Reviewed on June 2, 2016

I don't know why i was so skeptical of trying this. best thing I've ever done. its only been 3 days of using and I've gotten 0 new pimples!!! on the acne org treatment my skin was always red and discolored, flaking in oily spots and made my skin super oily plus new pimples everyday. Carleys had made my skin so soft, no new pimples, flaking disappeared, redness and discoloration in my skin is gone ( made my face look different color than the rest of my body). I honestly expected new pimples at least for the first week or so but i have absolutely nothing bad to say about this product. Simply amazing.

loveee
Reviewed on May 24, 2016

If you have acne, or just want great looking skin, try this! I use it, and it makes my skin look great! It smells great and is all natural. loveee

not for me
Reviewed on May 10, 2016

I tried this product before finding my current regimen, and it didn't work for me at all. I found the scrub to be far too irritating for my skin - it just broke me out more.

not for me
Reviewed on May 9, 2016

don't like scrubs, and the BP irritated my face and I couldn't use it as a scrub, just sort of patted it on. Might be good for body acne, but that's it.

literally did nothing but make it worse
Reviewed on May 6, 2016

After seeing so many good reviews about this product, I was extremely disappointed in the outcomes after receiving it. It did absolutely nothing to improve my moderate acne and kinda made it worse. The use of the towel method thing that you had to do with the product harshened my skin so badly, and it was so disappointing. I really thought this could clear everything up.

Worst product ever
Reviewed on April 20, 2016

Don't buy this product it sucks just makes your skin work and causes acne all the positive reviews are fake

by Brittanymelinda on 06/02/2016 20:24
not fake at all!
by PLO83 on 07/05/2016 13:46
Yes they have THOUSANDS of positive reviews and they are all fake lol. I've been with Carley's for years. This is the only product that has ever cleared my skin. It makes you worse for a bit because you purge. Sadly, I moved and the water type changed. It stopped working. I tried a ton of chemical crap after that and managed to do more damage to my skin than anything else. These guys care so much that they suggested another product from another company to try to restore my skin's biome to undo some of the harm before going back to their product. I don't know many companies that will refer you to another and not make a dime if they think it's what's best for your skin at the moment. I buy my moisturizers from them and the repair cream. Wonderful products. You might not have liked it but saying that all the reviews are fake is just silly. PS: I'm in Canada and they are in Orlando Florida. So I have nothing to do with the company other than buying their products. They have a ton of faithful customers. A lot of people don't use the products as they should. I read some people on here crying that it doesn't work but they left the product on their skin like a mask. Others used it every now and then... The one product that I don't like from them is their lipgloss.
by catlady76 on 09/29/2016 22:17
The reviews are absolutely NOT FAKE and its pretty sad you write that without any facts to back it up! My daughter recently started using this product and it worked GREAT! I've bought everything for her with little or no results until this. My review is 100% real and I'm not at all affiliated with Carley's. There isn't a product out there that works for everyone, so if it didn't work for you, that sucks but you shouldn't say ignorant things about a great company! This product is totally worth trying in my opinion.
best product!!
Reviewed on January 27, 2016

this is amazing i love this product ive been using for a year and it works wonders on my skin!ill definately continue using it

Best products in the world!!!
Reviewed on November 30, 2015

I have been using Carley's clear and smooth kick ass industrial strength for years. Before I found this product I tried everything. Even went to the dermatologist and nothing worked.I ran across Carley clear and smooth and thought I would give it a try and I'm so glad I did. I will never use anything else but Carley's products. I can honestly say the best products in the world!