Carley's Clear and Smooth Natural Soap reviews

Brand: Carley's Clear and Smooth

Carley's Clear and Smooth Natural Soap

Coconut, Olive, Soybean & rice bran oils (no animal ingredients), natural shea butter (from West Africa), mango butter (from India), apricot kernal oil & castor oil.

Carley's Clear and Smooth Natural Soap

The best NATURAL soap around!!
Reviewed on February 18, 2015

I love all of Carley's products, but I have to say this is probably the most versatile!! I try my hardest to only use NATURAL products and can really tell this company has worked hard to get this formula just right! I use it for my body, for my face, and as a shampoo sometimes! It leaves my skin feeling clean and soft. I do use a moisturizer afterwards, but I have to do that with any face wash. It stays soapy until the very last bit and I never wait until I'm out to reorder. This company is the best and they are always very helpful not to mention if you order other products, you get a free bar of this soap! Amazing!

Little slice of heaven
Reviewed on June 15, 2014

Love this stuff. You get a free bar with every product that you order (and it's needed in the acne regimen). Leaves skin feeling like silk! Alone, it's not going to kill your acne however. You need one of the 3 major acne products that they have (regular BP, stronger BP or tea tree oil).

Reviewed on January 18, 2012

Rec'd this free when I order the acne scrub. I always buy more though ($25 for 5 bars). It is hands down the best soap out there.

Reviewed on May 12, 2011

This is the best soap I have ever used. Does exactly what it is supposed to do without compromises. I don't have any skin problems but this is the only soap I have used for the past 5 years.