Carley's Clear and Smooth Mineral Foundation reviews

4.7/5 - 3 reviews

Brand: Carley's Clear and Smooth

Mica, Zinc Oxides, Titaniam-Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Ultramarine Blue.

Does not contain Bizmouth Oxychloride.

Carley's Mineral Foundation - Medium Neutral
updated: 07/24/2014 12:09 UTC

Reviewed on October 25, 2012

This is a must have product for me. Not only does this product help cover existing acne but it helps it heal too. I love that it's pH balanced and the product lasts a really long time. The company is great with returns for the wrong color too - lots of options! I highly recommend this product to anyone.

Reviewed on June 29, 2010

I have been suffering with adult acne for a few years now and it is getting worse. As I go throught many products to help the red spots and uneven tones, I need something that would make it at least possible to me to go into public unashamed or not embarrassed right now. I have tried many liquids and NONE worked that way this product does. I have even tried other mineral foundations with few ingredients. None of these even came close to Carley's coverage!!! I will never use another foundation ever even if I do achieve clearer skin. This stuff even seems to brighten my eyes.

Reviewed on January 7, 2010

I like it. I'm not used to powdery foundation, but I kind of enjoy applying it with a paint brush. While it doesn't cover as well as liquid, at least I feel confident knowing this foundation isn't bad for my skin