Page 2 of Carley's Clear and Smooth Clear & Smooth Skin Treatment reviews

4.4/5 - 857 reviews

Brand: Carley's Clear and Smooth

2% Benzoyl peroxide (active) Reverse Osmosis Purified Water, Liquid Natural Soap, Shea Butter; (Butyrospermum parkii), Vegetable Glycerin, Walnut Shell Powder, Propylene Glycol, Apricot Kernal Oil; (Armeniaca vulgaris, Prunis armeniaca), Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Aloe Vera Extract, Corn Meal, Mango Butter, Emulsifying Wax, Hemp Seed Oil, Macadamia Nut Oil(Macadamia integrifolia), Xanthan Gum, Evening Primrose Oil(Oenothera Biennis ), Elder Flower Extract(sambucus nigra), Chamomile Powder (Chamomilla recutita), Natural Essential Oils - no artificial fragrances-, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Germall plus (4/10's of 1%) (diazolidinyl
Urea, 3-Iodo-2-propylbutylcarbarmate).

All ingredients vegetable derived
pH balanced. No animal testing.
CRUELTY FREE PRODUCT.

This product gave me clear skin and kept me clear.
Reviewed on February 13, 2014

After having children I struggled with clear skin . This product not only cleared me but kept me clear. I was going to the dermatologist every other month before this product.

Over a decade of use and going strong.
Reviewed on December 2, 2013

I guess I was one of the first to try this when it came available on ebay. I remember there feedback rating was under 250 at the time. Since then I have religiously been using the extra strength wash and love it as much as I did at the get go. I tried EVERYTHING from over the counter to tons of prescription meds and always came up with oily skin in a few weeks. I have been plagued with oily skin from my teens and going to the dermatologist was as regular as rain. This keeps my face smooth and oil free. Dry ice treatments left my shin cracked and red as a monkey behind but this as always worked for me . I am in my thirty's now and use it everyday, for me there is no other OTC or prescription med that worked as well. Like any condition and cure, everyone is different and it may not work for you but it did for me . I am so glad I found it. NOTHING worst then a greasy-oily face !

DON'T USE THIS PRODUCT. THE GOOD REVIEWS ARE FAKE.
Reviewed on November 28, 2013

I've given this product a chance and used the whole bottle, but do not buy this!!! I read somewhere on this site that these good reviews are fake! I've used almost the whole bottle of this stuff... I used to have not so bad acne, and now my face is AWFUL! It irritates your skin so much and tells you to do exactly the opposite of the advice from the regimen. It tells you to scrub your skin with the product AND then with a washcloth.

by PLO83 on 06/15/2014 00:09
The good reviews aren't fake. You read something on the Internet and you just went with it? Check their ebay reviews. Hard to fake those. Did you ask to get your money back if it didn't work for you? I didn't like the lip balm and they paid me back entirely, no questions asked. I'm glad that Carley's tells me to scrub because ''the regimen'' made my skin so lifeless and dull. If it works for you, happy to hear it. I just think it's dumb of you to tell people that the reviews are fake when there may be fake reviews but most of them are negative, I'm a real user of this product and it works. If it doesn't work, you get 100% of your money back. Not on a 30 day limit...at ANY TIME. Even with an empty bottle. I don't know many companies that do that.
in progress
Reviewed on November 22, 2013

so far so good , i'll keep this post up to date

by rakanraed on 05/31/2014 10:58
F**K THIS PRODUCT IT'S A FAKE F**KING SH*T , CARLEY'S BASTARDS F**K YOU'LL
Amazing products all around
Reviewed on September 23, 2013

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this stuff. After years of suffering through bad acne as a teenager and young adult (and not getting much help through prescription products), I tried Carley's on a whim. These products are amazing!!! My skin is very sensitive and reacts to almost anything, but not only did Carley's clear up my acne, the natural soap really helped to relieve my constant skin irritation and general redness. I continue to use the extra strength version of the scrub, and I would highly recommend it to anyone. My mom was so impressed with my progress that she became a faithful user as well and raves about it (she uses the normal strength acne treatment). The soap is wonderful for anything and everything---even my significant other uses it to shave his face and loves it. In addition to the acne treatment and natural soap, I also *HIGHLY* recommend trying the daytime and nighttime face lotions. I was hesitant to try it at first since my skin looked so much better and I was afraid of a reaction to the new product, but the daytime and nighttime lotions have REALLY improved my skin even more. The lotions seem to bring everything into a perfect balance in addition to being GREAT under make-up (even for oily skin on hot summer days). The bottles of both acne treatment and lotion are oversized, so they last a very long time (using it everyday, a bottle lasts me at least 7-8 months). Overall, I've been using these products for years and I love everything about them. Re-ordering is easy and shipping is also very fast.

