Carley's Clear and Smooth Tamanu Cream for Scars & Discolorations reviews

4.3/5 - 3 reviews

Brand: Carley's Clear and Smooth

Carley's Clear and Smooth Tamanu Cream for Scars & Discolorations

Amanu oil: (Calophyllum inophyllum also known as Foraha), Tamanu, Moroccan Argan Oil, Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinensis), Emulsifying wax, Broccoli Sprout Extract, Stearic acid, Germall plus (4/10's of 1%) (diazolidinyl Urea, 3-Iodo-2-propylbutylcarbarmate).

All of our products do not use artificial fragrances. All ingredients vegetable derived pH balanced. No animal testing. CRUELTY FREE PRODUCT.

Carley's Clear and Smooth Tamanu Cream for Scars & Discolorations

Very Helpful with scars and discolorations
Reviewed on February 18, 2015

I use this on my chin at night and I can really tell a difference in my skin. I bought this when I had some cystic acne on my jaw line and the scars were embarrassing. The next day, the scars looked lighter. I have used it on some scars and it has helped them to look better. I would recommend this and keeping in the fridge just so it will last longer!

Very good for scars
Reviewed on June 15, 2014

Helps a lot with my scars. I am a ''popper'' so it leaves scars sometimes. This has helped greatly. I don't like the smell of it but it's all good if it works. I keep it in the fridge. I got their newsletter today and they are giving you 2x more of this product for the same price so I'm happy as I'm running out.

Anonymous
Reviewed on May 21, 2011

I use this every night b4 bed it seems to fade my current marks and scabs...but I've found more blackheads and my face is super oily in the area I've applied it to. I still use it in hopes of a more even skin tone.