Carley's Clear and Smooth Skin Treatment reviews

4.4/5 - 890 reviews

Brand: Carley's

Benzoyl peroxide (2%)

Reverse Osmosis Purified Water, Liquid Natural Soap, Shea Butter; (Butyrospermum parkii), Vegetable Glycerin, Walnut Shell Powder, Propylene Glycol, Apricot Kernal Oil; (Armeniaca vulgaris, Prunis armeniaca), Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Aloe Vera Extract, Corn Meal, Mango Butter, Emulsifying Wax, Hemp Seed Oil, Macadamia Nut Oil(Macadamia integrifolia), Xanthan Gum, Evening Primrose Oil(Oenothera Biennis ), Elder Flower Extract(sambucus nigra), Chamomile Powder (Chamomilla recutita), Natural Essential Oils - no artificial fragrances-, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Germall plus (4/10's of 1%) (diazolidinyl Urea, 3-Iodo-2-propylbutylcarbarmate).

A1
Reviewed on November 20, 2016

So I have been using this for a week now. It has so far worked for me. My acne is healing a lot faster. I bought the treatment and the day moisturizer. The moisturizer is hands down the best one I have ever used. Doesn't get you too oily or gets you dry. So when I first used Carley's my face did feel tight for a couple of days but I read reviews that it was normal. It did get better tho so I wouldn't worry about it. Use this product word for word how it tells you. No joke son. Anyways prior to this I was using the regimen. Worked well but it never got rid of my acne. So I decided to give this a shot. Also the spot treatment they have works pretty good. I've been using that at night than the midnight moisturizer. When you order from Carley's they give you small samples of what they have 😎 Plus they're willing to do refunds no matter what so you got nothing to lose if it doesn't work out for you. Their soap is also pretty good it does dry me out but the day moisturizer comes through so 😁 No flakiness.

Super soft skin!!!
Reviewed on October 23, 2016

I have been using this product since February 2014 and it has been great! I have easily spent thousands of dollars on my skin in twenty plus years and this product has topped anything I have used before! I loved the Clear and Smooth the first time I used it! It immediately left my skin super soft and smooth! I highly recommend this product. You will love their Shea Butter soap too! I have purchased their mineral make up as well. I have asked them questions and gotten responses quickly and advice on how to use the product best. Their team is really good at communicating and trying yo help you! I was having problems at first and they worked with me and really helped a lot! They have a guarantee, so you honestly have nothing to lose but your ancne!

Best skincare I've ever used!!!
Reviewed on October 12, 2016

I absolutely love Carley's. I was introduced to them by a friend last summer and have since only bought anything skincare related from them. No one can beat the quality of their ingredients along with the affordability. I have tried most of their products and have loved every single thing. I have had cystic hormonal acne for almost 14 years now and by cleaning up my diet along with the help of Carley's products my skin consistently stays clear even during that time of the month. I also have eczema and their moisturizers keep it under control. Just so blown away by this company because they also have the best customer service and shipping is super fast....I really can't believe more people don't know about them and I always tell everyone I can. 💕

Miracle product
Reviewed on September 22, 2016

I have struggled with adult cystic acne for years now, and this product has completely cleared up my acne. When I make poor dietary mistakes (dairy is a huge trigger for me), it still keeps things at bay and they never flare up to the point of pain or even discomfort. Carley's always stays on top of their research and development and they are always coming out with new products. Follow the directions exactly and use a washcloth with natural soap to clean the acne wash after using it.

Have used for over 10yrs and LOVE them!
Reviewed on August 30, 2016

I have always suffered with cystic acne but controlled it with antibiotics. About 10 yrs ago I decided I no longer want to be taking an antibiotic on a daily basis. The cystic acne returned immediately. I saw three different dermatologist. Each had a different skin care regimen I tried. The last was an office skin care system that was so strong I was in tears every morning in the shower. After a month I contacted the doctors office and was told "that's normal, keep using it, it will get better". That's when I decided I had nothing to lose by trying the acne product from "the guy on ebay". I saw results in the first few days and no tears. I turned 50 this year and have strangers compliment me on my "beautiful skin". I've given samples to friends over the years who now use and love the products as well. I use the bar soap, the acne scrub and the cupuacu moisturizer. Thank You Carley's!!!!!

Carley's products AND company
Reviewed on August 22, 2016

Carley's is a wonderful company with incomparable integrity. Their products are an amazing natural way to keep your skin clear and feeling so healthy. Their scrub is amazing for keeping skin clear and smooth, the natural soap is out of this world, and their moisturizers are wonderful! I can't say enough wonderful things about Carley's and their products. I very highly recommend!!

Long-time user
Reviewed on August 15, 2016

I can't remember exactly how long I've been using the Clear and Smooth original formula acne treatment, but it's probably been 15 years. I am now a senior citizen and it has seen me through a lot over the years including menopause, cancer, and just plain stress of life. Even at my age I still get some break-outs, but nothing compared to what I had previous to my usage and what I do get does go away very quickly. I also have used the moisturizers - excellent! Matter of fact, just about everything I have tried has been wonderful, however since living on social security I have to stick with the basics. I just received my order today and it's like opening a present with all the extras and samples - I just love to try it all - just can't buy it all - haha. I just cannot say enough good things about this company and their products. I am totally addicted to the cleanser and simply will never be without it. A bottle lasts me 3 months which I consider to be well worth it. With all the craziness in this world, I trust your company and your products to be pure and without chemicals. Thank you so much for being a company with integrity.

Only acne treatment that has worked for me
Reviewed on August 12, 2016

I can't remember if I reviewed this product before or not, but it's so great that if I did I'll review it again just to make sure! This is the first acne treatment that has ever actually worked on me, and even more has lasting results! I am 26 years old and have been dealing with acne since I was 11 or 12. All through middle and high school I went through countless brands and treatments, so drug store stuff and some more high end and expensive treatments. Some helped for a few days then just began to irritate my skin badly. I tried everything short of a dermatologist and figured once I got older I would grow out of it. Fast forward to 23 years old, I'm planning my wedding and looking for something to treat my acne to look good in my wedding photos. A girl I met on an online wedding forum told me about this product, and I have never looked back!! Seriously amazing on my skin, does NOT irritate it and after every wash my skin feels so soft and healthy. At $20 a bottle that lasts me a couple of months, this is like a dream come true for acne treatments! I am so grateful that I found this company, I have loved everything I've purchased and sampled!

not works for me
Reviewed on July 11, 2016

too IrrtatIng and break out l Iike crazy have red bumps in different stages of healing and erupting all along my jawline, upper neck, & cheeks; places where I don't normally breakout. Some started as itchy bumps, others as just red bumps. They just keep coming. I've stopped using the Carley's, but my face is now full of red marks.

noooo
Reviewed on July 4, 2016

This was just not for me. When I started the Carley's cleanser for about a month and a half, my skin went crazy and It gave me these HUGE cystic acnes on new spots that didn't have acne before. I still used it for about 3 months hoping to see some results, but guess what. Now I'm left with ugly cysts all over my face and neck and chest.