Repeat happy user
Reviewed on July 28, 2013

I've been a repeat user for years. My daughter as well. I highly recommend and often give the small sample bottles that come with the product to friends when they mention frustration with acne. Good stuff!

carleys clear and smooth
Reviewed on July 25, 2013

When i first started using Carleys, i started with the Regular treatment....used it for a couple of months and i was still breaking out. i am 32 yrs. old and just started getting bad breakouts when i hit my 30's. Anyway, the regular treatment didnt do much for me, so i quit using it. I went back to using otc products and still was having bad acne. So, i gave Carleys another try, but this time i ordered the Kick A** Treatment. I am so glad i did!!!! Thats just what i needed!! Within 3 days of using the kick a** treatment, my acne was gone...i still get some pimples from time to time, around that time of the month, but they are gone with a couple of days. I use to get big hard acne cysts that only had waterery stuff come out of it (yes, i am a picker!) i no longer get those!! I use the scrub and natural soap in the morning, then use the soap at night before bed. I love the natural soap!!! It has a rich lather and it makes my skin soft. I even use the natural soap on my kids sometimes. I also use the daytime moisturizer from carleys and the mineral foundation. I love the makeup too!! Good coverage, and doesnt cause breakouts! If you have tried the regular formula from Carleys and didnt work for you, i would try the kick a** treatment. They sent me a sample size first, i requested it when i ordered soap one time. if you ask for a sample when ordering instead of just buying the big bottle first, that way you know if you like it. They always send lots of samples which i love, and i have a couple of samples of the spot cream called tamanu cream, and it does a wonderful job of getting rid of those nasty acne scars. i use it at night only on the spots that have scarring. Good luck and give it a try...and make sure you go by the instructions. its def. worth it!!!! :) Also, thet have a new tea tree formula if bp is not for you!! AWESOME!!!!

* If you are female, i would recommend using the Carleys mineral foundation with the acne treatment. Regular otc foundation will clog pores!! it will be useless trying to get rid of your acne, then smearing foundation over your acne!! Not a good idea ;)

Great products
Reviewed on July 22, 2013

I have been using the acne treatment for about 10 years now- I won't use anything else. I absolutely LOVE it. I struggled with acne in high school and college- I tried so many products and wasted so much money until my sister introduced me to the Carleys clear and smooth acne treatment. I've been using it ever since. I saw results right away- and I love the way my skin feels after. I love the bars of soap too- I use the treatment once a day in the shower then the carleys bar soap at night before I go to bed. One bottle usually lasts me about 7 months- its great. Thank You Carleys Clear and smooth!!

don't try Carelys clear and smooth
Reviewed on July 13, 2013

I tried this product because of great reviews, but the first weeks - 5 months it just made my acne entirely worse. nothing nothing, cleared. I broke out more than ever all over my face. I never experienced severe breakout on my face ever since using this product. the only thing that product did is cleansed my face. I followed the regimen rules and advice but in the end nothing worked, the damage that this product caused never cleared just only made my skin worse, causing me severe scarring, more breakouts, more oily skin, and even made skin look like I had sun damage. I even asked the owner what's the longest duration a customer has endured to have clear skin, the owner said a a client took 7 months to clear skin and even said it's normal that the skin get worse due to using their product. before using this product I had very light acne

by sookiewarlo321 on 07/25/2013 20:11
I dont know which formula you tried, but it did the same to me with the regular formula, so i tried the kick a** treatment, and my acne was GONE...within 3-4 days. Also, if bp doesnt work for you, they have a new acne treatment that has no bp in it but tea tree oil....you might want to try it??? good luck!!
Fabulous Product
Reviewed on July 8, 2013

I have been using Carly's Clear and Smooth Acne Treatment for 4 years. I highly recommend this product. I get many compliments on the texture of my skin and how clean my skin appears. I do not wear a foundation make-up any longer. I am in my early 50's and dealing with out-of-whack hormones as menopause approaches. Carly's Clear and Smooth helps control the break-outs. I tried this product after using Proactive for many years but noticing less effective results. I love the natural soap and now it is the only soap that I use.