Page 2 of Carley's Clear and Smooth Clear & Smooth Skin Treatment reviews

4.4/5 - 852 reviews

Brand: Carley's Clear and Smooth

2% Benzoyl peroxide (active) Reverse Osmosis Purified Water, Liquid Natural Soap, Shea Butter; (Butyrospermum parkii), Vegetable Glycerin, Walnut Shell Powder, Propylene Glycol, Apricot Kernal Oil; (Armeniaca vulgaris, Prunis armeniaca), Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Aloe Vera Extract, Corn Meal, Mango Butter, Emulsifying Wax, Hemp Seed Oil, Macadamia Nut Oil(Macadamia integrifolia), Xanthan Gum, Evening Primrose Oil(Oenothera Biennis ), Elder Flower Extract(sambucus nigra), Chamomile Powder (Chamomilla recutita), Natural Essential Oils - no artificial fragrances-, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Germall plus (4/10's of 1%) (diazolidinyl
Urea, 3-Iodo-2-propylbutylcarbarmate).

All ingredients vegetable derived
pH balanced. No animal testing.
CRUELTY FREE PRODUCT.

Repeat happy user
Reviewed on July 28, 2013

I've been a repeat user for years. My daughter as well. I highly recommend and often give the small sample bottles that come with the product to friends when they mention frustration with acne. Good stuff!

carleys clear and smooth
Reviewed on July 25, 2013

When i first started using Carleys, i started with the Regular treatment....used it for a couple of months and i was still breaking out. i am 32 yrs. old and just started getting bad breakouts when i hit my 30's. Anyway, the regular treatment didnt do much for me, so i quit using it. I went back to using otc products and still was having bad acne. So, i gave Carleys another try, but this time i ordered the Kick A** Treatment. I am so glad i did!!!! Thats just what i needed!! Within 3 days of using the kick a** treatment, my acne was gone...i still get some pimples from time to time, around that time of the month, but they are gone with a couple of days. I use to get big hard acne cysts that only had waterery stuff come out of it (yes, i am a picker!) i no longer get those!! I use the scrub and natural soap in the morning, then use the soap at night before bed. I love the natural soap!!! It has a rich lather and it makes my skin soft. I even use the natural soap on my kids sometimes. I also use the daytime moisturizer from carleys and the mineral foundation. I love the makeup too!! Good coverage, and doesnt cause breakouts! If you have tried the regular formula from Carleys and didnt work for you, i would try the kick a** treatment. They sent me a sample size first, i requested it when i ordered soap one time. if you ask for a sample when ordering instead of just buying the big bottle first, that way you know if you like it. They always send lots of samples which i love, and i have a couple of samples of the spot cream called tamanu cream, and it does a wonderful job of getting rid of those nasty acne scars. i use it at night only on the spots that have scarring. Good luck and give it a try...and make sure you go by the instructions. its def. worth it!!!! :) Also, thet have a new tea tree formula if bp is not for you!! AWESOME!!!!

* If you are female, i would recommend using the Carleys mineral foundation with the acne treatment. Regular otc foundation will clog pores!! it will be useless trying to get rid of your acne, then smearing foundation over your acne!! Not a good idea ;)

Great products
Reviewed on July 22, 2013

I have been using the acne treatment for about 10 years now- I won't use anything else. I absolutely LOVE it. I struggled with acne in high school and college- I tried so many products and wasted so much money until my sister introduced me to the Carleys clear and smooth acne treatment. I've been using it ever since. I saw results right away- and I love the way my skin feels after. I love the bars of soap too- I use the treatment once a day in the shower then the carleys bar soap at night before I go to bed. One bottle usually lasts me about 7 months- its great. Thank You Carleys Clear and smooth!!

