Carley's Clear and Smooth Skin Treatment reviews

4.4/5 - 877 reviews

Brand: Carley's

Benzoyl peroxide (2%)

Reverse Osmosis Purified Water, Liquid Natural Soap, Shea Butter; (Butyrospermum parkii), Vegetable Glycerin, Walnut Shell Powder, Propylene Glycol, Apricot Kernal Oil; (Armeniaca vulgaris, Prunis armeniaca), Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Aloe Vera Extract, Corn Meal, Mango Butter, Emulsifying Wax, Hemp Seed Oil, Macadamia Nut Oil(Macadamia integrifolia), Xanthan Gum, Evening Primrose Oil(Oenothera Biennis ), Elder Flower Extract(sambucus nigra), Chamomile Powder (Chamomilla recutita), Natural Essential Oils - no artificial fragrances-, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Germall plus (4/10's of 1%) (diazolidinyl Urea, 3-Iodo-2-propylbutylcarbarmate).

loveee
Reviewed on May 24, 2016

If you have acne, or just want great looking skin, try this! I use it, and it makes my skin look great! It smells great and is all natural. loveee

not for me
Reviewed on May 10, 2016

I tried this product before finding my current regimen, and it didn't work for me at all. I found the scrub to be far too irritating for my skin - it just broke me out more.

not for me
Reviewed on May 9, 2016

don't like scrubs, and the BP irritated my face and I couldn't use it as a scrub, just sort of patted it on. Might be good for body acne, but that's it.

literally did nothing but make it worse
Reviewed on May 6, 2016

After seeing so many good reviews about this product, I was extremely disappointed in the outcomes after receiving it. It did absolutely nothing to improve my moderate acne and kinda made it worse. The use of the towel method thing that you had to do with the product harshened my skin so badly, and it was so disappointing. I really thought this could clear everything up.

Worst product ever
Reviewed on April 20, 2016

Don't buy this product it sucks just makes your skin work and causes acne all the positive reviews are fake

best product!!
Reviewed on January 27, 2016

this is amazing i love this product ive been using for a year and it works wonders on my skin!ill definately continue using it

Best products in the world!!!
Reviewed on November 30, 2015

I have been using Carley's clear and smooth kick ass industrial strength for years. Before I found this product I tried everything. Even went to the dermatologist and nothing worked.I ran across Carley clear and smooth and thought I would give it a try and I'm so glad I did. I will never use anything else but Carley's products. I can honestly say the best products in the world!

Clearest Skin Ever
Reviewed on September 9, 2015

I've been using Carley's Clear & Smooth Kick Ass Industrial Strength treatment for about 10 years. My kids discovered it online, and when they started using it, so did I. My skin has never felt so healthy and clean and looked so clear. The results took some time - probably about a month because my skin had been damaged for so many years. Now, people say I look younger than my age. Carley's acne treatment, soap, and moisturizers made the difference. I wish I would have had Carley's products when I was a teenager. Try it. It really works.

by Wes side88 on 09/28/2015 04:34
The reviews seem totally fake and the product itself is horrible it does nothing to clear pimples if anything it makes them worse! The customer and by customer service Steve Wills is mean as hell he turns into the devil when you want to return a product. I would not recommend it and if you are allergic to nuts or evil people don't buy this product because it comes with both. The soap doesn't clean at all no wonder it is free, it is probably animal fat or something. Not a good product or company, please avoid...I wish I would have. Also it's funny how they don't have a contact number or address listed, this is a shady corporation that only defends themselves or rather himself because he has something to hide. BEWARE OF CARLEY'S AND THE OWNER STEVE WILLS!
by swills1 on 09/29/2015 02:04
Thanks for your kind review. We have never posted a fake review. In fact that would be fraud. Besides how would you explain 35 thousand positive reviews on e b a y. Pretty hard to fake reviews on there. In fact it is impossible. Of course nothing helps everyone. this person below received a full refund.
Best product ever!!!
Reviewed on July 28, 2015

I rarely post reviews about any product but I really want to spread the word about this one! I've been using Carley's Clear & Smooth Kick Ass Industrial Strength treatment for more than a year, and let me tell you that this works wonders on my skin! I finally found the right product that was right for me and it was worth the money.

My skin was very picky with every acne product that I bought at the store. My last option was Proactive but I decided to keep searching. I ended up searching on Youtube and found that it received many positive reviews so I decided why not? Best choice I have ever made!

Within the first few days, my acne was minimizing each time i used it. I just love how my skin has become so smooth and beautiful!

I seriously want people to try this out because it really freakin works!

Long time Carley's Clear & Smooth users
Reviewed on July 2, 2015

I originally ordered Carley's products from Ebay back in July 2008. My family and I have all been using the soap, the kick @ss scrub and the lotions ever since. No other product has ever come close to the quality. Actually no other product has ever worked for me for acne or skin irritations other than Carley's. We love all of their products and my husband is even using the shaving butter now that he shaves his head daily. I can't say enough good things about Carley's products. Try them, you will not be disappointed! Deb S., Bridgton, Maine