Carley's Clear and Smooth Skin Treatment reviews

4.4/5 - 870 reviews

Brand: Carley's

Benzoyl peroxide (2%)

Reverse Osmosis Purified Water, Liquid Natural Soap, Shea Butter; (Butyrospermum parkii), Vegetable Glycerin, Walnut Shell Powder, Propylene Glycol, Apricot Kernal Oil; (Armeniaca vulgaris, Prunis armeniaca), Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Aloe Vera Extract, Corn Meal, Mango Butter, Emulsifying Wax, Hemp Seed Oil, Macadamia Nut Oil(Macadamia integrifolia), Xanthan Gum, Evening Primrose Oil(Oenothera Biennis ), Elder Flower Extract(sambucus nigra), Chamomile Powder (Chamomilla recutita), Natural Essential Oils - no artificial fragrances-, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Germall plus (4/10's of 1%) (diazolidinyl Urea, 3-Iodo-2-propylbutylcarbarmate).

Carley's Clear and Smooth Skin Treatment

Where to buy is not associated with this product. All proceeds from links go to charity.

Clearest Skin Ever
Reviewed on September 9, 2015

I've been using Carley's Clear & Smooth Kick Ass Industrial Strength treatment for about 10 years. My kids discovered it online, and when they started using it, so did I. My skin has never felt so healthy and clean and looked so clear. The results took some time - probably about a month because my skin had been damaged for so many years. Now, people say I look younger than my age. Carley's acne treatment, soap, and moisturizers made the difference. I wish I would have had Carley's products when I was a teenager. Try it. It really works.

by Wes side88 on 09/28/2015 04:34
The reviews seem totally fake and the product itself is horrible it does nothing to clear pimples if anything it makes them worse! The customer and by customer service Steve Wills is mean as hell he turns into the devil when you want to return a product. I would not recommend it and if you are allergic to nuts or evil people don't buy this product because it comes with both. The soap doesn't clean at all no wonder it is free, it is probably animal fat or something. Not a good product or company, please avoid...I wish I would have. Also it's funny how they don't have a contact number or address listed, this is a shady corporation that only defends themselves or rather himself because he has something to hide. BEWARE OF CARLEY'S AND THE OWNER STEVE WILLS!
by swills1 on 09/29/2015 02:04
Thanks for your kind review. We have never posted a fake review. In fact that would be fraud. Besides how would you explain 35 thousand positive reviews on e b a y. Pretty hard to fake reviews on there. In fact it is impossible. Of course nothing helps everyone. this person below received a full refund.
Best product ever!!!
Reviewed on July 28, 2015

I rarely post reviews about any product but I really want to spread the word about this one! I've been using Carley's Clear & Smooth Kick Ass Industrial Strength treatment for more than a year, and let me tell you that this works wonders on my skin! I finally found the right product that was right for me and it was worth the money.

My skin was very picky with every acne product that I bought at the store. My last option was Proactive but I decided to keep searching. I ended up searching on Youtube and found that it received many positive reviews so I decided why not? Best choice I have ever made!

Within the first few days, my acne was minimizing each time i used it. I just love how my skin has become so smooth and beautiful!

I seriously want people to try this out because it really freakin works!

Long time Carley's Clear & Smooth users
Reviewed on July 2, 2015

I originally ordered Carley's products from Ebay back in July 2008. My family and I have all been using the soap, the kick @ss scrub and the lotions ever since. No other product has ever come close to the quality. Actually no other product has ever worked for me for acne or skin irritations other than Carley's. We love all of their products and my husband is even using the shaving butter now that he shaves his head daily. I can't say enough good things about Carley's products. Try them, you will not be disappointed! Deb S., Bridgton, Maine

Love this treatment!
Reviewed on May 27, 2015

I had severe cystic acne in my teens and early twenties. I was on antibiotics constantly, retina-A and finally accutane. Accutane did get my acne under control, but it came back around the 9-10 year mark, which is what they were finding out through patients like me. It didn't come back as strong and birth control helped keep it at bay for a while, but eventually, over say another six or so years the cysts were back. I used Proactive for a long while, but as I reached my late 30's it seemed to really dry my skin out. It was making it red and tired looking so I shopped around for a few years trying to find the right product.

Then I stumbled upon Carley's products. I believe I saw them on Amazon. I'd been trying to go more natural for years, and after getting over the "Don't Use Oils' on your acne movement of the 80's and 90's, I thought I'd give it a try. Well, I'm so glad I did! I really love their acne regimen with benzoyl peroxide! I don't use a washcloth after as they suggest, my skin is to sensitive for that, and the scrub in the formula is enough. I do rinse with their soap or african black soap I get from Ghana. My skin is not dry anymore, and it rarely breaks out. I believe my scars have faded and plumped a bit, which is nice because I'm 44 now, and every little bit helps. :) I have always looked young for my age, I have a fuller face and no crows feet, and Carley's acne treatment helps keep it that way.