don't try Carelys clear and smooth
Reviewed on July 13, 2013

I tried this product because of great reviews, but the first weeks - 5 months it just made my acne entirely worse. nothing nothing, cleared. I broke out more than ever all over my face. I never experienced severe breakout on my face ever since using this product. the only thing that product did is cleansed my face. I followed the regimen rules and advice but in the end nothing worked, the damage that this product caused never cleared just only made my skin worse, causing me severe scarring, more breakouts, more oily skin, and even made skin look like I had sun damage. I even asked the owner what's the longest duration a customer has endured to have clear skin, the owner said a a client took 7 months to clear skin and even said it's normal that the skin get worse due to using their product. before using this product I had very light acne

by sookiewarlo321 on 07/25/2013 20:11
I dont know which formula you tried, but it did the same to me with the regular formula, so i tried the kick a** treatment, and my acne was GONE...within 3-4 days. Also, if bp doesnt work for you, they have a new acne treatment that has no bp in it but tea tree oil....you might want to try it??? good luck!!
Fabulous Product
Reviewed on July 8, 2013

I have been using Carly's Clear and Smooth Acne Treatment for 4 years. I highly recommend this product. I get many compliments on the texture of my skin and how clean my skin appears. I do not wear a foundation make-up any longer. I am in my early 50's and dealing with out-of-whack hormones as menopause approaches. Carly's Clear and Smooth helps control the break-outs. I tried this product after using Proactive for many years but noticing less effective results. I love the natural soap and now it is the only soap that I use.

Carley's is the best!
Reviewed on June 4, 2013

I have been fighting cheek acne for about four months. I am a 34 year-old woman and it came out of nowhere - I hadn't suffered from acne in years, but it wasn't going away. Nothing I did was working, and I hesitated going to the dermatologist because I knew he would just give me a prescription, and I didn't want that (it dries out my skin and it's expensive). I thought I'd try it naturally, with Carley's products. I have been using other Carley's products for about a year (moisturizer, body wash, etc.) but had never used the acne treatment before. I have been using the acne treatment and the daytime and nighttime moisturizers for acne prone skin for about a month. My skin has totally cleared up and it's so smooth and clear and looks great. I'm so happy I was able to clear up my acne inexpensively and naturally (without medication). It's most effective when you follow the instructions carefully - only use the acne treatment in the morning, in the shower, and use the natural soap w/ a washcloth afterwards to scrub the treatment off. Then I use the daytime moisturizer before I put on my make-up (I use Carley's mineral foundation which is fantastic) and the nighttime moisturizer before bed. I would highly recommend these products! Carley's has the best customer service and if you aren't happy with the products, you can just send them back for a full refund. Give it a try, you won't be disappointed!

Love Carleys
Reviewed on May 31, 2013

I am a 42-year-old woman. I started using these products 4 years ago, after trying many other unsuccessful treatments (including antibiotics). My acne was mild but stubborn, and my skin always looked "angry". Now it looks calm and clean, and it only took about a month of treatment to change. It's made a huge difference in my life. I only use their products on my face, including the make up, which I highly recommend. I hope they never stop making it.

Reviewed on May 28, 2013

This is just completely AMAZING. Just amazing. This IS the CURE for acne! look no further and give this a try and i promise you it will change your life!! I will say though, at first its gona clean out your face so youre going to break out a little bit depending on your skin, it varies, but overall not that much! Then it will KEEP your face clear! Its SO cheap for the GREAT wonders it does! plus FREE shipping now! thats even better :D i LOVE Carelys!! BEST of the BEST<3

Reviewed on May 27, 2013

I never had acne until I was in my late twenties. I have tried all kinds of products but this is the best I have found. It's cheaper than Proactiv and works better, plus there is not so many steps in the cleaning process that you get tired of doing it and skip it like I tended to do with Proactiv. If I have a breakout now (which is rare) I just do the Kickstart program for a few days and I have beautiful skin again. I haven't been able to go without makeup in a long time from my problem skin. Now that I'm using Clear and Smooth, I'm confident enough to just put a little eye makeup on and go, which is great! I would recommend this product to anyone with acne problems. Great stuff!

Reviewed on May 16, 2013

Love this! I am a 60 year old grandmother, and my granddaughter is 14 - we both use it and get great results! I break out periodically and she is fighting mild acne with blackheads. It works! Simple. Easy to use, easy to reorder, easy to trust! No fussing about! I recommend this product to everyone I can! It is superb!