Page 2 of Carley's Clear and Smooth Clear & Smooth Skin Treatment reviews

4.4/5 - 850 reviews

Brand: Carley's Clear and Smooth

2% Benzoyl peroxide (active) Reverse Osmosis Purified Water, Liquid Natural Soap, Shea Butter; (Butyrospermum parkii), Vegetable Glycerin, Walnut Shell Powder, Propylene Glycol, Apricot Kernal Oil; (Armeniaca vulgaris, Prunis armeniaca), Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Aloe Vera Extract, Corn Meal, Mango Butter, Emulsifying Wax, Hemp Seed Oil, Macadamia Nut Oil(Macadamia integrifolia), Xanthan Gum, Evening Primrose Oil(Oenothera Biennis ), Elder Flower Extract(sambucus nigra), Chamomile Powder (Chamomilla recutita), Natural Essential Oils - no artificial fragrances-, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Germall plus (4/10's of 1%) (diazolidinyl
Urea, 3-Iodo-2-propylbutylcarbarmate).

All ingredients vegetable derived
pH balanced. No animal testing.
CRUELTY FREE PRODUCT.

don't try Carelys clear and smooth
Reviewed on July 13, 2013

I tried this product because of great reviews, but the first weeks - 5 months it just made my acne entirely worse. nothing nothing, cleared. I broke out more than ever all over my face. I never experienced severe breakout on my face ever since using this product. the only thing that product did is cleansed my face. I followed the regimen rules and advice but in the end nothing worked, the damage that this product caused never cleared just only made my skin worse, causing me severe scarring, more breakouts, more oily skin, and even made skin look like I had sun damage. I even asked the owner what's the longest duration a customer has endured to have clear skin, the owner said a a client took 7 months to clear skin and even said it's normal that the skin get worse due to using their product. before using this product I had very light acne

Fabulous Product
Reviewed on July 8, 2013

I have been using Carly's Clear and Smooth Acne Treatment for 4 years. I highly recommend this product. I get many compliments on the texture of my skin and how clean my skin appears. I do not wear a foundation make-up any longer. I am in my early 50's and dealing with out-of-whack hormones as menopause approaches. Carly's Clear and Smooth helps control the break-outs. I tried this product after using Proactive for many years but noticing less effective results. I love the natural soap and now it is the only soap that I use.

Carley's is the best!
Reviewed on June 4, 2013

I have been fighting cheek acne for about four months. I am a 34 year-old woman and it came out of nowhere - I hadn't suffered from acne in years, but it wasn't going away. Nothing I did was working, and I hesitated going to the dermatologist because I knew he would just give me a prescription, and I didn't want that (it dries out my skin and it's expensive). I thought I'd try it naturally, with Carley's products. I have been using other Carley's products for about a year (moisturizer, body wash, etc.) but had never used the acne treatment before. I have been using the acne treatment and the daytime and nighttime moisturizers for acne prone skin for about a month. My skin has totally cleared up and it's so smooth and clear and looks great. I'm so happy I was able to clear up my acne inexpensively and naturally (without medication). It's most effective when you follow the instructions carefully - only use the acne treatment in the morning, in the shower, and use the natural soap w/ a washcloth afterwards to scrub the treatment off. Then I use the daytime moisturizer before I put on my make-up (I use Carley's mineral foundation which is fantastic) and the nighttime moisturizer before bed. I would highly recommend these products! Carley's has the best customer service and if you aren't happy with the products, you can just send them back for a full refund. Give it a try, you won't be disappointed!

Love Carleys
Reviewed on May 31, 2013

I am a 42-year-old woman. I started using these products 4 years ago, after trying many other unsuccessful treatments (including antibiotics). My acne was mild but stubborn, and my skin always looked "angry". Now it looks calm and clean, and it only took about a month of treatment to change. It's made a huge difference in my life. I only use their products on my face, including the make up, which I highly recommend. I hope they never stop making it.

Reviewed on May 28, 2013

This is just completely AMAZING. Just amazing. This IS the CURE for acne! look no further and give this a try and i promise you it will change your life!! I will say though, at first its gona clean out your face so youre going to break out a little bit depending on your skin, it varies, but overall not that much! Then it will KEEP your face clear! Its SO cheap for the GREAT wonders it does! plus FREE shipping now! thats even better :D i LOVE Carelys!! BEST of the BEST<3

Reviewed on May 27, 2013

I never had acne until I was in my late twenties. I have tried all kinds of products but this is the best I have found. It's cheaper than Proactiv and works better, plus there is not so many steps in the cleaning process that you get tired of doing it and skip it like I tended to do with Proactiv. If I have a breakout now (which is rare) I just do the Kickstart program for a few days and I have beautiful skin again. I haven't been able to go without makeup in a long time from my problem skin. Now that I'm using Clear and Smooth, I'm confident enough to just put a little eye makeup on and go, which is great! I would recommend this product to anyone with acne problems. Great stuff!

Reviewed on May 16, 2013

Love this! I am a 60 year old grandmother, and my granddaughter is 14 - we both use it and get great results! I break out periodically and she is fighting mild acne with blackheads. It works! Simple. Easy to use, easy to reorder, easy to trust! No fussing about! I recommend this product to everyone I can! It is superb!

Reviewed on May 7, 2013

Non drying & effective. Does not irritate yet exfoliates very well. Smells great!

Reviewed on April 29, 2013

Based on some reviews I saw, I was thinking this was going to be my miracle face wash. Being a teen, I'm usually cheap and spend around 10 dollars for a face wash, but I figured this would be well worth the extra money. After using this product for months and months, on and off, It left my face feeling fresh and clean, but doesn't seem to prevent breakouts. Not recommended because the reviews lead me to think this product is amazing, when really it just cleaned my face like any other face wash I've used.

Reviewed on April 19, 2013

Buy it! Save yourself $$$ in prescription costs that are damaging to your skin. This stuff is great!