I received a sample of the tea tree oil treatment and I've been trying that slowly. I don't want to mess with a good thing, but I think the tea tree formula will be a great fit for my lifestyle.

One last thing. If you have cysts you'll know that almost nothing topical can 'cure' that. Some things can help the inflammation, but cysts are an inner body thing. I've been to enough dermatologists to know this. I was a vegetarian for over 10 years, but it wasn't until I became a vegan that my cysts stopped forming. They were less, and Carley's helps my skin's overall appearance, but something about cutting out the dairy in my diet calmed my cysts. Been a vegan for nine months, and haven't had a cyst in over 6 months. As long as Carley's doesn't mess with their formula I will probably use it forever! And if I find I no longer need the acne treatment. I'll try their anti-aging treatment!

Great quality product that delivers results!
Reviewed on May 20, 2015

I had some acne during my teenage years, some breakouts here and there, but it wasn't horrible. However, in my late teens, early twenties the acne flared up so much that I went searching for help. I tried various over the counter acne treatments, even tried proactiv which cleared me up for about a year but then lost effectiveness? and my acne came back with a vengeance! When my sister gave me a sample of Carleys face scrub and soap, that was the beginning of the end of my horrible acne days. I get a pimple ever so often but my days as an acne sufferer are over! I've been using this for close to 5 yrs and even though my acne is gone, I still use this scrub/soap treatment because it does a wonderful job of exfoliating and keeping my face clear and smooth. My face looks the best it's ever looked and surprisingly enough I get complimented on my complexion often. I say surprisingly, because if you had seen me in my acne days, you would be shocked to see how my face has cleared up and stayed clear. This scrub works if you use it and continue to use it. My sisters use this product and they love it too! I'm so happy I've found this product!! I've tried all three treatments: the kick a** industrial strength, clear and smooth acne treatment and I'm currently using the acne treatment with tea tree, which is my favorite. It does a great job of exfoliating, clearing up any blemishes and gives a deeper clean with the tea tree oil. This is made with quality ingredients, it's effective, and affordable. Bottom line: Great quality product that delivers results!! Love it!!!

Average cleanser. Below average acne remedy
Reviewed on May 5, 2015

This was a so-so facial cleanser. But nothing to write home about. A touch more gentle than your usual benzoyl peroxide (BP) product.

But definitely doesn't cut the ice when it comes to being an worthwhile acne treatment.

Nothing in the way of novel ingredients, so it's unsurprising.

did not work for me.. but great customer service
Reviewed on April 21, 2015

well i truly tried this for abour 3 months and all i can say was that it makes your skin smooth but does not clear it. it has left a tremendous amount of scars for me. i do however have to say that it was the scrubbing with the washcloth and the natural soap that really bothered my face on op of BP in the product. I do like their moisturizers! they do wonders and i will continue to buy them but for acne no.

i also ordered the tea tree version. I do not recommend both cleansers for sensitve skin. It just destroys the skin. I believe that the natural soap strips too much of the skin as well. i have pictures and the "progress" of the products i will update soon

my recommendation: the lotions are great! i do love their lotions. The regime- not for me. and also they have the best customer service of a company that i have ever came in contact with.

Amazing product... it really works wonders!
Reviewed on March 2, 2015

I love your products! Been using them for over 10 years now. Easily the best face scrub & soap you can buy! I use your stuff everyday & I'm convinced it's made me stay younger looking. I started using this stuff when I was 16 or 17 and now 10 years later, some people think I'm still in my teens today! Its funny! Even though I hardly get acne anymore, I still use your "acne treatment" as a face scrub to keep my face smooth. You have a customer for life. Please never stop making this stuff! Thanks!

Best acne treatment I ever tried in 40 years !!!!!
Reviewed on February 19, 2015

I wish I had found this 15 years ago. I am in my mid fifties and have had acne for 40 years. I tried absolutely every solution out there from Accutane, antibiotics-tetracycline, Murad, Proactive, Clearasil, and the latest script lotion that cost me $ 175.00 for a dinky tube and made my skin extremely greasy. I don't know how I ever missed Carleys but I did. I was on Amazon for something else and came across this. Reviews were good so I decided to try it. I am amazed !!! This is the very first product that didn't irritate my skin and leaves it feeling healthy and normal. I have been using it for 3 weeks and am having great reduction in acne and redness, my skin is healing and returning to normal. The soap and samples they provide free are awesome. The sizes will last me a year and are much less than others I have tried. I absolutely love Carleys and you will too. If I see anyone with acne I will tell them about Carleys, maybe not a complete sure but the closest I have ever come in 40 years !

Long term result exceptional
Reviewed on November 25, 2014

I am a women in my 30's. I suffer from adult acne and uneven skin tones. I have had success with this line of products. It is not instant gratification. You have to stick with it for best results. I don't wear make up, but aft using this product line for 4 months everyone thought I was wearing mineral make up. It was quite a compliment.